Progress thread

.No.

21 hours ago, .No. said:

This isn't going to be a progress thread for my main acc but for an alt I'm starting. Im going to see how long it takes me to get to level 250, I hope I actually get there lol

Here are the builds I will be trying to make, so yeah I'm going to see how it goes!

Screenshot_20210923-113929.png

Screenshot_20210923-114040.png

Quick Update

Screenshot_20210923-135952_Super Mechs.jpg

Screenshot_20210923-135959_Super Mechs.jpg

Yo what was the name of that site where u can test builds? I forgot xD also good luck on ur journey

Edited by Chaos III (see edit history)

On 9/23/2021 at 9:46 AM, .No. said:

This isn't going to be a progress thread for my main acc but for an alt I'm starting. Im going to see how long it takes me to get to level 250, I hope I actually get there lol

Here are the builds I will be trying to make, so yeah I'm going to see how it goes!

Screenshot_20210923-113929.png

Screenshot_20210923-114040.png

Quick Update

Screenshot_20210923-135952_Super Mechs.jpg

Screenshot_20210923-135959_Super Mechs.jpg

Nice.  I like. 

Yeah. L250 it is about determination and been smart on grinding. Reaching 120 it will be slower. By the time is 170 will be a lot slower and from 190-200 you will see no progress and trying to kill yourself.🤣 That is when some say goodbye or stick to the game for real to get L200. If you do not farm as I do I will say will take 2yrs even so with determination. You need to plan to take advantages like yesterday grinding having 100% fuel extra and 200% XP today. I loved those as example because those are the one that help you out to move up in the harder levels. 

Hope all goes well. I still do my hard core grinding as much I can even I declined due to work etc but even I can't pvp I can grind. 

Well bought the offer and got Defence Matrix! I know the torso is bad but its the best I have currently, with school i got slowed down a bit

Screenshot_20210925-102211_Super Mechs.jpg

Screenshot_20210925-102204_Super Mechs.jpg

8 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Nice.  I like. 

Yeah. L250 it is about determination and been smart on grinding. Reaching 120 it will be slower. By the time is 170 will be a lot slower and from 190-200 you will see no progress and trying to kill yourself.🤣 That is when some say goodbye or stick to the game for real to get L200. If you do not farm as I do I will say will take 2yrs even so with determination. You need to plan to take advantages like yesterday grinding having 100% fuel extra and 200% XP today. I loved those as example because those are the one that help you out to move up in the harder levels. 

Hope all goes well. I still do my hard core grinding as much I can even I declined due to work etc but even I can't pvp I can grind. 

Right now I'm just hoping I hit 250 within a timespan of 3 years lol, though even that seems a bit unrealistic for me.

1 hour ago, .No. said:

Well bought the offer and got Defence Matrix! I know the torso is bad but its the best I have currently, with school i got slowed down a bit

Screenshot_20210925-102211_Super Mechs.jpg

Screenshot_20210925-102204_Super Mechs.jpg

Right now I'm just hoping I hit 250 within a timespan of 3 years lol, though even that seems a bit unrealistic for me.

Defence mat or max prot would be great for. I need one

Progress update: I got a energy drone and my energy mech is quite a bit better now, I got another vandal rage and I'm making a boiler mech and I got a Iron Frenzy from a fortune box. Myth food is nice but a heat bomb or flaming hammer would have been nicer, I'm currently level 46 and rank 15 so progress is going smoothly!

Screenshot_20210926-163948_Super Mechs.jpg

Screenshot_20210926-163934_Super Mechs.jpg

Screenshot_20210926-163942_Super Mechs.jpg

Edited by .No. (see edit history)

Well today was a good day for this acc lol. The special quest gave me enough tokens to buy a premium pack and I decided to test my luck and i got a solar torch so... now my alt is gonna be very annoying to fight against. Anyway I leveled up a bit but other than that nothing really happened, im going to keep grinding and see where this acc goes! 

Screenshot_20210927-193948.png

Oh and if anyone is good at making a good module set without premium mods please show me, I'm hopeless without Overload Preventors lmao 

54 minutes ago, .No. said:

Well today was a good day for this acc lol. The special quest gave me enough tokens to buy a premium pack and I decided to test my luck and i got a solar torch so... now my alt is gonna be very annoying to fight against. Anyway I leveled up a bit but other than that nothing really happened, im going to keep grinding and see where this acc goes! 

Oh and if anyone is good at making a good module set without premium mods please show me, I'm hopeless without Overload Preventors lmao 

WOW. You soon will kill me. 👍 Nice mech till get some plating.

1 hour ago, .No. said:

I usually just put 2 engines and 1 booster of each type. Works quite well

Still have some space for another module and maybe a resist drainer.

Screenshot_20210928-102117.jpeg

I 100% recommend this offer!

Screenshot_20210928-182211_Super Mechs.jpg

It just a shame i cant get a premium physical resistance mod on my main, other than this I leveled up a bit, upgraded my base and played arena. School is making it hard to progress but once i have more time I'll post more info and add some more pictures. Oh and i got my nightmare torso to max legendary! 

7 minutes ago, .No. said:

I 100% recommend this offer!

Screenshot_20210928-182211_Super Mechs.jpg

It just a shame i cant get a premium physical resistance mod on my main, other than this I leveled up a bit, upgraded my base and played arena. School is making it hard to progress but once i have more time I'll post more info and add some more pictures. Oh and i got my nightmare torso to max legendary! 

actually that one it is premium part. Not fortress but still premium 

9 hours ago, Killer gamer 22322 said:

Impressive huh... You sure? 

It is about time availability to play. All have different circumstances including playing other games.  Not everyone progress at the same rate. I did L250 in 8 months flat and others took over 3 years. The progress achievement is great regardless the time according how much play. To me is cool to see people progress as they can. Achievement still an achievement.🙃

Hi again, today was a good day for my alt with the 50% extra exp event. I leveled up 15 times today so thats cool, also I have a picture of my base for once. One additional thing is that I hit rank 4 on my main again, thats it for now I hope you guys had a good day! 

Screenshot_20210930-200232_Super Mechs.jpg

Screenshot_20210930-200247_Super Mechs.jpg

Screenshot_20210930-200304_Super Mechs.jpg

Well the second picture isn't working in the display on my screen so sorry if the same happens to you, I'll try and figure it out another time.

46 minutes ago, .No. said:

Hi again, today was a good day for my alt with the 50% extra exp event. I leveled up 15 times today so thats cool, also I have a picture of my base for once. One additional thing is that I hit rank 4 on my main again, thats it for now I hope you guys had a good day! 

Screenshot_20210930-200232_Super Mechs.jpg

Screenshot_20210930-200247_Super Mechs.jpg

Screenshot_20210930-200304_Super Mechs.jpg

Well the second picture isn't working in the display on my screen so sorry if the same happens to you, I'll try and figure it out another time.

Those double vandal looks scary.