- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

On 1/4/2023 at 7:11 PM, Lin Riot said:

First one was from Augest of 2021, was interesting seeing the trend of progress, though for both those years it was when i would log in once per 2 weeks to a month

3 8 2021.png

3 8 2022.PNG

5 1 2023.png

no more updates 🤷‍♂️

16 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Yes, you will have to wait for the offer to come back. Sometimes one or 2 offers repeat in a month but not usual. 

I hope you are feeling better now.

In reality no one can tell you what is best for you because it is personal choice according to, you're playing game habits. What Ican tell is basic. 

1- Do not rush into spending. If you are having issues to get parts, focus on grinding as best can be 7 days a week 3-4 times in full and play 5 wins plus ensure your BASE mines are at level 20 but you do not have to enhance the factories and of course you need to ensure your account arena shop items are focused on what is best for your play ways. 

2- About 2k-3k offers. All offers are decent if compare with regular prices but the important is what to get according to your account need and personal tolerance of happiness and frustration that can arise. 

Just basic thoughts below...

This offer below, is targeted in particular for the OVERLOAD PREVENTOR. The offer is good in cost percentage vs regular price per items. The deal here is to have a secure part to get for your token's consumption. The item is a needed item because help better in cooling and energy regeneration but also more important it is the space reduced in the module area and weight.

It gives silver tokens for players that still need to enhance account attributes in the arena shop and 12 premium packs that can bring repeated item in need and more as gamble lucky win thing. The other parts in the offer it is important as well. This offer can be good for any Rank player from starter to a pro player. 

image.png

The offer below, the cost it is not high providing 15 premium boxes and can be a good deal for a beginner to start to

get different types of parts in need. It is a gamble item nothing secure. You can get really awesome parts but also into the eyes of top players can be just trash luck but for a starter, epics parts are a real need to move on in rank and can be worthy specially for real grinders and to make parts really fast. You can get basic and premium modules like in the first offer mentioned etc. Many will frustrate not getting a top weapon but forget the goodies can bring with the epics that are also use at top. image.thumb.gif.a574bd05b27d21d4d104891540711a4d.gif

This one below it is like the first offer mentioned. You buy a real item in need and the rest lucky guess but good any of them

image.thumb.png.58968efa8ddd23feafe5e7613f4ddf51.png

This one below it is pure gamble with gold for those are lazy farming or having limited time due to personal live and equipment and services to access internet etc. This is for gamble only or silver coins in need. Can get lucky or vent frustration getting trash but depending on the player level, can be good to have items for 3 mechs. 

IMG_4632.thumb.jpeg.51d06b6bc1d3621d45311179ccb89bab.jpeg

This one below it is the pure best gamble offer for everyone. Just bet your tokens. This is an offer for players that wants to risk the tokens and maybe rip the game with lucky items. Sure, for some level of development let say players like me having tons of parts developed and extras can be a change to get many packs and get trash or the luck. I am getting this one now one per month for my fun to get 1000 packs then to open them, but I can get just repeated parts then eat all of them because no room. 

image.thumb.png.c4a6e6e563bbc3ec6ad33559633ea808.png

This one below it is a great offer for pay to win. Tons of premium boxes, fuel to get mix boxes farming, power kits to max out 2 items fast or 4 with accumulated mixed parts been good grinders and tokens for next 24 packs offers or else. 

image.gif.e8af27020b738528a29bb155752b6727.gif

No matters, if you check all offers, all of them is targeted to some players around according to what is their priority. 

You need to think carefully before investing tokens or money. Check carefully the offers and the dates that were posted. We do not know when offers will come because was a choice of current game owner and said by the CEO to have it as surprise not a schedule as was before. Sure, few items are close into a schedule like the 4k offer. 

Thanks, i already bought the 2k offer tho since i need the legendarys and recourses to make a physical mech and more, so i did buy it, but around day 20 i will buy another offer and im sure of it l, ill tell what i get.

Screenshot_20240508_080626_Super Mechs.jpg

28 minutes ago, TheLeech said:

Thanks, i already bought the 2k offer tho since i need the legendarys and recourses to make a physical mech and more, so i did buy it, but around day 20 i will buy another offer and im sure of it l, ill tell what i get.

I got very good things, some bad but good for evos, BUUT, I SPENT 8 MORE DOLLARS RIGHT NOW AND GOT A MERCY!!!

Screenshot_20240508_083731_Super Mechs.jpg

5 hours ago, TheLeech said:

I got very good things, some bad but good for evos, BUUT, I SPENT 8 MORE DOLLARS RIGHT NOW AND GOT A MERCY!!!

AND I JUST GOT AN ASH CREATOR THE PREMIUM FLAMETHROWER FOR ENERGY ON MY BRIIGHTROAR MECH FOR 7 DOLLARS LETS GO

16 hours ago, TheLeech said:

AND I JUST GOT AN ASH CREATOR THE PREMIUM FLAMETHROWER FOR ENERGY ON MY BRIIGHTROAR MECH FOR 7 DOLLARS LETS GO

nice item

22 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

nice item

By the way, how do you farm gold since you have so much? i use level 6 insane on 1v1 and its a bit effective with refills, but im asking since youre like level 196 and have alot of gold

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, TheLeech said:

By the way, how do you farm gold since you have so much? i use level 6 insane on 1v1 and its a bit effective with refills, but im asking since youre like level 196 and have alot of gold

My account it is L250.  I use only OD6.

You do not need to refill buying with tokens. Sure, I will say spend to keep the game around. 🤣

There are no secrets, and I am not the only one with this amount of gold. There are people with a lot more than me.

The gold in my account it is mostly all farmed as anyone farm as free player. I said mostly because not all because I have purchased some offers and some of them comes with 1 million or 2 million or 100k or so. Even it is not a lot, it is true that add some. 

Now, the rest it is pure farming 7 days a week 3-4 times a day in normal day, and in days like fuel days, I farm like 10 times. Days like gold days I keep farming 4 times etc plus the BASE daily gold and time to time 5 wins adding another 100k and few others that add gold during the month. 

The only thing here, it is about to be consistent thing that the majority of players around are not. 

Everyone can have same amount if were consistent and maybe a lot more because been older players around. 

I am normally up at 5am and go to sleep by 1 am or 2 am. That means I farm close to 24hours a day before the fuel cap. Letting the fuel cap, it does stop to regenerate more fuel until you start to use them. Some people like to save the fuel but not me. It is basic function to progress. 

Also, this is a work of years not few days or weeks or months. 

You can take a look of my progress in OD.FARM and OKI DOKI progress thread and will see how long takes to have that gold. Click on them and will see my progress through the years. 

Click below. Have fun farming

Edited by OKI DOKI (see edit history)

7 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

My account it is L250.  I use only OD6.

You do not need to refill buying with tokens. Sure, I will say spend to keep the game around. 🤣

There are no secrets, and I am not the only one with this amount of gold. There are people with a lot more than me.

The gold in my account it is mostly all farmed as anyone farm as free player. I said mostly because not all because I have purchased some offers and some of them comes with 1 million or 2 million or 100k or so. Even it is not a lot, it is true that add some. 

Now, the rest it is pure farming 7 days a week 3-4 times a day in normal day, and in days like fuel days, I farm like 10 times. Days like gold days I keep farming 4 times etc plus the BASE daily gold and time to time 5 wins adding another 100k and few others that add gold during the month. 

The only thing here, it is about to be consistent thing that the majority of players around are not. 

Everyone can have same amount if were consistent and maybe a lot more because been older players around. 

I am normally up at 5am and go to sleep by 1 am or 2 am. That means I farm close to 24hours a day before the fuel cap. Letting the fuel cap, it does stop to regenerate more fuel until you start to use them. Some people like to save the fuel but not me. It is basic function to progress. 

Also, this is a work of years not few days or weeks or months. 

You can take a look of my progress in OD.FARM and OKI DOKI progress thread and will see how long takes to have that gold. Click on them and will see my progress through the years. 

Click below. Have fun farming

I am pretty consistent due to having a bit of free time + i dont play any other games really, wich allows me to like max 2 mythicals around a week, do you know an app or a script so i can use while im studying?

1 minute ago, TheLeech said:

I am pretty consistent due to having a bit of free time + i dont play any other games really, wich allows me to like max 2 mythicals around a week, do you know an app or a script so i can use while im studying?

I also think i need to max modules now, i have decent weapons, i will max rock recoilers and ash creator's level and probably plasma fortress and then modules, id have to evolve plasma but i think modules are more important

20 minutes ago, TheLeech said:

I also think i need to max modules now, i have decent weapons, i will max rock recoilers and ash creator's level and probably plasma fortress and then modules, id have to evolve plasma but i think modules are more important

I uh, spent a bit more and got trash, + my limit of items is 170 and its filled with epics, and i got a second brightroar.

Screenshot_20240510_084408_Super Mechs.jpg

21 minutes ago, TheLeech said:

I uh, spent a bit more and got trash, + my limit of items is 170 and its filled with epics, and i got a second brightroar.

Screenshot_20240510_083828_Super Mechs.jpg

16 hours ago, TheLeech said:

Screenshot_20240510_083828_Super Mechs.jpg

1- I am pretty consistent due to having a bit of free time + i dont play any other games really, wich allows me to like max 2 mythicals around a week, do you know an app or a script so i can use while im studying?

Doing farming it is boring thing for almost everyone. Maxing 2 Mythical in a week it belongs to an excellent grinder.

No, I do not know about scrips to make run the farming. I do the normal way, look and click and farm.  Maybe someone knows but it is not legal as far I know. 

2- I also think i need to max modules now, i have decent weapons, i will max rock recoilers and ash creator's level and probably plasma fortress and then modules, id have to evolve plasma but i think modules are more important.

It is all about balance. Sure, some people go and max torsos then legs and some maybe the drone then others. When torsos and torso level are increased, the game difficulty comes along with players with more HP.  When level up weapons, it does also affect setting up against powerful weapons against you and modules increase also make effects.  Balancing power with modules it is key to move up ranks when start. Sure, everyone plays as want and parts around. 

a- Rock recoiler it is a weapon for life

b- ash creator can be useful for energy mech. not the best tho. 

c- I do not know what drone you are talking. 

3- I uh, spent a bit more and got trash, + my limit of items is 170 and its filled with epics, and i got a second brightroar.

a- Normally we get trash. You are not the only one. 

b- items limit at 170 is decent but I guess you have problem to level up parts not having enough of space.  The cost it is not high in the early stages to get more storage but later on will be expensive. Do not eat parts that might help later and no idea if will get more of the same without money. Check the basic of 3 parts for 3 mechs and if have 4 like drones the same, use it as part to make it legend to transform to myth. Look for the trash ones that cannot progress to divine status. Brightroar it is a good item depending on configurations. Sometimes is good or can be bad too. 

On 5/11/2024 at 12:59 AM, OKI DOKI said:

1- I am pretty consistent due to having a bit of free time + i dont play any other games really, wich allows me to like max 2 mythicals around a week, do you know an app or a script so i can use while im studying?

Doing farming it is boring thing for almost everyone. Maxing 2 Mythical in a week it belongs to an excellent grinder.

No, I do not know about scrips to make run the farming. I do the normal way, look and click and farm.  Maybe someone knows but it is not legal as far I know. 

2- I also think i need to max modules now, i have decent weapons, i will max rock recoilers and ash creator's level and probably plasma fortress and then modules, id have to evolve plasma but i think modules are more important.

It is all about balance. Sure, some people go and max torsos then legs and some maybe the drone then others. When torsos and torso level are increased, the game difficulty comes along with players with more HP.  When level up weapons, it does also affect setting up against powerful weapons against you and modules increase also make effects.  Balancing power with modules it is key to move up ranks when start. Sure, everyone plays as want and parts around. 

a- Rock recoiler it is a weapon for life

b- ash creator can be useful for energy mech. not the best tho. 

c- I do not know what drone you are talking. 

3- I uh, spent a bit more and got trash, + my limit of items is 170 and its filled with epics, and i got a second brightroar.

a- Normally we get trash. You are not the only one. 

b- items limit at 170 is decent but I guess you have problem to level up parts not having enough of space.  The cost it is not high in the early stages to get more storage but later on will be expensive. Do not eat parts that might help later and no idea if will get more of the same without money. Check the basic of 3 parts for 3 mechs and if have 4 like drones the same, use it as part to make it legend to transform to myth. Look for the trash ones that cannot progress to divine status. Brightroar it is a good item depending on configurations. Sometimes is good or can be bad too. 

Oh yeah i forgot to say but i bought the 50 dollar offer, i got the physical fortress, another heat fortress, a party crasher, second mercy, and some other things, i wouldve prefered to had the physical version of the party crasher but i have ash creator and brightroar so maxing party crasher could be an option after modules

5 minutes ago, TheLeech said:

Oh yeah i forgot to say but i bought the 50 dollar offer, i got the physical fortress, another heat fortress, a party crasher, second mercy, and some other things, i wouldve prefered to had the physical version of the party crasher but i have ash creator and brightroar so maxing party crasher could be an option after modules

yes, max heat fortress, phys fortress, party. sure. all weapons mentioned are for full level up. just balance modules to sustain weapons functionality and attacks against you.