CleverName | Ask Me Anything

CleverName

• 3 months later...
18 hours ago, iAldoPR SM said:

Q: why when many people in a clan go down their solo ranks for a manageable titan, however the outcome plays out to be a powerful titan that a clan cannot defeat.  Regardless of many members of a clan lowering their rank things dont go the way they want, why is that? 

16 hours ago, Nikongamao2 said:

When will u be returning to yt I rly miss u and ur vids form ur most fancier fan

Clevername stopped playing SuperMechs for now. He will not respond nor see these messages.

Legacy Messiah | Reign Forever | Rejoined March 2020

10 hours ago, iAldoPR SM said:

Alright, maybe you can spare me your knowledge to reply on CleverName’s behalf?

The difficulty of a titan is based off of the previous titan you fought, if you lost to the prvious titan you will most likely get a titan with 1 star less. If you win against a titan it is highly likely that you will get a titan with 1 star more

Legacy Messiah | Reign Forever | Rejoined March 2020

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2020 at 9:32 AM, CleverName said:

SuperMechs for me is something I enjoy playing. I enjoy playing it not so much for the technical aspects, but it’s more of a nostalgic game for me as I played it when I was a bit younger and really enjoyed the game (and with nostalgia, comes happiness). I don’t remember why I quit, but when I found the game again, it’s really been great. I also really enjoy the community here, being able to be creative with builds, and having a close fight every now and then. =P 

Me too, but all of my old account is lost by when i forgot password or i didnt played anymore or i shared them

Just now, geminiogen69 said:

Me too, but all of my old account is lost by when i forgot password or i didnt played anymore or i shared them

all of (not legacy) (registered) = old accounts becausse it was in like 1 or 2 or 3 years ago

3 minutes ago, geminiogen69 said:

all of (not legacy) (registered) = old accounts becausse it was in like 1 or 2 or 3 years ago

also im f2p player btw, i wont spend money on brothers or moms credit card   (͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°) 

ezgif-7-a66e41d737e0.gif

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/18/2022 at 8:06 AM, TankaregmiSM said:

I remade His Old flag (Trolls Fast)

Clevername quit the game. It's possible they might come back, but as of right now, no. No need to bring back this thread.