CleverName | Ask Me Anything

CleverName

11 hours ago, error19031 said:

you know what is happening in Russia (in political terms), if so, please comment on it, please do not ignore it, I would like to know your opinion

Censorship is almost always bad...

3 hours ago, Hot_CHILI said:

Hello. Can you help me get back my lost account? I cant find it. The account name is :PinKThundR:

Thanks-

No sorry. I'm not an admin/employee of Gato. Nothing I can do.

On 2/7/2021 at 10:15 PM, Electrick010 said:

Now I ask you, Do you want to be very lucky but little or no talent? Or not be lucky but have a lot of talent? What is talent? I mean when you have a lot of ability by nature, (or you have it from birth).

All things being equal, I'll take lucky over talent. Luck makes life a lot easier and less stressful usually. Talent is try-hard and usually is less effect that luck lol.

20 hours ago, RaymondL1747 said:

hmm... clevername do you like any anime if so what anime?

Can't really say it ever appealed to me. idk, just never got into it lol

20 hours ago, MasterChief said:

clevername what i your favorite Sci-fi video game?

Hmm, not sure if I have one tbh. I actually have played relatively few games in my life; don't think I ever played a sci fi game

1 hour ago, MasterChief said:

i.... no shade, but that is just sad.... u play SM, right? thats technically a Sci-Fi game...

im also confused.... why would a male human NEVER play a sci fi game... its like, in our blood

idk if SM is sci-fi; it's a robot game, i dont see the science fiction in it lol

1 hour ago, JamAnime said:

How much $$$ have you spent on SM now, since the 1st of January?

No idea, maybe 1k

I found a great question to ask and it's been surely bouncing around here and there... But which legacy torso do you think is better:

God Mode or Diamond Shell?

If you're wondering why I brought it up, it's because those two torsos have been battling it out for the best legacy torso spot before Reloaded happened.

And for reference, here's a battle that I did with ZeRo while I was co-piloting his Madau San legacy account and while he was using his Nova legacy account.

Screenshot_2021-02-10-17-01-36.png

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

10 minutes ago, Melanös said:

ik im not clevername, but my humble opinion is, god mode was better for climbing to rank 1, but it was hard to reach top 10 without a diamond shell pusher mech

Hmm... But if there was to be a definite winner among'st the two, which one would claim the victory?

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

1 minute ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Hmm... But if there was to be a definite winner among'st the two, which one would claim the victory?

if the 2 were in a 1v1, identical mechs but only torso difference, god mode would win, HOWEVER if they were both using the current meta builds (god mode with dual devastation swarm, and diamond shell with firewall, adv heat orb cannon, and white hole blaster) then diamond shell would claim victory