Current Meta Builds

CleverName

On 6/12/2023 at 5:43 PM, OKI DOKI said:

yes, it is ok. can do lucky damage against top players. If your account frantic weapons are good in constant high output, can be R3 with tons of fights for lucky shots on 1V1. In general, can be an R3 but are many around from R9-R5 and will be tuff fights. Also, in 1V1 the amount of energy mechs is higher and the regular set as you mentioned will suffer. It is a great basic mech for free player to advance to top spot till get better parts and I do recommend the set for free to play and low play time.

I was just checking my kid fight. He just used the Frantic from my first mech and got 284 then 450 not common in OKI because normally shoot low. I watched some of his fight and had fights at 300-450. With me used to be 100-300. image.thumb.png.a638ed9f61caa748f1cbf1fc65128068.png

so should i replace frantics with spartans?

2 hours ago, ANIMAN said:

(epic mech picture)

The cooling is the smallest number I've ever seen.

I think I should rename myself to Immaculate, that would be a much better name, wouldn't it?

Scorpions are also very cool.

8 hours ago, JDHstudios said:

so should i replace frantics with spartans?

a pair of spartan are better than frantic in consistence. Frantic it is an ideal weapon combo with recoil for a free to play to push up ranks with little to nothing of investment on gold, farming etc. That will put you up to middle rank R7 without full modules then can set you up for and R3 with proper modules.

Spartans are premium items and with proper modules can be played even on R1. Spartan output are not set for a big output fluctuation.  

Frantic in this example not divined can reach 500 shots but also even lower than 200 and against a mech with heavy shields can lose more often. 

image.png.f0e702984f76573719e37e76ae304c20.png

Spartan no divined it is more consistent on damage but also you have 3 uses and work better on strategy.  With frantic one shot low as often happen, you will lose. Both have same range and close similar weight but frantic can overheat faster.  It is about preferences. If you have Frantic set up, no matter what, max the spartan and set up another mech if you want with them. 

image.png.2a936b57cd77600d29e4cc44a6f0b52e.png

Edited by OKI DOKI (see edit history)

On 6/24/2023 at 4:14 PM, CrimsonCowl said:

this did well what should i change?

(epic mech picture)

1) Sabretooth isn't a good torso, use Molten Platinum Vest instead.

2) The mech really doesn't seem to have an underlying strategy, it's just a bunch of good weapons piled on it. It could be a Explosive Damage mech (what I call mechs that focus on doing a lot of damage, but with heat weapons), but you've got a Hybrid Heat Cannon and an Overcharged Heat Bomb, so it's not really a Explosive Damage mech. I would recommend you make it a Magma Blast double or boiler mech.

I think I should rename myself to Immaculate, that would be a much better name, wouldn't it?

Scorpions are also very cool.

• 3 months later...