CleverName | Ask Me Anything

CleverName

On 1/26/2021 at 1:55 AM, ElectroShotPiercingGun said:

как поменять пароль для входа ? помогите пожалуйста. 

I think if you log out, there should be option for Forgot Password, which should let you reset it, assuming you have the original email linked to account.

On 1/26/2021 at 11:36 AM, SawzAll said:

@CleverName how competitive is your job?

Very. You have a better chance of getting into Harvard xD

On 1/19/2021 at 8:07 AM, CleverName said:

Maxed inventory, scouting arena, and understanding how arena works (when to go in, when not to go in, know if someone is hunting you, etc.). Luck helps too =P 

hunting you? wdym by that?

Goals are useless if you are not striving to achieve them.

On 1/29/2021 at 9:59 AM, Anonnymous45 said:

Do you have a screenshot from your first days of SM?(2015/2016/2017)

No, but someone had a screenshot of me with my white paint mech. Not sure who though...

On 1/29/2021 at 11:09 AM, MasterChief said:

holdup @CleverName you work at frickin walmart????

Where did you hear this? lol

On 1/29/2021 at 11:37 AM, Benji Valencia Miño said:

Do you have brothers?

Nope, I wish =P

On 1/29/2021 at 2:58 PM, Alexander said:

Clevername, being a walmart employee, could you recommend us any hints or tips at the best methods of getting our own chance at a prestigious career at Walmart?

Well, firstly you must hate Target with a PASSION. Secondly, you must be willing to work long hours with acceptance that you're underpaid. Lastly, it helps if you already know a VIP Manager at Walmart, just get them to refer you xD

On 1/30/2021 at 1:03 PM, RaymondL1747 said:

hunting you? wdym by that?

At competitive top ranks (top 50 players or so) - it's expected that you get hunted (ie. people use their main or alt accounts to create counter builds intentionally made to beat you). The purpose of hunting is to try to knock a player's/clan's AP down, so they get a worse medal / don't get a medal. 

Basically every week, Thursday/Friday are the main days where you see hunting, as it's approaching season-end.

8 minutes ago, CleverName said:

No, but someone had a screenshot of me with my white paint mech. Not sure who though...

Where did you hear this? lol

Nope, I wish =P

Well, firstly you must hate Target with a PASSION. Secondly, you must be willing to work long hours with acceptance that you're underpaid. Lastly, it helps if you already know a VIP Manager at Walmart, just get them to refer you xD

At competitive top ranks (top 50 players or so) - it's expected that you get hunted (ie. people use their main or alt accounts to create counter builds intentionally made to beat you). The purpose of hunting is to try to knock a player's/clan's AP down, so they get a worse medal / don't get a medal. 

Basically every week, Thursday/Friday are the main days where you see hunting, as it's approaching season-end.

unfortuntly hunting is how you get medals ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Clan: Goodbye To A World

epicspeedster, SpeedMachine

CleaverName,

in the above post to mentioned to know how the arena works. I have long suspected matches are made baised on built stats.

Are you inferring that matches are determined other than random? Regardless, would you care to share any wisdom with us on how the arena works?

finally I love target so doubt Walmart will take me on ☹️

@Fordekash ive noticed that letely my arena fights have been based on strengths and weaknesses. every time i lose to an anergy mech, im paired with someone who is NOT energy, and if i easily beat someone who is heat/phys, im rewarded by being (normally) creamed by an energy mech. another thing is, ive been fighting ppl either better or WAYY worse than my current rank because of the amount of mythicals they have.

@CleverName what is your opinion on me? am i annoying or downright boisterous and funny.

One Mech to rule them all

7 minutes ago, Fordekash said:

in the above post to mentioned to know how the arena works. I have long suspected matches are made baised on built stats.

At the beginning of every match, there is a clear favorite to win. That's dependent on the match up - certain builds just beat others more easily, regardless of how strong either build is. That assumes perfect play by both players - then sometimes an expected loser can win to due RNG rolls. And of course very few actually play perfectly, so sometimes an expected loser can still win if he outplays (read as other person misplays) the other. 

9 minutes ago, Fordekash said:

Are you inferring that matches are determined other than random? Regardless, would you care to share any wisdom with us on how the arena works?

Not sure what you mean by this. You get matched with who you end up getting matched with. It's determined by the above (build styles) and whether the pilot is good/bad. So it's random in the sense you don't know who you will fight (unless you scout really hard and manipulate with the support of multiple accounts) - but for very vast majority of players, it's pretty random, just based on Rank and AP at time of search.

5 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

@CleverName what is your opinion on me? am i annoying or downright boisterous and funny.

Don't really have a developed opinion. Can't really say honestly.

45 minutes ago, Fordekash said:

Clever,

not a question but I did want to thank you for your contributions to the community. Your post one META builds, drop rates and this forum help to document many of the unwritten logic in the game. Thank you sir and please keep up the good work!

20 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

i agree with @Fordekash. Clever, u are a great help to this community, spirit and game-wise.

Thanks guys, appreciate the kind words! 🙂

2 minutes ago, Pufferfish moad said:

What size pants do you wear

please answer this is is emergency

Ok LIKE GET SOME HELP WHAT THE FU** WHO ASKS PEOPLE WHAT THEIR PANTS SIZES ARE!!

also quick question Clevername do you watch anime? If so what anime?

Goals are useless if you are not striving to achieve them.