Exclusive Limited Time Offer

Shared-NW

bro i have shared it many times and the admin banned me and delete my comment

13 minutes ago, Spam said:

How could I if I didn't have lunch last monday?

Also you said that he deleted it instantly so why would you wait for a few days to share this info?

everytime people ask about clevername, people get banned

they are just trying to avoiding question

avoiding quesition = banning people

27 minutes ago, the justice said:

Clevername not trying to avoiding question instead he even make topic about it.

You can just ask tips and question.Screenshot_2021-05-10-12-31-41-86.jpg.5e93324670f90507cbcf76cecfbdaa7d.jpg

I also getting better at arena after know his meta build 🤭.

What the point?

• Administrators
9 hours ago, the justice said:

If you have anything to ask to us, you're free to send private messages, join the Discord server or send an email, but instead you decide to create multiple accounts and use each of them to make public accusations, clear signal that you did not read the guidelines, hence you're prone to get banned.

Off-beat heat mechs ™image.png Spitfire

1 hour ago, Shared-NW said:

damm in the end I bought it 😞

offer.jpg.213cbea920508be5320b048acdf0f4a9.jpg

image.png.2b3154c8b065a1ee609e051a55953e3c.png 😱

also @the justice aka theTruth aka besty can you pls go out of this topic with your bull💩?

Nice, I also got Quad Core Boster from the offers premium pack.

Screenshot_2021-05-02-15-20-15-05_c264d5eb861cc7ac834c90733237a77d.thumb.jpg.dfe9195553f517fbd5aca04ebb2d033f.jpg

Other than that just epic and non premium legendary item :v

Edited by Energy Reaper (see edit history)

What the point?

22 minutes ago, Tigergeezer said:

Top value for the premium packs.  I have the tokens .... do I buy .......

It's effectively 2 for 1... I have the tokens too.... Sadly Gato again have put 3 all purple in extra chance.... As such expect high all purple packs! 

Not sure I will buy this 1.... But it's a very good deal! 

All crap here, meaning none of the new modules.  I got tempted and should have known better.

2 legendary combined storage units that got me a little excited each time and then I saw they were just the upgraded epic crap versions.  Plat plate but can't use it on energy builds.

Overcooking Oven, Cooling Mass Booster, Mighty Cannon, Party Crasher, Energy Engine Module, Backstabber, Heatpoint, Platinum Plate, Combined Storage Unit, Dark Eagle, Molten Platinum Vest, Energy Free Armor, Sparked Runners, Rusty Energy Armor, Frantic Flame, Combined Storage Unit, Recoil Stompers, Basalt Polisher, Flamewave, Cooling Mass Booster, Brutality, Heat Engine Module

I’m getting the impression it’s getting harder for Alexander to come up with new sales’ items, so this must represent an easy, no brainer, go-to solution, hence the increasing frequency of this type of sales.

Alexander’s go-to sale is definitely no child’s pocket change at $70. So, this must be a move away from Tacticsoft’s children marketing into the adult marketing. Haha!

Good sale but way too expensive. Well, at least it’s a pro P2W sale. Luckily for me, it’s an easy sale to skip.

Capture.PNG.245dd99258ab9ad0a4453b5e56a931c2.PNG

No shortage of premium packs here.

Although it’s true premium packs are needed to advance further into the game, premium packs’ (food packs) large RNG makes its purchase value considerable less than the guarantee sales.

If it were more affordable, I'd buy it as I’ve done previously. As it stands, I’m loaded on previous premium pack sales, so I’m not eager to buy more.

For me, buying premium packs is like buying socks, not really exciting stuff considering there are a lot of food items in it. At $70, I’m moving on to the next sale.

Hopefully, the next sale is more interesting. If not, I’ll be happy regardless since I’ll have an excuse not to spend more money in this game.

Edited by rc (see edit history)