Exclusive Limited Time Offer

Shared-NW

13 minutes ago, Scourge said:

4,000 Tokens seems a bit much for my liking. Personally I think 3,000 would of been more appropriate. 

There have been much better deals lately! 

Conversely its not the worst offer... But then we've had some terrible offers 😂

Screenshot_20210728_084703_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

I will say that it is getting too much about 4k all over. I will say it is ok offer for the one who need the item and the boxes. Due to the game changed to premium parts and to be able to move forward with them it is a need there has been many offers for it. I think it is ok the offers but for free to play it is a bit too much and bad luck on fortune boxes. 

Even with premium parts the game is changing again in the arena from 2 months ago. I have the parts but some not developed. I will wait for different offer if something comes out good for my accounts. 

On 8/4/2021 at 9:09 AM, Scourge said:

Not a bad deal. 

Few clan mates have bought it and as per drop rates and drops are horrible. 

If you need myth food and want to gamble go for it! 

Screenshot_20210804_140703_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

I got pretty good drops from that. Also that’s the day I dropped selfish guardian from fortune box 

8 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Cool to pimp your ride. I do not know what to paint but it is cool.

image.thumb.png.63b67284bc69ebcf6aa9a26fec0a0d74.png

OK if needed. 

Screenshot_2021-08-09-01-21-15.thumb.png.bfd42fe8f57a6981790d3630d687f2ab.png

Good if you feel the luck

image.thumb.png.f78dfd8b2805c06130af63c4d23bdd7c.png

Wish I could get it cause extra food is nice

8 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Cool to pimp your ride. I do not know what to paint but it is cool.

image.thumb.png.63b67284bc69ebcf6aa9a26fec0a0d74.png

OK if needed. 

Screenshot_2021-08-09-01-21-15.thumb.png.bfd42fe8f57a6981790d3630d687f2ab.png

Good if you feel the luck

image.thumb.png.f78dfd8b2805c06130af63c4d23bdd7c.png

Also what is this advertisement for purple paint I see?

7 hours ago, Scourge said:

I risked the 28 boxes..... 14 Purple shet... 50% all purple! The deal is good only if you get lucky! 

Conclusion for me....... The gamble was not worth it 🤦🏻‍♂️

sad, I have seen few in the clan with not that nice drop and few others around. I still waiting for something good for my account as weapon sales but  seems won't happen with this trend. 🙄 In mean time I will keep maxing current inventory🤔 

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Scourge said:

Yeah its rubbish... Just like the game at the moment. 

Missing lots of big holidays around the world... Same boring crap offers! No cool celebration portals etc! Lame!!! 

Maybe they'll do the pumpkin torso covers for Thanksgiving again.  They were cool.  Turkey torso covers would be even better, mind.

If you are PTW then this is more tokens for a discounted price.

Outdated redundant item and arena coins, which despite telling Gato and asking Gato... With no response as always, no top player needs or uses as arena is full!

Why do they keep  including them in every sale? 

Anyway my advice... Save your money for you and your family! 

Screenshot_20210917_101314.jpg

10 hours ago, Scourge said:

If you are PTW then this is more tokens for a discounted price.

Outdated redundant item and arena coins, which despite telling Gato and asking Gato... With no response as always, no top player needs or uses as arena is full!

Why do they keep  including them in every sale? 

Anyway my advice... Save your money for you and your family! 

Screenshot_20210917_101314.jpg

This is not a deal, at all. Though those pay to win will surely jump at it. If it were 19.99, then heck year. If it were 24.99 or 29.99, then yea it is worth it.

The maker of this thread should be responsible for this, that being @Shared-NW.  I was the original TS maker of the Special Limited Offer one, that is what I did.  Then others helped. Now, not many respond about deals. I don't think many want to put the wrong thing.

4 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

The forum still forgetting to add offers here.  I do not see the previous offer. Adding this one

image.thumb.png.4dbaca9408fe69c88ea76966e80db6ce.png

Here is my opinion about this one, even though I am not active.  Frkn awesome deal.  Really is. Something I've never seen, that Alex would put. If you can aford it, get it. Save tokens...

2 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

The maker of this thread should be responsible for this, that being @Shared-NW.  I was the original TS maker of the Special Limited Offer one, that is what I did.  Then others helped. Now, not many respond about deals. I don't think many want to put the wrong thing.

Here is my opinion about this one, even though I am not active.  Frkn awesome deal.  Really is. Something I've never seen, that Alex would put. If you can aford it, get it. Save tokens...

It is for the players benefits. Maybe they don't get it.

BTW, I think the offer is decent. 🙂