Exclusive Limited Time Offer

Shared-NW

5 hours ago, Coddiwomple said:

or moreover how this sale is misleading accordingly.

First of all, that comment was in regards to a previous post I made a long time ago.

On 3/21/2021 at 4:26 PM, rc said:

Moving forward, I need to be more observant of Alexander’s misleading sale’s set-up. Because I saw the hammer and tokens being showcased, I thought that was the extent of this sale. I still can’t believe I almost skipped this sale. Ugh, showcasing an item with an epic rarity!

And the misleading part this time is in the quote below.

6 hours ago, rc said:

If I knew Alexander was going to sell these mods as a pair, I'd have bought the Combined Engine Unit from the previous sale

>

I struggle to see how this special offer is supposed to go with the Combined Engine Unit sale

Combined Storage Unit, while strictly a downgrade to CEU, is accessible as an E-M(/D) and works fine with Overload Preventor in lieu of CEU.

You explained yourself quite nicely, although it’d have better if you didn’t use a rhetorical comment.

The big difference is one is premium the other isn’t. Whether people buy this sale or not is entirely up to them.

It’s another $70 sale. No thanks. I’m not rich. 

It’s a shame there’s no way to do on-the-spot polls to see who will buy Gato’s sales, another shortcoming of this forum.

Not that the sample size in this forum is all that great. Considering, this forum is populated by a faction of the people compared to the old forum. Nevertheless, it’d be interesting to see the polls results done on Gato's sales in this topic.

Edited by rc (see edit history)

Poor and lazy offer! 

Arena coins again which are useless for the majority of the top players that earn these sort of tokens regularly! 

@Alexanderdoesn't respond at all.

Cheats and hackers everywhere! 

No decent portals or offers for ages. Lazy gaming... Developers that only care about money and not the games enjoyment! 

More top players leaving! 

Poor show! 

1 minute ago, JamAnime said:

Yep, they will never get better. They will get worse if new items are added to the game. 

Well, if you think about it if they add more items then the drop rates will get worse, but if they don't people will get bored, it's kinda stalemate 🤷.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

The owner need to adjust drop rate that reflect 3.5-4yrs back to what it was according the parts available on those days. With so many added parts and drop rate no change it is bad but also boring because no new items. It is simple to calculate drop according current parts available.  Balance need a bit work, re-use old items enhanced,  new items etc. I will say also gold need to be fixed since it is too low regardless amount of farm 🚜

1 minute ago, OKI DOKI said:

I will say also gold need to be fixed since it is too low regardless amount of farm 🚜 .

Yes

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

Stolen from @JamAnime

1 hour ago, OKI DOKI said:

The owner need to adjust drop rate that reflect 3.5-4yrs back to what it was according the parts available on those days. With so many added parts and drop rate no change it is bad but also boring because no new items. It is simple to calculate drop according current parts available.  Balance need a bit work, re-use old items enhanced,  new items etc. I will say also gold need to be fixed since it is too low regardless amount of farm 🚜

The way I see it, is that premium packs should only contain items that reach mythical.

There should also be a guaranteed Legendary Box/pack, with items that reach mythical.

Yet who am I to reply this, when I stopped playing. 🙄

2 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

The way I see it, is that premium packs should only contain items that reach mythical.

There should also be a guaranteed Legendary Box/pack, with items that reach mythical.

I bet you lots of people want a pack like that so they can get better items from offers(if there was a pack like this and an offer form it.).

Stolen from @JamAnime

1 minute ago, Spam said:

I bet you lots of people want a pack like that so they can get better items from offers(if there was a pack like this and an offer form it.).

The pack could also have just two or three items.  But, pp are worthless now, especially long time players.

1 minute ago, JamAnime said:

The pack could also have just two or three items.  But, pp are worthless now, especially long time players.

Yeah, I would take all those prem packs people don't have space for, but I can't ☹️.

Edited by Spam (see edit history)

Stolen from @JamAnime

2 hours ago, JamAnime said:

Your opinion it is always welcome. We need lots of ideas.

I want to make a correction.

After looking at SJNiksZ’s video further, the drop rate isn’t that bad after all. That person got these premium items (legendary rarity items):

• Superb Charge Engine
  • Rail Gun
  • Lazy Falcon (questionable usage)
  • Cockpit Piercer
  • Hardened Platinum Vest (niche item)
  • Explosive Retreat

Whether all these items are useful premium items is debatable.

I sincerely apologize for the inaccurate information. I should have paid more attention.