How do i get my ads back for tokens

Pink555

Its the third day i dont have ads in arena for 50% better rewards , and i dont  have ads  .I m a ad watcher so how do i get them(i play from phone).

So how  about   this game  ads this after you win a match you can pay for example 5000 gold to watch the ad for 50 % better reward.pls ad this im rank 10-5 player and one match has 5 arena coins 5×5=25 with 50%better reward you get 8 so 8×5=40 Alexander you just ignore suggestions even this one.or we can make a 30 min premium for 7 tokens or 8 .i need the ads why they are gone

1 hour ago, Spam said:

Ads aren't gone this is a common occurrence, this can be resolved by going on mobile and watching an ad.

But i didnt have ads on mobile thats the problem it says no rewards are avalible at the moment pls try again later

1. Go to the "Play Store" application and download the game.

2. Once you have downloaded it, you open it.

3. You enter as if you are going to buy tokens and you look for the box that is to make free tokens. Surely it says "come later", click there and the box appears that tells you that there are no rewards and that you come back later. Don't come back later! Keep trying until the ad appears. You look at it and you get 2 tokens.

4. Once you make at least 1 ad on mobile, that enables ads on computer.

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

41 minutes ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

3. You enter as if you are going to buy tokens and you look for the box that is to make free tokens. Surely it says "come later", click there and the box appears that tells you that there are no rewards and that you come back later. Don't come back later! Keep trying until the ad appears. You look at it and you get 2 tokens.

I had to say all this in the dm's through 7 messages.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

10 hours ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

Nefertary that ad isnt coming out should i try 1 hr touching it?

9 hours ago, Pink555 said:

Screenshot_20210413-042523_Super Mechs.jpg

Also to me that black screen appears on my mobile (I'm glad I'm not the only one). When this happens I go to settings or configuration on the mobile, I look for applications, then storage and I delete all the data (not only the cache, but all the data) from the play store. This is how it's solved, deleting all the data from the play store.

9 hours ago, Pink555 said:

Screenshot_20210413-042523_Super Mechs.jpg

Also to me that black screen appears on my mobile (I'm glad I'm not the only one). When this happens I go to settings or configuration on the mobile, I look for applications, then storage and I delete all the data (not only the cache, but all the data) from the play store. This is how it's solved, deleting all the data from the play store.

When I talk to you about keep trying, I did not mean the black screen, but the normal screen when it says that there are no rewards available.

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

10 minutes ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

When I talk to you about keep trying, I did not mean the black screen, but the normal screen when it says that there are no rewards available.

How should i keep trying nerfetary when i dont have ads now it was perfett everything until this bugs came and ruined my ads