Exclusive Limited Time Offer

Shared-NW

16 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

You are the Master Chief. 🙃

no to be an asshat, but a MasterChief Petty officer first class 🙃🙃

2 hours ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

He doesn't plan item portals? How boring! Is the only entertaining thing about the game. Well ... we will continue with the sales and the madness ...

he is the only person working on SM in gato games. wouldnt it be kinda hard to proram bug fixes, base disables, ban waves, AND new items?

One Mech to rule them all

14 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

he is the only person working on SM in gato games. wouldnt it be kinda hard to proram bug fixes, base disables, ban waves, AND new items?

If we were to do a job interview for people to help him, do you think he would be okay with that?

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, Spam said:

If we were to do a job interview for people to help him, do you think he would be okay with that?

We'll hire more people as we feel more confident, we're already hiring people on the community side of things. 

As for sales, not every sale is for every person. I think the opinions people gave on mercy and swoop sale are a bit unfair - you can easily spend hundreds of $ getting one. Even if you don't need the item yourself, it's still a good sale. Just not a sale on something you currently want. 

Defense matrix is a great item unless you have all 3 other modules, on all 3 of your mechs. Even if you get them in sales on the cheap side, that's 6k tokens per mech. The 20 packs themselves already made that sale more than worth it. 

I think if you look at every single sale since march 1, every single sale is great value for money on items some players actually want.

3 minutes ago, Alexander said:

We'll hire more people as we feel more confident, we're already hiring people on the community side of things. 

As for sales, not every sale is for every person. I think the opinions people gave on mercy and swoop sale are a bit unfair - you can easily spend hundreds of $ getting one. Even if you don't need the item yourself, it's still a good sale. Just not a sale on something you currently want. 

Defense matrix is a great item unless you have all 3 other modules, on all 3 of your mechs. Even if you get them in sales on the cheap side, that's 6k tokens per mech. The 20 packs themselves already made that sale more than worth it. 

I think if you look at every single sale since march 1, every single sale is great value for money on items some players actually want.

holy... wow alex, its been a while.

Oki Doki, then, I don’t know. It’s up to you if you want to get a 6th Platinum Fortress. Spending money for 1 account is a lot of money already. But for 2 accounts, that’s a crazy amount.

If it were for my solo account, I'd buy 3 to use in clan war. I probably use 3 for the campaign, and maybe 3 for the raid. If I were to go with the bare amount, I probably need 2 only.

• Administrators
Just now, MasterChief said:

holy... wow alex, its been a while.

I kind of enjoy misinformation being spread, in a sick way, but occasionally I need to get over my enjoyment and correct it. 

E.g. when 6670 tokens on box values + 2 decent modules for 4000 tokens is a 'bad price' or when people say our sales are 'more frequent and more expensive' when we've roughly the same prices and have done 9 sales since March 1 and April 15 (1 and a half months). 6 in march, 3 in april until now.

Tacticsoft planned 8 sales in feb, 9 in jan, 9 in dec, 11 in nov, 8 in oct, 9 in sept, 12 in aug, 9 in july. 

I'm sorry folks, you can drink your kool-aid how you like it, but we've been giving out *well* over double as much tokens in events (and I personally think the way we do portals is way more interesting, but i'll leave that for you to judge) and doing sales less often. The fact you want to buy more of them doesn't make it more "p2p", it just shows you can get better value if you're a smaller spender now, but you're free to make an argument for returning to 70+% of sales being terrible buys that make money from confused newbies. If it wins a poll on the forum, we'll cut out trying to make interesting sales for all our segments of players. It's far less work for me, anyhow. 😛 

Relaxed Dog GIF by Jason Clarke

2 minutes ago, rc said:

Oki Doki, then, I don’t know. It’s up to you if you want to get a 6th Platinum Fortress. Spending money for 1 account is a lot of money already. But for 2 accounts, that’s a crazy amount.

If it were for my solo account, I'd buy 3 to use in clan war. I probably use 3 for the campaign, and maybe 3 for the raid. If I were to go with the bare amount, I probably need 2 only.

I am joking 🙃  about to get an extra. I will have to meat 3. 🤭

Super Mechs_2021-04-14-16-56-29.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-04-14-16-56-18.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-04-14-16-56-12.jpg

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

ahh okay. just to clear things up, everything i have said so far is true?

:V

@Alexander

Haven't read all your messages. 

As for the current deal, it's almost over. It's probably the cheapest way yet to get a plat fortress (outside of relying on luck for boxes during the increased rates), so I hope some of you will manage to raise a rank or two with it. 

It'd be nice if some of you would keep your progress and share if it helped you or not, if you buy it. My personal hope is to move a few people up to R3

1 minute ago, Alexander said:

Haven't read all your messages. 

As for the current deal, it's almost over. It's probably the cheapest way yet to get a plat fortress (outside of relying on luck for boxes during the increased rates), so I hope some of you will manage to raise a rank or two with it. 

It'd be nice if some of you would keep your progress and share if it helped you or not, if you buy it. My personal hope is to move a few people up to R3

ah, well, i was saying that you were either the only, or one of the only SM coders/programers/devs rn

P.S, im probs gonna get it

plus, i got to r7 for the first time, hopefully i can get to r6 sometime in the next month or 2

Edited by MasterChief (see edit history)

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

P.S, im probs gonna get it

I think it's a good offer if you want to rank higher, but i'd like to iterate you should only buy things you're comfortable with and have confidence you'll *enjoy*. Don't feel pressured or anything, there'll always be opportunities to get a good mech going. 

11 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

plus, i got to r7 for the first time, hopefully i can get to r6 sometime in the next month or 2

What do you feel is blocking you right now? 🙂 

Alexander, it’s my bad for mentioning the increased amount of sales. After you mentioned the sales amounts are the same, I just realized the Drop Rate Increased sales (a.k.a., new item sales) and the noob sales are gone. Replacing it are the regular sales for older items.

From my perspective, I don’t really buy from the Drop Rate Increased sales because they’re too expensive, and I don’t need anything from the noob sales. Instead, I buy mainly from the regular sales.

With everything mentioned, now, all the sales are regular sales. Thus, I’m spending a lot more money, maybe double for the regular sales due to other sales being dead. So, that’s what I’m referring to when I mentioned more sales, as in more regular sales.

On a last note, I see your sales are getting better. I appreciate it by buying more as a happy customer. I only skipped the Mercy sale since I already bought 2. And I received a 3rd Mercy from a drop, not that I need more than 2 anyway.

By the way, Alexander, is that title a joke?

1.PNG.2ccd276b8600331eaf213b5cd383a497.PNG

Edited by rc (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Alexander said:

People said some strange things, is all. Wasn't referring to you

He was referring to me. lol

I think it's a good offer if you want to rank higher, but i'd like to iterate you should only buy things you're comfortable with and have confidence you'll *enjoy*. Don't feel pressured or anything, there'll always be opportunities to get a good mech going. 

Today was a great deal....

What do you feel is blocking you right now? 🙂 

energy mechs

:v

For me the biggest problem is the relics to divinized .... assuming I buy an offer of 20 PP and that the drop rates were very good (something that doesn't really happen because the drop rates for good items are still bad). But imagining the utopia that I buy 20 premium packs and get at least 5 VIP items, I will never be at the level of those who can divinized everything they want because they made private agreements with the administration.

So I'm always in the same hole, although I could build a good phys (for example), I would never reach the level of having everything divinized.

So if you are at rank 5, you want to reach 3. If you are at 3, you will want to reach rank 1. And when you reach rank 1 you will have to compete with those who made private deals and their alts.

So even if you achieve everything to build a spectacular phys or heat, you will always end up playing with the same thing. Or u will play "for fun" but with little hope of being competitive in an unfair system.

If I were an admin, I'd cut my losses and remove all divinizations, returning items to their max myth so really worth buying to compete.

But so far it seems that no one dares to put bells on the cat. So the system is still pretty hypocritical, with or without hot sales.

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg