Exclusive Limited Time Offer

Shared-NW

5 hours ago, Shared-NW said:

2 good L-M, low price; great offer. 👍

this is the right direction. 💪

offer.jpg

Yep, not going to lie, I bought the deal this morning as soon as I saw it.  I had been pestering Alexander for a while to come out with a Mercy deal, and he did, so I bought it.  Now my stimulus check money is gone (but I mainly spent it on other things, etc.).  I won't max Mercy out immediately because I have other priorities, but I will get to it very soon, definitely.  Good deal.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

The last 2 sales weren’t that great.

1.    For the first of those sales, although War Hammer is at myth tier, it’s an epic rarity, so it’s easier to come by. With that said, it’s definitely not a highlight for that sale.

2.    As for the Max Protector, it’s not a meta item. Its use is extremely limited, unless people don’t even have a premium resist mod than it’s better than nothing.

3.    Only thing that’s good is the Platinum Plate, so it was a no-brainer to buy that sale for the Platinum Plate alone.

1.    For the second sale, once again, multi-resist mod isn’t that great, even if it’s a Defense Matrix.

2.    Quad Core Booster is decent. I think the highlight for this sale is the 20 premium packs just for the food alone.

1.    As for this sale, I think Tacticsoft had 2 Mercy for sale already. Selling a third one isn’t necessarily a desirable thing. Mercy isn’t as good as it used to be. Now days, Rock Recoiler is more popular in the arena, at least at my rank.

2.    Combined Engine Unit isn’t as good as the Quad Core Booster, so eh.

3.    Relic is always good, and the coins are ok.

4.    Since I already bought 2 Mercy from previous sales and got 1 from a drop, I don’t need to buy another one, and the Combined Engine Unit isn’t the greatest for me

Sadly, after 2 years of buying from Tacticsoft’s sales, this is the first time I’ve to skip a regular sale, discounting Tacticsoft’s noob sales and newly released item sales.

These last 3 sales can be good for someone lacking in these items. For me, it’s marginally decent, not super good like Tacticsoft’s sales. The only thing I thought was great is the Platinum Plate.

Because Tacticsoft was the developer for this game, they knew what to sell. Since Gato isn’t really knowledgeable, it could be the reason for these recent, lackluster sales. I always liked all of Tacticsoft’s regular sales; thus, I bought all of their regular sales, although I didn’t buy from the noob sales and rarely from the Drop Rate Increased sale (too expensive, although good sales).

Anyway, I think this is a win-win sale because it’s good for someone else, and I don’t have an excuse to spend money on this game, so all the better. The less I spend the better.

Edited by rc (see edit history)

1 hour ago, rc said:

The last 2 sales weren’t that great.

1.    For the first of those sales, although War Hammer is at myth tier, it’s an epic rarity, so it’s easier to come by. With that said, it’s definitely not a highlight for that sale.

2.    As for the Max Protector, it’s not a meta item. Its use is extremely limited, unless people don’t even have a premium resist mod than it’s better than nothing.

3.    Only thing that’s good is the Platinum Plate, so it was a no-brainer to buy that sale for the Platinum Plate alone.

1.    For the second sale, once again, multi-resist mod isn’t that great, even if it’s a Defense Matrix.

2.    Quad Core Booster is decent. I think the highlight for this sale is the 20 premium packs just for the food alone.

1.    As for this sale, I think Tacticsoft already had 2 Mercy for sale already. Selling a third one isn’t necessarily a desirable thing. Mercy isn’t as good as it used to be. Now days, Rock Recoiler is more popular in the arena, at least at my rank.

2.    Combined Engine Unit isn’t as good as the Quad Core Booster, so eh.

3.    Relic is always good, and the coins are ok.

4.    Since I already bought 2 Mercy from previous sales and got 1 from a drop, I don’t need to buy another one, and the Combined Engine Unit isn’t the greatest for me

Sadly, after 2 years of buying from Tacticsoft’s sales, this is the first time I’ve to skip a sale, discounting Tacticsoft’s noob sales and newly released item sales.

These last 3 sales can be good for someone lacking in these items. For me, it’s marginally decent, not super good like Tacticsoft’s sales. The only thing I thought was great is the Platinum Plate.

Because Tacticsoft was the developer for this game, they knew what to sell. Since Gato isn’t really knowledgeable, it could be the reason for these recent sales lacking in desirable. I always liked all of Tacticsoft’s sales; thus, I bought all of their sales, although I didn’t buy from the noob sales and rarely from the Drop Rate Increased sale.

Anyway, I think this is a win-win sale because it’s good for someone else, and I don’t have an excuse to spend money on this game, so all the better. The less I spend the better.

Wow... RC took on my thoughts..... 

2.PNG.d3d976553965dc609b069ff7bdd4cfaf.PNG

Since this Easter sale is a limited-time offer, I’ll be discussing it here.

After looking at everyone’s drops, I’m seriously considering spending all my tokens on this sale. This sale looks op.

I normally don’t buy premium packs. But in this case, I’ll might make an exception. If I do, I’m praying for some good luck.

This sale reminds me of the Drop Rate Increased sale in regards to the increased chance for premium items, at least by looking at everyone’s drops.

The only problem is I don’t have enough room to open these packs. I’m dying on my inventory space!

3.PNG.2d4e499064f890e0329ae8b83d5fd077.PNG

Hence, the 77 unopened premium packs. With thoughts of buying 20 additional packs for this sale, getting that much closer to 100 packs!

1.PNG.add012585b720abb3d15bf30e1276bf2.PNG

My God, I didn’t think about spending $100 for premium packs! It’s not as if I need more packs! Now, I’m wondering if I’m shooting myself in the foot for spending $100, or not fully taking advantage of this one-time sale. Damned if you do, and damned if you don’t. Oof!

I see Alexander is getting better with his sales. His previous token sale was also good. It came in handy for this sale. Ever since Alexander started his sales, I’ve been spending like crazy! 😵

Easy come, easy go... 💸

Edited by rc (see edit history)

26 minutes ago, Shared-NW said:

WTH is this? Inflation? 😵

offer.jpg

It's just a rise in price with a little more of titan coins and flag coins.   I'm not sure if it is a good price, because have not been on the game much.  Though, I don't think it would help me. Maybe others, it will.

Just now, JamAnime said:

It's just a rise in price with a little more of titan coins and flag coins.   I'm not sure if it is a good price, because have not been on the game much.  Though, I don't think it would help me. Maybe others, it will.

its good for newbies and only newbies

I polish rocks

1 minute ago, ChooseGeno said:

its good for newbies and only newbies

Now I remember what the Arena coins are. Though I Maxed everything out.  So, basically new players. Not bad actually for them.  I think I would buy it if I were a new player.

51 minutes ago, Grosboss said:

offer 40 dollars the impression it's a trap,

I'm waiting for a new weapon and a big change

a new weapon will be a while. alex isnt planning on any new ones or any item portals for a while. im pretty sure hes the only person working on SM in gato :V

Edited by MasterChief (see edit history)

One Mech to rule them all

42 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

a new weapon will be a while. alex isnt planning on any new ones or any item portals for a while. im pretty sure hes the only person working on SM in gato :V

He doesn't plan item portals? How boring! Is the only entertaining thing about the game. Well ... we will continue with the sales and the madness ...

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

Finally! A deal I can sink my teeth into. It’d be nice if the Platinum Fortress has more resist, but you can’t go wrong with extra HP.

4 hours ago, MasterChief said:

is it worth $40? :V

to buy the tokens?

Really! Oh yeah, it is $40! Lol, my God! 💸

However, the cost for 6 premium packs alone is worth 2010 tokens. On top of the 6 premium packs, there’s the Platinum Fortress, and the relics and coins are a nice bonus.

Besides, 2k tokens has always been Tacticsoft’s normal sales price. The only exception is I’m getting the impression Alexander is churning out these sales like WW2 T-34 tanks.

1 minute ago, rc said:

Finally! A deal I can sink my teeth into. It’d be nice if the Platinum Fortress has more resist, but you can’t go wrong with extra HP.

However, the cost for 6 premium packs alone is worth 2010 tokens. On top of the 6 premium packs, there’s the Platinum Fortress, and the relics and coins are a nice bonus.

Besides, 2k tokens has always been Tacticsoft’s normal sales price. The only exception is I’m getting the impression Alexander is churning out these sales like WW2 T-34 tanks.

true, true :V he is the only game dev rn :V

One Mech to rule them all

2 hours ago, MasterChief said:

actually, me being a commander signifies that i am a well liked person in this community who is VERY active. i currently have over 900 posts. besides, someone else already said this info. i was merely repeating it.

You are the Master Chief. 🙃

2 hours ago, rc said:

Do you think it is a good idea to buy another having 5 of them? Good offer is tempting 🤔🙃

8 hours ago, Shared-NW said:

very cheap 😱

offer.jpg

No cheap. I think good and fair. They need to make money and you need an item can buy at decent price.