Exclusive Limited Time Offer

Shared-NW

1 hour ago, NAME_NOT_FOUND said:

A cash grab as it were

No, it's not.  Besides, businesses exist to make money, not stay poor.

At this price, if you only got the premium packs, it would cost you normally 8040 tokens.  This deal is literally half off and then some.

With all due respect, I have the feeling you could be a millionaire and still complain about the cost of things on this game.

I'm not trying to be a jerk to you or anyone, but seriously, what's up with this constant negative attitude some people on this forum have?

You're missing out on so much! 🙂 

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

Yes, but as I mentioned, the 2000 token sales are the sweet spot. Its $30ish, but its also a point where people can save up to it and if they get good experience from the free token buy, they are more likely to splurge now and again on the 2000 token buy. But 4000 token/$70 sales, that really catering to whales, and not the masses,

Im not against making money, but this is just marketing missing its mark.

44 minutes ago, NAME_NOT_FOUND said:

Yes, but as I mentioned, the 2000 token sales are the sweet spot. Its $30ish, but its also a point where people can save up to it and if they get good experience from the free token buy, they are more likely to splurge now and again on the 2000 token buy. But 4000 token/$70 sales, that really catering to whales, and not the masses,

Im not a whale :c

17 hours ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

I think you can get a lot of purples that will be useful for upgrading. Some legy's food of myth also useful for upgrade and maybe 2 and if you are very lucky, 3 VIP. I would jump into the pot if I needed items, but the new module offer for 2000 tokens seems better to me.

Yes. Same opinion.

11 hours ago, NAME_NOT_FOUND said:

Yeah

8 hours ago, NAME_NOT_FOUND said:

That's exactly what a whale would say, "Shamoo".

Bro u said it :v( ur whale 2)

Hcaptcha scam

2 hours ago, Dark conon mech said:

I mean spending a 70 dollars doesnt make you a whale spending tens of thousands does 

Exactly.  But still, there are people on this game who could spend $1M in real money on SM and still never be satisfied with the deals or with SM in general.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

On 5/18/2021 at 4:47 AM, The Nun said:

I can sense many purple in those box

image.png.52c7093a0c40725b68f1642567d1a4f3.png

yoda-spaceship-300x223.jpg.bc629c902d5c1c487497fe795287952f.jpg

Joking aside, nice sale, it’s a classic, go-to sale. It’s more affordable than the previous 4k token ($70), premium pack sale. Spending 4k tokens ($70) at one-time is too much money. However, spending 2k tokens is more reasonable since F2P players have enough time to earn some of the tokens for the 2k token sales.

It’d have been better to get a guarantee sale though.

Jesus Christ! I'd have bought this sale. However, I was hanging out with a girl friend, literally the whole day! By the time I got to my room to play, I went straight to my bed with my phone in my hand, except I passed out! One hour later, I woke up, and the sale was over! How sweet!

Having a girlfriend will drain the life out of you, not to mention your money! Woohoo! 🧛‍♀️

Lucky for me, I don’t really need more premium packs, so no big loss. Also, with the frequency of these go-to-premium-pack sales, no doubt there’ll be more.

Edited by rc (see edit history)

4 minutes ago, rc said:

image.png.52c7093a0c40725b68f1642567d1a4f3.png

yoda-spaceship-300x223.jpg.bc629c902d5c1c487497fe795287952f.jpg

Joking aside, nice sale, it’s a classic, go-to sale. It’s more affordable than the previous 4k token ($70), premium pack sale. Spending 4k tokens ($70) at one-time is too much money. However, spending 2k tokens is more reasonable since F2P have time enough to earn some the tokens for the 2k token sales.

It’d have been better to get a guarantee sale though.

Jesus Christ! I'd have bought this sale. However, I was hanging out with a girl friend, literally the whole day! By the time I got to my room to play, I went straight to my bed with my phone in my hand, except I passed out! One hour later, I woke up, and the sale was over! How sweet!

Having a girlfriend will drain the life out of you, not to mention your money! Woohoo!

Lucky for me, I don’t really need more premium packs, so no big loss. Also, with the frequency of these go-to-premium-pack sales, no doubt there’ll be more.

also, ive done the math. me by myself, without the token quests, can get about 200 tokens per week, with raid and clan. but with the token quests, that escalates to about 300 one week, 200 the next, and so on. so basically, a person can get 1000 tokens per month, without buying any. now that i know this, i am 100% saving up.

and you guys should too!

P.S, how good is purifier?

One Mech to rule them all

1 hour ago, MasterChief said:

also, ive done the math. me by myself, without the token quests, can get about 200 tokens per week, with raid and clan. but with the token quests, that escalates to about 300 one week, 200 the next, and so on. so basically, a person can get 1000 tokens per month, without buying any. now that i know this, i am 100% saving up.

and you guys should too!

P.S, how good is purifier?

purifier is the best premium myth food....