Jump to content

Exclusive Limited Time Offer


Recommended Posts

49 minutes ago, Pink555 said:

The offert has dissepeared

Notice anything different

Screenshot_20210614-134619_Super Mechs.jpg

no differences with similar offer

2 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

no differences with similar offer

but nice resist now on your mech👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

With this sale starting later than the norm, I was beginning to wonder if Alexander is still interested in making money.

Well, finally, we’ve a guarantee sale. I see people predicted the Energy Fortress correctly for this sale. Later, I’ll add it to my collection of premium resist mods.

1.PNG.e321dda7e943982b3bdeeac8ce21a646.PNG2.PNG.d6161e2f34245fd04510519862d18c0f.PNG

3.PNG.e2884054640938d26bbfcc1e80d1c4c1.PNG4.PNG.6d7c4998a3ea1518eb431b4fa437f62b.PNG5.PNG.051fca30c5fd4aa55c5a9b616a91f863.PNG6.PNG.f9985628a04ba29f22f0696b9a39212d.PNG

Most of the premiums I’ve is due to sales. Now days, everyone and their dogs can have good premiums if they’ve the money for it. Who would have thought Tacticsoft would sale their moms.

I remember in 2018, it was hell to get any good premiums. So, a lot of people would have unique builds built around any worthy premium items they have.

Now days, I’m seeing a lot of people are able to copy entire builds because they’ve enough premium items to make a complete build. So, it’s not uncommon to see a lot of the same builds in the arena. 🙄

We’ve come a long ways from the assorted, random builds back in the day to the highly specialized builds now days.

image.png.da3ea71953e9ccbe0fc162e9989b152e.pngimage.png.21383949bcfde42a367c3bce0c3d7514.png 

Now we go vroom! 🚔

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Xynt said:

Screenshot_2021-06-15-17-57-44-80_c264d5eb861cc7ac834c90733237a77d.thumb.jpg.0300697d47fac41455b6760e1f3a37f9.jpg

Is it only me getting this offer?

Try to compare rm13 to usd. This is greatest offer I ever get.

The time limited tho...

I don't have the offer. I get different all the time to buy tokens  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Xynt said:

Screenshot_2021-06-15-17-57-44-80_c264d5eb861cc7ac834c90733237a77d.thumb.jpg.0300697d47fac41455b6760e1f3a37f9.jpg

Is it only me getting this offer?

Try to compare rm13 to usd. This is greatest offer I ever get.

The time limited tho...

Aside from regular, day-long sales, there are also random offers that will pop up at any time (like the one shown here) - they’re never purchasable with tokens, though.

Edited by Coddiwomple
Edited for clarity (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Xynt said:

Screenshot_2021-06-15-17-57-44-80_c264d5eb861cc7ac834c90733237a77d.thumb.jpg.0300697d47fac41455b6760e1f3a37f9.jpg

Is it only me getting this offer?

Try to compare rm13 to usd. This is greatest offer I ever get.

The time limited tho...

I don't have this offer. Not bad really. Worth it if you're PTW and need tokens and food. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Junky said:

I don't have this offer. Not bad really. Worth it if you're PTW and need tokens and food. 

The price of this offer make me concerned the quality of th premium pack 😂.

What the point?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Interesting, this is the first time I saw mythical tokens.

Oh boy, this sale is hard to decide on. I’m not ecstatic about spending $50 on either tokens or premium packs, or both in this case. However, I do like the maxed out legendary power unit and the transform relics.

I feel the pain coming on for the next sale because I get the feeling it’ll cost a bunch of tokens... 🛑💸

In hindsight, I think this is a good sale if anyone has the money for it.

Edited by rc (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SawzAll said:

Yeah I'd love to get this deal but my chief financial officer (my wife) says no

Good....She knows what's up....

 

4 hours ago, rc said:

In hindsight, I think this is a good sale if anyone has the money for it.

It is a good deal.  $39.99 would make it a great deal, meaning you be negotiating all day weather to buy it or not.  $29.99 would make it a totally AWESOME deal.  Meaning, you have to buy it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yesterday my wife let me get the $50 deal.  "Happy father's day" to me.

I got a lightning scope and (another) piercing fox.

Currently sitting on 3,800ish tokens waiting for a physical fortress deal.  Or even better, a triple fortress deal.

But I need lots of other stuff like:

META Boiler wanna-be: need overheated heat bomb and/or swoop

Bobson copy: need cockpit electrocuter and Evac Spark

Single Valiant/Claw from meta listing: need bright roar, UPC, and valiant sniper

Dual Valiant: need two valiant snipers.

 

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/18/2021 at 12:52 PM, SawzAll said:

Yesterday my wife let me get the $50 deal.  "Happy father's day" to me.

I got a lightning scope and (another) piercing fox.

Currently sitting on 3,800ish tokens waiting for a physical fortress deal.  Or even better, a triple fortress deal.

But I need lots of other stuff like:

META Boiler wanna-be: need overheated heat bomb and/or swoop

Bobson copy: need cockpit electrocuter and Evac Spark

Single Valiant/Claw from meta listing: need bright roar, UPC, and valiant sniper

Dual Valiant: need two valiant snipers.

 

I know what you mean. My money is her money and her money is her money. 🤣🤡🤦‍♂️🤫

On 6/14/2021 at 7:22 AM, rc said:

With this sale starting later than the norm, I was beginning to wonder if Alexander is still interested in making money.

Well, finally, we’ve a guarantee sale. I see people predicted the Energy Fortress correctly for this sale. Later, I’ll add it to my collection of premium resist mods.

1.PNG.e321dda7e943982b3bdeeac8ce21a646.PNG2.PNG.d6161e2f34245fd04510519862d18c0f.PNG

3.PNG.e2884054640938d26bbfcc1e80d1c4c1.PNG4.PNG.6d7c4998a3ea1518eb431b4fa437f62b.PNG5.PNG.051fca30c5fd4aa55c5a9b616a91f863.PNG6.PNG.f9985628a04ba29f22f0696b9a39212d.PNG

Most of the premiums I’ve is due to sales. Now days, everyone and their dogs can have good premiums if they’ve the money for it. Who would have thought Tacticsoft would sale their moms.

I remember in 2018, it was hell to get any good premiums. So, a lot of people would have unique builds built around any worthy premium items they have.

Now days, I’m seeing a lot of people are able to copy entire builds because they’ve enough premium items to make a complete build. So, it’s not uncommon to see a lot of the same builds in the arena. 🙄

We’ve come a long ways from the assorted, random builds back in the day to the highly specialized builds now days.

image.png.da3ea71953e9ccbe0fc162e9989b152e.pngimage.png.21383949bcfde42a367c3bce0c3d7514.png 

Now we go vroom! 🚔

 

If I am not wrong one time you told me I invested in modules and you not much. 🤣🤭 No looks like🙃 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...