Exclusive Limited Time Offer

Shared-NW

38 minutes ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

For me the biggest problem is the relics to divinizedย .... assuming I buy an offer of 20 PPย and that the drop rates were very good (something that doesn't really happen because the drop rates for good items are still bad). But imagining the utopia that I buy 20 premium packs and get at least 5 VIP items, I will never be at the level of those who can divinizedย everything they want because they made private agreements with the administration.

So I'm always in the same hole, although I could build a good physย (for example), I would never reach the level of having everything divinized.

So if you are at rank 5, you want to reach 3. If you are at 3, you will want to reach rank 1. And when you reach rank 1 you will have to compete with those who made private deals and their alts.

So even if you achieve everything to build a spectacular phys or heat, you will always end up playing with the same thing. Or uย will play "for fun" but with little hope of being competitive in an unfair system.

If I were an admin, I'd cut my losses and remove all divinizations, returning items to their max myth soย really worth buying to compete.

But so far it seems that no one dares to put bells on the cat. So the system is still pretty hypocritical, with or without hot sales.

Longevity in the game is equal to power accumulation plus relics to divine.

I agreed with you regardless private deals.

In my case I can't compete in full toe to toe because lose by margin many times not because I was bad player when I am serious in the play very rare but sometimes I am. I can't compete with players of 3-4 years not included transfer from Legacy power plusย clan membership from start basically and full account arena shop max out.

I joined my clan back in December just some months ago and before that I was solo player for over a year. In other words, I am behind 3 years of relics accumulation when those players are having 60, 80 or 90 divined parts and that include modules.

This is what I have divined in my older account OKI DOKI. Sure I lose by default if we think a bout the extra juice brings divine regardless it is not a lot in some cases but for others it is a lot combined and can make better set up because that extra condition when I have to compensate or stay limited in basic comparation.ย 

I am in the same hole been new versus older player against private deals but it was there to be reached by any hands ready for it. I do not complain about those deals since it was a business but matching against powerful long tern players at disadvantageย ย sometimes I think it is not fair fight if I think in that way. For me it is a challenge to cross with powerful players like you and others.ย 

Sure, I get your point and sure it does affectย but won't be fare to those already fought to get those parts to go back to L50 flat out and will be even worse since that it is an incentive to be part of a clan.

]image.png.b58949c0fa38158aa7f3e39db1ba5aa9.pngย 

Below I fight with you.

You are full divined. I am incomplete in modules and weapons. That was the last shot and I was killed in your turn. Do you think it is a fair fight matching by AI? Same happen to me too as example with Clever, Invicktus., Monolis, Warrmachine, Rest in peace, Nagi,ย  Mechzilla, Monster, Rico, Zoner etc etc etc.ย ย 

That not mean I can't win. I wonย against you in the past or against Nagi, Monster, Invicktus, Tae, Laser X, Nero, jake6 etc and many others but as you say divine power extra juice it does cut margin losses and I am in the losing side.ย 

Like I said, I agree with you about divine issue but need to see the entire spectrum of the wavelength.

Anyway, I like your opinion.ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

image.thumb.png.e85b9477497fef36083954811f44b25c.png

I have 3 almost completely divinized mechs. That I achieved in my time on the game.ย But I can't get out of the same, because it would take me years to divinize another set of 3 different mechs. What others did in a few months with their main account and their alts through by private agreements.

So while these specials are very tempting, they don't make much sense to me.

People buy to go up to rank 3 and then they will continue buying to go up to rank 1. And when they reach rank 1 they will find this situation. I invested a lot of money in the past, I kept investing after the reload and stopped paying when I saw that there was a cat locked up. And my nose was good, I was not mistaken.

So they tell you, if you see something strange in a player, don't say it in public, fill out the complaint form ... but it's like when the police rob you, who are you going to report? Here is the same, if the administration screwed you up, who are you going to send the form to?

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

4 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

I joined my clan back in December just some months ago and before that I was solo player for over a year. In other words, I am behind 3 years of relics accumulation when those players are having 60, 80 or 90 divined parts and that include modules.

Itโ€™s a shame you didnโ€™t join a clan pronto.ย ๐Ÿš€

HAUL TIMEย 

image.thumb.png.870a840f06388c0a4839616a63ba0534.png

image.thumb.png.6420cbac49b5f773008e392c3e2274ea.png

image.thumb.png.a292bdae6b943ca7a74e61eb8315b8d2.png

image.thumb.png.fd5b03f6102e4e6d718e024ca5ce11bc.png

image.thumb.png.b8f8f67556e2ab74965cde435c130c10.png

YASS MAN one for free heh heh uwuย 

image.thumb.png.582acd3e2a0933d6f3f8d6aad7674fe8.png

image.thumb.png.d422b1e702c3b50cabc1055d72e50bb3.png

image.thumb.png.47b29eb2412dfb8fb0a95c93fdfc287b.png

stahp giving me nagas lmao

image.thumb.png.2eb1df85337f013f6a836d74e70950ea.png

image.thumb.png.0a6669a2a7f72b9073bb5779a8d93a98.png

image.thumb.png.8a567ab5a1917a8c07729268d08f8861.png

image.thumb.png.f320725e73efccda8998590168b6725a.png

FOOK-IN YES MAN --- missed the plat fortress offer but the game loves me oh so much it gave me is as a freebie *mwah*

image.thumb.png.4ce3bae40adafcfb2c9ce9aaa7a46633.png

heh. Lady drops giveth, lady drops taketh awayย 

image.thumb.png.0c6b719f5141c45f106ece848714aedc.png

image.thumb.png.19a9678d151edf87ab7a651b4a226da6.png

on a strong sparked runners and cooling module vibe atm ngl. a schmood evenย 

image.thumb.png.133de62ea134206a37f7331b482edbaa.png

image.thumb.png.b3d033488fa0c492bf6f314b420b6b21.png

image.thumb.png.7072c3587f5dad62f66c6311309af59b.png

image.thumb.png.eb521082507dc73dfd879cb379c0db5d.png

last box now, can we go out on a bang?

image.thumb.png.3223c6ea54f0007bb0c8cc3c89aa793b.png

ah.

well anyways, pretty good haul all things considered. got one freebie regen booster, and a PLAT FORTRESS which should come in handy. got some other good stuff, but unfortunately stuff I already had or don't need like evac booster and a protector module

over all I r8 this offer as gr8ย 

thx bye

Capture.thumb.PNG.bd48f02a453d7f393473a4df31664bdf.PNG

On 4/14/2021 at 4:52 PM, Alexander said:

E.g. when 6670 tokens on box values + 2 decent modules for 4000 tokens is a 'bad price' or when people say our sales are 'more frequent and more expensive' when we've roughly the same prices and have done 9 sales since March 1 and April 15 (1ย and a half months). 6 in march, 3 in april until now.

Alexander, donโ€™t take this the wrong way. I get the feeling you will.

But my wallet doesnโ€™t lie. Indeed, your sales are more expensive than Tacticsoft. This sale isnโ€™t affordable at $70 once again. Max price for Tacticsoftโ€™s sales are $50. And thereโ€™s more of this type of expensive, regular sales as I mentioned before, since there are no more noob sales and newly released item sales.

Iโ€™ve 3891 tokens. As predicted, with the continued price of these sales, Iโ€™ve finally come short on tokens. Iโ€™m not at all surprised at my shortfall. I guess thereโ€™s a first time for everything.

Tokens easy come; easy go...ย ๐Ÿ’ธ

Oh boy, more premium packs. Lol, before I know it, Iโ€™ll have 200 packs. Oof!

image.png.8ba74299b230d4ed18e409ceece91c8f.pngimage.png.8c859fe7343b8e5d42e634d9b0f7b121.png

Donโ€™t get me wrong, more packs the better. With all these packs, maybe I can get rank 1!

With the increased amount of premium packs sales, I see no point in being so frugal on saving packs forย food anymore. After all these years with Tacticsoftโ€™s sale, I never thought premium packs would be devalued now that premium packs floods the sales market. Oh well.

ย 

TL;DR summary: Now that the con is out of the way, I can talk about the pro side of this sale.ย Despite the expensive cost, excellent sale! Well worth the money! This sale seems like one huge sale. Itโ€™sย like three sales combined into one sale.

Iโ€™m not sure a lot of people can afford this sale. No doubt, the P2Wย players will cough up the money no problem. For me, itโ€™s an expensive sale, but Iโ€™ll buy it only because itโ€™s worth the value.

Maybe, itโ€™s a good thing these sales are expensive. That way, less peopleย can afford these expensive sales. Thus, itโ€™ll make it more exclusive for P2P players.

Lol, at least no one can complain about noob sales anymore. Hereโ€™s a pro sale for top P2W players to chew on! Enjoy!

Alexander, Iโ€™m not interested in telling you how to run your business. Do as you see fit as the CEO. However, as a customer, Iโ€™m voicing my assessments for your sales, whether good or bad. Iโ€™m just telling how it is. I'd prefer you see it as constructive criticisms from your costumerโ€™s perspective.

If anything, continue with these expensive sales. After all, the P2P players will benefit the most from these sales. Lastly, I'd like to reiterate that I see your sales are improving with each new sale. Thank you!

ย 

Edited by rc (see edit history)

2 hours ago, SawzAll said:

But it's a good deal.ย  By now, anyone who says Alexander isn't fixing SM should come across like a raving lunatic.

I never thought any of Tacticsoftโ€™s sales were bad. They tailored their sales to specific crowds (i.e, noob sales) or released new items.

There was nothing to fix on Tacticsoftโ€™s sales. I thought all their sales were great even the noob sales. As Alexander would say:

On 4/14/2021 at 4:36 PM, Alexander said:

As for sales, not every sale is for every person.

ย 

5 hours ago, rc said:

Capture.thumb.PNG.bd48f02a453d7f393473a4df31664bdf.PNG

Alexander, donโ€™t take this the wrong way. I get the feeling you will.

But my wallet doesnโ€™t lie. Indeed, your sales are more expensive than Tacticsoft. This sale isnโ€™t affordable at $70 once again. Max price for Tacticsoftโ€™s sales are $50. And thereโ€™s more of this type of expensive, regular sales as I mentioned before, since there are no more noob sales and newly released item sales.

Iโ€™ve 3891 tokens. As predicted, with the continued price of these sales, Iโ€™ve finally come short on tokens. Iโ€™m not at all surprised at my shortfall. I guess thereโ€™s a first time for everything.

Tokens easy come; easy go...ย ๐Ÿ’ธ

Oh boy, more premium packs. Lol, before I know it, Iโ€™ll have 200 packs. Oof!

image.png.8ba74299b230d4ed18e409ceece91c8f.pngimage.png.8c859fe7343b8e5d42e634d9b0f7b121.png

Donโ€™t get me wrong, more packs the better. With all these packs, maybe I can get rank 1!

With the increased amount of premium packs sales, I see no point in being so frugal on saving packs forย food anymore. After all these years with Tacticsoftโ€™s sale, I never thought premium packs would be devalued now that premium packs floods the sales market. Oh well.

ย 

TL;DR summary: Now that the con is out of the way, I can talk about the pro side of this sale.ย Despite the expensive cost, excellent sale! Well worth the money! This sale seems like one huge sale. Itโ€™sย like three sales combined into one sale.

Iโ€™m not sure a lot of people can afford this sale. No doubt, the P2Wย players will cough up the money no problem. For me, itโ€™s an expensive sale, but Iโ€™ll buy it only because itโ€™s worth the value.

Maybe, itโ€™s a good thing these sales are expensive. That way, less peopleย can afford these expensive sales. Thus, itโ€™ll make it more exclusive for P2P players.

Lol, at least no one can complain about noob sales anymore. Hereโ€™s a pro sale for top P2W players to chew on! Enjoy!

Alexander, Iโ€™m not interested in telling you how to run your business. Do as you see fit as the CEO. However, as a customer, Iโ€™m voicing my assessments for your sales, whether good or bad. Iโ€™m just telling how it is. I'd prefer you see it as constructive criticisms from your costumerโ€™s perspective.

If anything, continue with these expensive sales. After all, the P2P players will benefit the most from these sales. Lastly, I'd like to reiterate that I see your sales are improving with each new sale. Thank you!

ย 

Wow.... @rc I thought you were gonna only buy specific item deals? Unless you had non of those 2 modules.ย ย  Also, saving pp, does not really benefit.ย  You will just have old items. I don't think they work for new items.ย  If anything, you probably need to widen your inventory.

ย 

About this offer, it is good.ย  A way to get new people to think if to get it or not. That is the question.ย  So, If I were a noob, I might get it.ย  As for now, I would not.ย  I already have those modules.ย  I don't really like stacking up boxes.ย  Now, typing this, gives me a new idea, yet to much negative on my ideas.

1 hour ago, JamAnime said:

Also, saving pp, does not really benefit.ย  You will just have old items. I don't think they work for new items.

Packs always use the current item pool, but the ones you save up don't get an increased drop rate if opened when a new item is added

(Drop rates are determined on purchase, but pack contents are determined on opening)

Edited by Ozen (see edit history)

5 hours ago, rc said:

I never thought any of Tacticsoftโ€™s sales were bad. They tailored their sales to specific crowds (i.e, noob sales) or released new items.

There was nothing to fix on Tacticsoftโ€™s sales. I thought all their sales were great even the noob sales. As Alexander would say:

ย 

Fair enough.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

9 hours ago, Shared-NW said:

except for the 20 pack... i really hate pack, 90% of the time are just rubbish.

btw gato wants me to spend all my tokensย ๐Ÿ˜ฅย ย token.jpg.ef9906929c1815c44d9af3d12e4e3b8a.jpgย 

That it is the idea. No secrets there till drop dead. No sales no jobs and we have to be hunters and fishermen and collectors.๐Ÿคฃย American style to consume is growing. Everyone want more and more and more and the sky is not longer the limit.ย ๐Ÿค‘

3 hours ago, Ozen said:

D43CFEEB-2EA5-4675-9958-C1FEE434E028.thumb.jpeg.dc82374819780fdeb2412b3f5efe4b43.jpeg

I only got 1 good drop from the offer packs but hey, quality > quantity

6198E780-E167-4F65-9088-46BDD15EF857.thumb.jpeg.21660206f4c030257075af370fea188b.jpeg

nice extra goodie

5 hours ago, Grosboss said:

Bof! price 80 euro already very salty in addition pack present no value

no portal ,no new weapons, no change,ย  ย arena extremely hard, it bored me a lot

I like the offer in the sense how I do set ups even I no need the items to make a good set up at this point because I have some of them. Now, I agree with you about no new weapons or some basic weapons in need not having at this point so can enhance accordingย current arsenal. Arena is tuff and has been shifting too often with the rebalance.ย ย Also, matches repetition I will say it does gets old and annoying sometimes.ย 

In my case as more recent player it is harder to come up with new stuff to compete against older players and divined that can switch back to old weapons in the storage after buffing items to rebalance game. I am in a constant build and not even have parts to do properly raid andย titan as example. There are some set ups that can be made with old stuff around and can get R1 beenย old player since I can see builds and player videos and do work properly to get it. In my case I can build them but I do not have enough weapons developed and lacking for the other activities in the game and will take long to make them creating limitation and constant lack of gold and parts available to max them up.ย 

Adding more weapons to the game also will switch more the game and only give more advantage to older players than new ones barely trying to survive in the game and still not having any of them in particular free to play since more weapons will have to go for with lack of gold having a lacking workย on farming due to school or been adult working. Is gets harder and harder for new comers.

I think gold enhancement in the factory for lower rank will help them to move up faster to reduce repetition with some players. I think if can be cap for a particular rank like say till R9 with double gold grant at lower rank and keep steady current as it is for the rest. We need new players to move up ranks as faster can be. Also that help rankers to have a pool to ask to add at their ranks currently in a shortage and same players jumping around from clan to clan.ย 

ย 

I still agree with you tho.ย 

5 hours ago, JamAnime said:

Wow.... @rc I thought you were gonna only buy specific item deals?

This is like a specific item deal. Specifically, itโ€™s for mods. I consider these types of sales as regular sales.

In my mind, anything that isnโ€™t a noob sale or a new item sale is a regular sale since itโ€™s the most frequent sale, even during the Tacticsoft era.

Unless you had non of those 2 modules.

Thanks to sales. I now have 2 Quad Core Booster, plus an Overload Preventor as a bonus.

Also, saving pp, does not really benefit.

Too true, but Iโ€™m not saving my packs for a specific benefit. Itโ€™s only for food, nothing else, as I previously mentioned:

11 hours ago, rc said:

With the increased amount of premium packs sales, I see no point in being so frugal on saving packs forย food anymore.

ย 

ย 

You will just have old items. I don't think they work for new items.

Yup, I realize that. Not that Iโ€™m thinking about receiving new items from old premium packs. As far as Iโ€™m concerned, all premium packs are for old items, unless itโ€™s premium packs bought during a new item sale.

Besides, it has been ages since we got a new item sale. I canโ€™t even remember the last time we got a new item sale. It doesnโ€™t help Gato doesnโ€™t advertise their sales as Sarah has done in the old forum.

Speaking of which, I wonder when weโ€™ll have a new Gato forum admin, like Sarah was to us. I remembered Alexander mentioned that was in the works ages ago.

If anything, you probably need to widen your inventory.

Yup, youโ€™re right. With every 20-premium-pack sale, itโ€™s always an uphill struggle to maintain my maxed out inventory space.

Whenever I go past my unclaimed boxes limit, I no longer receive any item boxes or packs. So, itโ€™s always vital I stay below my unclaimed boxes limit, which is currently 897 unclaimed boxes or packs for me. I used to have 990ish unclaimed boxes limit, but Tacticsoft nerfed it down...

The problem is still the relics. It doesn't matter that you have the best items and the coolest build if your opponent has the same but divinized. Even if you have given your credit card to Gato, you have already lost your pvp before start.

When you manage to divinize all of your new meta build, the meta has already changed and you will be back to the beginning, as long as they have a sufficient stock of relics to divinizeย any meta build.

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

14 hours ago, rc said:

This is like a specific item deal. Specifically, itโ€™s for mods. I consider these types of sales as regular sales.

In my mind, anything that isnโ€™t a noob sale or a new item sale is a regular sale since itโ€™s the most frequent sale, even during the Tacticsoft era.

Thanks to sales. I now have 2 Quad Core Booster, plus an Overload Preventor as a bonus.

Too true, but Iโ€™m not saving my packs for a specific benefit. Itโ€™s only for food, nothing else, as I previously mentioned:

ย 

ย 

Yup, I realize that. Not that Iโ€™m thinking about receiving new items from old premium packs. As far as Iโ€™m concerned, all premium packs are for old items, unless itโ€™s premium packs bought during a new item sale.

Besides, it has been ages since we got a new item sale. I canโ€™t even remember the last time we got a new item sale. It doesnโ€™t help Gato doesnโ€™t advertise their sales as Sarah has done in the old forum.

Speaking of which, I wonder when weโ€™ll have a new Gato forum admin, like Sarah was to us. I remembered Alexander mentioned that was in the works ages ago.

Yup, youโ€™re right. With every 20-premium-pack sale, itโ€™s always an uphill struggle to maintain my maxed out inventory space.

Whenever I go past my unclaimed boxes limit, I no longer receive any item boxes or packs. So, itโ€™s always vital I stay below my unclaimed boxes limit, which is currently 897 unclaimed boxes or packs for me. I used to have 990ish unclaimed boxes limit, but Tacticsoft nerfed it down...

Yes, I think at 920 or so trigger a warning to consume or will no longer save new ones and have to start to use them.ย 

14 hours ago, rc said:

all premium packs are for old items, unless itโ€™s premium packs bought during a new item sale

Packs always have new items when they're added, just that the drop rate won't be increased for packs you saved upย 

ย 

14 hours ago, rc said:

I used to have 990ish unclaimed boxes limit, but Tacticsoft nerfed it down...

The unclaimed box limit is actually based offย the number of itemsย in all your unclaimed boxes, max is ~3,000 items

15 hours ago, Ozen said:

Packs always have new items when they're added, just that the drop rate won't be increased for packs you saved upย 

To clarify: I'd think Tacticsoft wouldnโ€™t allow old premium packs to drop new items during Drop Rate Increased sales. That could explain why the clan shopโ€™s premium pack is locked out from being purchased during the new item sales. Therefore, the only premium packs allowed to be purchased is the regular premium packs.

After a certain amount of time has passed from the new item sale, I can see the drop pool being update. Otherwise, that would be a huge loophole that people can abuse.

Summary: With that conjecture, when Iโ€™m referring to old items, Iโ€™m referring to after the new item sales when the drop pool has been updated.

So during the sale, the item is new. After the sale, the item is already old. That should clarify my definition of old.

15 hours ago, Ozen said:

The unclaimed box limit is actually based offย the number of itemsย in all your unclaimed boxes, max is ~3,000 items

First of all, to ensure weโ€™re talking about the same thing, Iโ€™m referring to my current, max unclaimed boxes in the photo below:

Capture.PNG.f25318b5b652691d21f10142355534ea.PNG

Iโ€™m not entirely sure what my max currently is. Nor will I be wasting my time to find out.

However, Iโ€™ll mention when I had around 990 unclaimed boxes/packs, any unclaimed boxes/packs beyond that number resulted in no further boxes/packs received in my inventory.

Because I was near my limitย (around 990), I had to investigate the matter to ensure I knew my limit, so as to avoid losing unclaimed boxes/packs.

Trust me; it was not fun losing salesโ€™ items due to reaching my max unclaimed boxes/packs limit.

I suspect everyone will have a different max unclaimed boxes/packs limit. Thus, I only mentioned my personal past limit of around 990.

15 hours ago, Ozen said:

max is ~3,000 items

I can only dream of having a max 3,000-item limit.

By the way, whatโ€™s your old forum name?