CleverName | Ask Me Anything

CleverName

On 12/20/2020 at 3:32 AM, CleverName said:

Q: Where do you work/what do you do?
A: I work in private equity for a firm on Wall Street. Private Equity is basically investing in companies, improving them, and then selling them (so basically investment banking + consulting). Feel free to learn more about it online!

Yeah he makes very good money lol

I'm the real Turtle, simple as that.

How are you doing nowadays?

Ā I personally haven't seen a lot form you on the forums except for this thread. Are you still playing SM as regular as you did when you wereĀ creating one or multiple videos a week, or did you leave SM a little behind for the time being?

Legacy Messiah | Reign Forever | Rejoined March 2020

Ā Ā 

13 hours ago, Pink555 said:

Clever name im making a energy build

Ā and im gonna myth spine fall is it good item?

not really, but maybe after a balance update sure. I wouldn't prioritize mything it at the time of this post.

9 hours ago, burniken said:

When did you play LoL? and in that season, was it fun? or was it similar to the conventional utter garbage that people are extremely frustrated with currently?

like 5+ years ago; it was fun, but I got bored eventually.

7 hours ago, SawzAll said:

Is Avatar your alt?

I wouldn't call Avatar my alt.

4 hours ago, Zylok said:

How are you doing nowadays?

Ā I personally haven't seen a lot form you on the forums except for this thread. Are you still playing SM as regular as you did when you wereĀ creating one or multiple videos a week, or did you leave SM a little behind for the time being?

I'm good - thanks for asking. Work has been stupid busy - I'm going for an aggressive promotion this year, so game falls lower priority for me. Yes, more or less quit YT (I keep meaning to make a vid announcing that). Still going strong in game - I've won all except 1 solo golds this year.

13 hours ago, CleverName said:

I'm going for an aggressive promotion this year,

Well, good luck with that one. Maybe if you get it you can spend more money on the game. Kidding, obviously.

Instead buy a new Beamer and start saving some of it.

I'm the real Turtle, simple as that.

2 hours ago, Electrick010 said:

I have an unnecessary question, would you like that when you are on vacation, you would travel to a country?

If yes, which one?

I'm not a big vacation guy, but in general I prefer vacations within the US. But outside US, maybe China, New Zealand, London might be fun.

1 hour ago, Fordekash said:

Clevername, are you a robot?

Maybe.

What is the highest rank I can get this this build?

Screenshot_20210312_195223.jpg

51 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

clevername if you had to start over, how long do u think it would take to get to r1

I will answer help him,Ā  more than 3 yrs if ur f2p and 2 for p2w

Hcaptcha scam