CleverName | Ask Me Anything

CleverName

5 hours ago, MasterChief said:

clevername if you had to start over, how long do u think it would take to get to r1

3 months, maybe 4 at this point with extra arena points. I had rank 1 items in a month when I came back, but it was the arena shop that held me back. 

5 hours ago, Soviet Union mech said:

What is the highest rank I can get this this build?

Screenshot_20210312_195223.jpg

I will answer help him,  more than 3 yrs if ur f2p and 2 for p2w

No idea - not very high. 

41 minutes ago, Electrick010 said:

I have another unnecessary question, if you worked for SM, what would you implement or delete, Or do you pay someone to do the ideas?.

Well only type of work I’d consider doing for Gato would be something in an advisory capacity. With that being said, I’d aggregate the good ideas, pass to Alex, and let him figure out who’s implementing it.

8 hours ago, SawzAll said:

Do you think it would be possible for the EFA Dual Sorrow build to make a comeback given the new resistance drainers?  Like maybe something like this?  (What drone would you use for this?)

image.thumb.png.bba5ab4c20a3833ef307930c747222a1.png

I mean it's a top build, but I wouldn't recommend it if people have better options. It's too low damage

3 hours ago, SawzAll said:

So if the enemy's heat stats are high enough, dual sorrow is ineffective?

If the enemy has a meta build, dual sorrow sucks.

1 hour ago, Pink555 said:

Clever name you have no lose at all?

Usually not. I usually lose to a counter every now and then

8 hours ago, Energy Reaper said:

You are right brain or brain left?

It seem hard to me to detect since you are creative in meta build and it also need high mathematical brain to make it work.

No idea; I use both and different sides when I need to 🙂

3 hours ago, MasterChief said:

clevername if you could shape SM at your will(as in, you owned it) what would the first thing you do be?

Arena screen default zoom out.

2 hours ago, Pink555 said:

Clever name will you troll in sm forever?

Maybe

1 hour ago, Soviet Union mech said:

When do you start p2w? 

Well technically this would have been years ago in legacy. But when I rejoined in Dec 2019, it was the first day of that.

3 hours ago, MasterChief said:

clevername...how long does it take for you to make a mythical from a brand new legendary?

*max

however long it takes me to click a few buttons, I have enough PUKs and Gold for many level 1 to max myths. Majority of time is waiting for game to load...

1 hour ago, Pink555 said:

Clever name how long have you been playing sm?do you ever get bored from sm?

Technically since legacy, but I consider when I rejoined a fresh start. So just over a year. Yes, I get bored enough times. There really isn't much competition and having to deal with hackers is annoying. But clan mates are good; community is good, and I enjoy watching the progression. I think at this point I'm just going for most gold solos of all time (4 medals away).