CleverName | Ask Me Anything

CleverName

On 2/12/2021 at 3:29 AM, CleverName said:

Yeah that's never gonna happen lol

why not? :v i never thought i was going to do one because i was butt ugly a year ago, but then i changed my mind because i decided i didnt want people to see me as a faceless stranger

Edited by MasterChief (see edit history)

One Mech to rule them all

44 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

why not? :v i never thought i was going to do one because i was butt ugly a year ago, but then i changed my mind because i decided i didnt want people to see me as a faceless stranger

He doesn't really want to give out any meaningful personal information. If he shows his face, you can reverse search it and find out a bunch of stuff about him. Imagine some of his fans stalking him

On 2/14/2021 at 10:09 AM, That1Guy said:

He doesn't really want to give out any meaningful personal information. If he shows his face, you can reverse search it and find out a bunch of stuff about him. Imagine some of his fans stalking him

It is his right to keep privacy. We have fun with the videos, comments etc so I think a bit of privacy it is on the line in particular the system is collecting info that in first place no business should have in data centers at all. 🤫

On 2/13/2021 at 8:28 PM, Electrick010 said:

Ever get tired of uploading Super Mechs videos?

Yup, I'm actually taking a break from YT vids and forum for a bit. Just need to time recharge.

On 2/13/2021 at 8:28 PM, Electrick010 said:

And have you ever wanted to upload content that is out of the ordinary on your channel or create a separate account to do that? In case, what would that content be?

CleverNameSM YT channel is SM content only =P Never felt the need to upload other stuff. 

On 2/14/2021 at 8:23 AM, XIII said:

Hey clever it's 13 back from the dead 😜 hru doing  have u already popped The question to your lady 

Welcome back! 🙂 And no not yet lol. Probably be a year or so, as I'm saving for the ring xD

On 2/14/2021 at 11:24 AM, MasterChief said:

Too many haters and people that actually want to dox me. Also, there's really no upside to it - just lots of downside lol.

On 2/18/2021 at 11:05 PM, Xlordwraith said:

Do you know the old player Dewah77? Or is it u ;-;

Heard of him and no not me =P

On 2/19/2021 at 10:25 PM, AudiGodzilla111 said:

Hey Clever, how is your day going?

Fine, thanks for asking!

On 2/19/2021 at 10:25 PM, AudiGodzilla111 said:

And which is the best meme in 2020 in your opinion?

People thinking COVID would be over by the year-end lol. On serious note, not sure...

7 hours ago, CleverName said:

Ah you're right. I just assumed it was L-M version. No one ever asks me for E-M lol =P

Thanks!  I'm currently working on something similar to the Top physical META (I call your d-shred/mercy the "Clever Jumper") but with D.A.Ds instead because I haven't gotten any DAA's in drops.  It's a work in progress.  I need to max the D.A.Ds then the torso then the platinums and then get some L-M resist modules.  I haven't started using it competitively in the arena yet, just testing it with random people in chat.  I wanted to double-check the WU stats for this item is why I asked.  I used this once in the campaign to test it out and immediately finished the 500 damage achievement LOL.

image.png.f98024c7b7950fb265460dae37f25bf7.png

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

No, Gato definitely bought it for more than that. He just paid enough to run the game as a player. You know, $10k isn't too hard to come by..

Say you get paid $9 an hour, working 25-30 hours a week.

9 x 25 = 225

225 x 52 = 11700

I'm the real Turtle, simple as that.

4 hours ago, Mandy said:

How much money do u spend on SM?

In total, it might be around 30-50k. I honestly stopped tracking a while ago. 

24 minutes ago, ChooseGeno said:

Do you like answering questions

He said around 60k just this year

im putting my rough total estimate at 200-300k but we'll have to see when he replies

Definitely not that high lol