Bots? Or actual player

It have to be bots, right

IMG_2519.png

IMG_2518.png

IMG_2515.png

IMG_2516.png

IMG_2517.png

IMG_2514.png

I'm not sure> but they are players who sometimes joins the same clan and they are super annoying to face with in rank 14-17 and idk but I feel like they are afk but somehow attack (they are farming like that) because I played the whole 2 hours and getting the same person after 2 matches , also one of them when I teleported away he doesn't not move and not attacking me not only one...

Posted (edited)
On 4/4/2024 at 1:29 AM, Amazing_Tale said:

also one of them when I teleported away he doesn't not move and not attacking me not only one...

Bots.

I can even feel out the algorithm. They will attack when any weapon is in range, or stomp otherwise. However if they have 1 turn left and they cannot stomp and all their weapons cannot be used, they will just sit there.

Take them a while to scan through all the possible moves, so they might feel like slow player.

Deploys drone if all weapon fails. Or charge.

I tried spamming the [_] out of them, verbally insulting them and berating them to death. The most extreme kind.

no movement

In a sense, dual FB and recoil is meta, but then why have dinky torsos and legs

slap something good on and go to rank 5, there isnt even much skill involved.

They really overbuffed FB didnt they

Edited by CDR_Xavier (see edit history)

It's a FLASH GAME. At least, it once were.

Get over it

On 4/4/2024 at 12:30 AM, CDR_Xavier said:

Bots? Or actual player

It have to be bots, right

IMG_2519.png

IMG_2518.png

IMG_2515.png

IMG_2516.png

IMG_2517.png

IMG_2514.png

These are players who farm for 2k - 5k clan wins. They do it to receive 150 tokens in total and 1 premium box. These rewards are better than the top clans' rewards that give 1-2 rare/epic items and power kits.

Changing the rewards for top clans could motivate smurfs to start trying for Arena Points instead of Clan wins BUT  "Boosters" will get them all unfairly.

The only news about the game were the banwaves so, I don't think that something will change. Learn to play with them.Sadly that's the only choice.

Edited by Nikos (see edit history)