Exclusive Limited Time Offer

Shared-NW

Capture.thumb.PNG.2430c40ef2ebff4cd425fdd8df5b80c7.PNG

TL;DR: good sale if you’ve the money for it.

At $52 worth of tokens, it’s slightly more than the usual Tacticsoft’s max sales price. Haha, leave it to Alexander to push the limit. Thank goodness, it isn’t a $70 sale.

Con:

• Defense Matrix isn’t the best. In my opinion, there are better premium resist mods to use. However, if someone doesn’t have a premium resist mod, then it’s good for that person.

Off Topic:

On a positive note, Defense Matrix doesn’t have a large impact in the arena at the higher ranks, so that’s a good thing.

Because every time there’s an op item for sale, you’ll see everyone and their dogs using that op item in the arena. It makes it that much harder to compete in the arena at the higher ranks.

On that note, I’m beginning to notice another trend here. Besides the large amount of premium packs on sale, the guarantee sales has been shifting to mods. If the premium packs (RNG packs) and the mods are meant to lessen the impact in the arena, I can’t find fault with Alexander’s intention.

Pros:

• Essentially, this sale is a 10-premium-pack sale at 3k tokens. And then, you get as a bonus an extra premium pack, Platinum Plate, Defense Matrix, Transform and Legendary Relic, Arena Coins, and some gold. With all the extra freebies, this sale is worth getting.
  •  
  • Personally, I’m really buying this sale for only the Platinum Plate the rest is gravy. Admittedly, the Legendary Relic is gold, and the Transform Relic is good. You can’t go wrong with some gold. And the Arena Coins is good if someone need it.

Easy come, easy go... 💰💸

3 minutes ago, rc said:

Capture.thumb.PNG.2430c40ef2ebff4cd425fdd8df5b80c7.PNG

TL;DR: good sale if you’ve the money for it.

At $52 worth of tokens, it’s slightly more than the usual Tacticsoft’s max sales price. Haha, leave it to Alexander to push the limit. Thank goodness, it isn’t a $70 sale.

Con:

• Defense Matrix isn’t the best. In my opinion, there are better premium resist mods to use. However, if someone doesn’t have a premium resist mod, then it’s good for that person.

Off Topic:

On a positive note, Defense Matrix doesn’t have a large impact in the arena at the higher ranks, so that’s a good thing.

Because every time there’s an op item for sale, you’ll see everyone and their dogs using that op item in the arena. It makes it that much harder to compete in the arena at the higher ranks.

On that note, I’m beginning to notice another trend here. Besides the large amount of premium packs on sale, the guarantee sales has been shifting to mods. If the premium packs (RNG packs) and the mods are meant to lessen the impact in the arena, I can’t find fault with Alexander’s intention.

Pros:

• Essentially, this sale is a 10-premium-pack sale at 3k tokens. And then, you get as a bonus an extra premium pack, Platinum Plate, Defense Matrix, Transform and Legendary Relic, Arena Coins, and some gold. With all the extra freebies, this sale is worth getting.
  •  
  • Personally, I’m really buying this sale for only the Platinum Plate the rest is gravy. Admittedly, the Legendary Relic is gold, and the Transform Relic is good. You can’t go wrong with some gold. And the Arena Coins is good if someone need it.

Easy come, easy go... 💰💸

Maybe matrix is not the best but with vest it is decent. It is a good item to get and help on configurations. With the added plating and the rest it is calling to buy. Anyone with 3k along and missing one of the item it is good to get. 

6 hours ago, The Nun said:

platinum plating is hard to get,and this was the first time platinum plating is on token offer

for f2p if you have enough token and you need platinum plating, this might be good for you

good for people who need platinum plating

I got pp from rank 7 box.

But no resistante i need a defense matrix and max. Protecters so i can be strong but no luck

Am i the only one who doesbt get anythibg good

Capture.thumb.PNG.c61ecf34424690916ee752aa2a5892c4.PNG

Oh, come on!

1.PNG.dd64c01ce4d79a03116063c653d068fc.PNG

Why didn’t I buy this sale!

If I knew Alexander was going to sell these mods as a pair, I'd have bought the Combined Engine Unit from the previous sale, and then food the Mercy (got 3 already).

thumb_picard-facepalm-because-expressing-how-dumb-that-was-in-words-51834190.png.43e80cc79f449bc7c742b602787ee317.png

Sigh... Besides the palmface, this is a nice sale, especially if anyone already bought the Combined Engine Unit from the previous sale.

The base price of this sale is the same as buying 1100 tokens for $20, except it’s 1200 tokens with this sale and a bunch of freebies included.

Unless Alexander intents to sell more Quad Core Boosters, this is a must have sale if you’ve a Combined Engine Unit. The Overload Preventor can be good by itself.

Oof! Another misleading sale, sadly, I skipped the last sale that goes with this sale...

Note to Alexander:

If you’re going to sale a pair of items, consider selling them together rather than separately. One part of a pair of items doesn’t necessarily entice people to buy the item. Thus, you lost the Combined Engine Unit sale with me.

Or you could sale the pair as a 2-part sale with a description stating a 2-part sale for a pair of items.

Edited by rc (see edit history)

3 minutes ago, rc said:

Oh, come on!

If I knew Alexander was going to sell these mods as a pair, I'd have bought the Combined Engine Unit from the previous sale, and then food the Mercy (got 3 already).

thumb_picard-facepalm-because-expressing-how-dumb-that-was-in-words-51834190.png.43e80cc79f449bc7c742b602787ee317.png

Sigh... Besides the palmface, this is a nice sale, especially if anyone already bought the Combined Engine Unit from the previous sale.

The base price of this sale is the same as buying 1100 tokens for $20, except it’s 1200 tokens with this sale and a bunch of freebies included.

Unless Alexander intents to sell more Quad Core Boosters, this is a must have sale if you’ve a Combined Engine Unit. The Overload Preventor can be good by itself.

Note to Alexander: if you’re going to sale a pair of items, why not sale it together rather separately. One part of a pair of items doesn’t necessarily entice people to buy the item. Thus, you lost the Combined Engine Unit sale with me.

That is why the OP sale is 👎.... There is more to why, yet I'm not explaining it.

1 hour ago, rc said:

Oh, come on!

Oof! Another misleading sale, sadly, I skipped the last sale that goes with this sale...

Note to Alexander:

If you’re going to sale a pair of items, consider selling them together rather than separately. One part of a pair of items doesn’t necessarily entice people to buy the item. Thus, you lost the Combined Engine Unit sale with me.

Or you could sale the pair as a 2-part sale with a description stating a 2-part sale for a pair of items.

I struggle to see how this special offer is supposed to go with the Combined Engine Unit sale, or moreover how this sale is misleading accordingly. Combined Storage Unit, while strictly a downgrade to CEU, is accessible as an E-M(/D) and works fine with Overload Preventor in lieu of CEU.

Going nowhere with all the intent and purpose of going somewhere.