CleverName | Ask Me Anything

CleverName

6 minutes ago, xxxAriiAldo SM said:

How do you grind in coins when not at max lvl?

in order of most effective to least:

1) Buy Gold
2) Grind Campaign
3) Quests/Arena Fights

7 minutes ago, xxxAriiAldo SM said:

And how did you get 100k+ tokens in one vid of yours?

$$$

5 minutes ago, pinkpony24 said:

okay, so I have a a question and 2 ratings 😃 which of these energy builds is better? please rate the better energy build and this phys build. (Rate 1/10)

The reason I'm asking is because I am looking at these builds for future possibilities. I have everything shown in the builds, except valiant

meta energy maybe.PNG

other energy meta maybe.PNG

get rating.PNG

First energy is better.

Rating 1/10 -

Energy is maybe a 3, Physical is maybe a 6

6 hours ago, pinkpony24 said:

okay, so I have a a question and 2 ratings 😃 which of these energy builds is better? please rate the better energy build and this phys build. (Rate 1/10)

The reason I'm asking is because I am looking at these builds for future possibilities. I have everything shown in the builds, except valiant

The one with more hit points.

But I question the need for Bulldog when the META shows Piercing Fox and Viking Hammer.  It's not that you can't use Bulldog.  You could also use Storm Weaver instead of Bulldog because it's lighter and, against an energy drained enemy, will deliver a much stronger blow.  So it's up to you.

Have you seen the META?

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

On 1/5/2021 at 1:42 PM, SawzAll said:

The one with more hit points.

But I question the need for Bulldog when the META shows Piercing Fox and Viking Hammer.  It's not that you can't use Bulldog.  You could also use Storm Weaver instead of Bulldog because it's lighter and, against an energy drained enemy, will deliver a much stronger blow.  So it's up to you.

Have you seen the META?

nooo storm weaver is rather garbage, bulldog is definately stronger cuz of the better range, however recoiler is way better and should be used instead

upc and biug daddy might work better or fox recoiler and dual val would also work

On 1/5/2021 at 6:58 AM, pinkpony24 said:

meta energy maybe.PNG

other energy meta maybe.PNG

get rating.PNG

go to the build help thread and send your inventory

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

8 minutes ago, Tirreggregars said:

nooo storm weaver is rather garbage, bulldog is definately stronger cuz of the better range, however recoiler is way better and should be used instead

It depends on what you want.  Against an energy-broken mech, Storm Weaver will do the most damage of all energy melee weapons.  BUT it's not META.  And I don't know of anyone who has made an energy hugger.  My mech is currently Storm Weaver, Last Words, Malice Beam, Hysteria, and Unreliable Guardian.  I plan to build up a Viking Hammer to replace my Storm Weaver (because I'm not a hugger).

This is a conversation I had with someone who's in the top 10.  They explained that this is why the heat hugger has Terror Blade: it may look on paper like it's weak until you realize that it's great for huggers.

Honestly, I love hitting people with Storm Weaver when they have very little energy.  The damage goes up more than you might think.  And it also chops 32 off their capacity.

But for a non-hugger, I think Viking Hammer (if one insists on having a melee weapon) is better when paired with Last Words, and that's also META for the top energy build (i.e. viking hammer is META and Piercing Fox, for which Last Words can substitute temporarily until you get a piercing fox).

2 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

It depends on what you want.  Against an energy-broken mech, Storm Weaver will do the most damage of all energy melee weapons.  BUT it's not META.  And I don't know of anyone who has made an energy hugger.  My mech is currently Storm Weaver, Last Words, Malice Beam, Hysteria, and Unreliable Guardian.  I plan to build up a Viking Hammer to replace my Storm Weaver (because I'm not a hugger).

This is a conversation I had with someone who's in the top 10.  They explained that this is why the heat hugger has Terror Blade: it may look on paper like it's weak until you realize that it's great for huggers.

Honestly, I love hitting people with Storm Weaver when they have very little energy.  The damage goes up more than you might think.  And it also chops 32 off their capacity.

But for a non-hugger, I think Viking Hammer (if one insists on having a melee weapon) is better when paired with Last Words, and that's also META for the top energy build (i.e. viking hammer is META and Piercing Fox, for which Last Words can substitute temporarily until you get a piercing fox).

viking hammer is generally better, because it puts your other weapons in range, i believe it does more damage, and is a lot more effective against huggers.

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

45 minutes ago, Tirreggregars said:

viking hammer is generally better, because it puts your other weapons in range, i believe it does more damage, and is a lot more effective against huggers.

Unless you are also a hugger 🙂 

Granted, I just realized we're on CleverName's thread, so we should probably stop recommending things because they were probably asking for CleverName to weigh in.

47 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

Unless you are also a hugger 🙂 

Granted, I just realized we're on CleverName's thread, so we should probably stop recommending things because they were probably asking for CleverName to weigh in.

haha true, i think @Alexandershould create a build help thread and pin it.

1 hour ago, Electrick010 said:

Did you play other games?, In case you did, I ask you, What game "NO" P2w did you complete?, and do you like games of a lot of effort or pay to win?, (you can say both if you want).

Yeah, I've played other games before. LoL, Guild Wars, RuneScape when I was younger. More recently, I play some other games if I get bored of SM every now and then - Slay the Sprite, Stronghold Crusader II, Bio Inc. Redemption, Catan Universe. But SM is the main game I play currently. 

I like games that are fun to me, whether they are p2w or f2p doesn't really matter 🙂