Jump to content

Progress thread


.No.

Recommended Posts

Update on No, nice clan wars box, plus the results of playing some arena! 🙂

Screenshot_20240205-071538.png

The clan wars box photo seems to have glitched but it had the two visible legendary ascension relics 😅

Screenshot_20240205-062352.png

Update on No, spending gold crafting legendaries from base paid off in the end, with still more to come!

Screenshot_20240206-175417.png

Update on No, got today's 2000 token offer. My luck is blessed, third swoop and second advanced repulser! Mythed second basalt dissolver and dawnblaze.

Screenshot_20240209-072335.png

Screenshot_20240209-071916.png

Screenshot_20240209-064754.png

Screenshot_20240209-064414.png

Screenshot_20240209-064333.png

Screenshot_20240209-064323.png

Screenshot_20240209-064312.png

Screenshot_20240209-064300.png

Screenshot_20240209-064248.png

Screenshot_20240209-064235.png

Screenshot_20240209-064221.png

Screenshot_20240209-064200.png

Screenshot_20240209-064147.png

Screenshot_20240209-064006.png

Screenshot_20240209-063955.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Been awhile since the last post but I've made some good progress since. No got two offers, the $50 token offer and the 4k token offer. Yes just got the $50 offer. 

Updates on No, drops from first offer, finally got an energy free heat premium! Also got my third repulser, I've went from zero to three very quickly, I'll definitely take the luck though!

Screenshot_20240213-065401.png

Screenshot_20240213-065419.png

Screenshot_20240213-065444.png

Screenshot_20240213-065712.png

Screenshot_20240213-065723.png

Screenshot_20240213-065734.png

Screenshot_20240213-065746.png

Screenshot_20240213-065803.png

Screenshot_20240213-065814.png

Screenshot_20240213-065835.png

The 4k token offer was almost a waste of tokens, however in the final packs I got a BigDaddy and my second railgun. Unfortunately my phone tried to take these pictures as if it was upright again so they aren't very helpful as visuals Screenshot_20240217-130338.thumb.png.87ec6e34209a0c5ec2cbbcb0df6996bd.pngScreenshot_20240217-130418.thumb.png.d22541a5268a5c7f42ccb3a39625c5d3.pngScreenshot_20240217-130444.thumb.png.230f52ea82f9c29ed66515166d96ec00.pngScreenshot_20240217-130431.thumb.png.a2e8725d2e0f4b0d35703733d6d39385.pngScreenshot_20240217-130459.thumb.png.37ee2299e6a09794f6bb622cb477faaf.pngScreenshot_20240217-130514.thumb.png.2b89ec86876f38317421ff4f1364453c.pngScreenshot_20240217-130750.thumb.png.34233832eb7bf240f1a443cfe29bad54.pngScreenshot_20240217-130802.thumb.png.ba114883aba34d76ef698b5cc91aa6ea.pngScreenshot_20240217-130857.thumb.png.e5b95413a7642f6c41562dffee80d5ae.pngScreenshot_20240217-131137.thumb.png.2cfecb2041817db98233617efe95825b.pngScreenshot_20240217-131250.thumb.png.3c1ae59bc5a7527094115a4cf011d35a.pngScreenshot_20240217-131335.thumb.png.e7fcc7bbdc49ae58a482fce138829584.pngScreenshot_20240217-131346.thumb.png.c7218726975c0a2fab9cf0974997e7e4.png

Screenshot_20240217-131137.png

Screenshot_20240217-131250.png

As for upgrades, I maxed and divined a quad core, maxed burning shower, a second heat hook, and a third energy res drainer!

Screenshot_20240213-070152.png

Screenshot_20240213-070228.png

Screenshot_20240213-070318.png

Screenshot_20240213-151620.png

Screenshot_20240213-152336.png

Screenshot_20240216-180222.png

Screenshot_20240219-122205.png

Screenshot_20240219-122254.png

Finally for other drops from fbs, a rank one box, and base! Glad to get my third flame spear.

Screenshot_20240216-180132.png

Screenshot_20240214-203428.png

Screenshot_20240214-124353.png

Screenshot_20240214-124342.png

Screenshot_20240214-065422.png

Progress on Yes has also been good. Drops from offer weren't bad, very happy with the railgun and basalt polisher!

Screenshot_20240213-174651.png

Screenshot_20240213-174729.png

Screenshot_20240213-174742.png

Screenshot_20240213-174757.png

Screenshot_20240213-174813.png

Screenshot_20240213-174851.png

Screenshot_20240213-174907.png

Screenshot_20240213-175211.png

Screenshot_20240213-174922.png

Screenshot_20240213-175223.png

Screenshot_20240213-175235.png

Screenshot_20240213-175304.png

Screenshot_20240213-175316.png

Screenshot_20240213-175326.png

As for upgrades on Yes, mythed and maxed a second energy fort, space invader, and basalt d dissolver! 

Screenshot_20240213-180225.png

Screenshot_20240213-180257.png

Screenshot_20240213-180458.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, .No. said:

Been awhile since the last post but I've made some good progress since. No got two offers, the $50 token offer and the 4k token offer. Yes just got the $50 offer. 

Updates on No, drops from first offer, finally got an energy free heat premium! Also got my third repulser, I've went from zero to three very quickly, I'll definitely take the luck though!

Screenshot_20240213-065401.png

Screenshot_20240213-065419.png

Screenshot_20240213-065444.png

Screenshot_20240213-065712.png

Screenshot_20240213-065723.png

Screenshot_20240213-065734.png

Screenshot_20240213-065746.png

Screenshot_20240213-065803.png

Screenshot_20240213-065814.png

Screenshot_20240213-065835.png

The 4k token offer was almost a waste of tokens, however in the final packs I got a BigDaddy and my second railgun. Unfortunately my phone tried to take these pictures as if it was upright again so they aren't very helpful as visuals Screenshot_20240217-130338.thumb.png.87ec6e34209a0c5ec2cbbcb0df6996bd.pngScreenshot_20240217-130418.thumb.png.d22541a5268a5c7f42ccb3a39625c5d3.pngScreenshot_20240217-130444.thumb.png.230f52ea82f9c29ed66515166d96ec00.pngScreenshot_20240217-130431.thumb.png.a2e8725d2e0f4b0d35703733d6d39385.pngScreenshot_20240217-130459.thumb.png.37ee2299e6a09794f6bb622cb477faaf.pngScreenshot_20240217-130514.thumb.png.2b89ec86876f38317421ff4f1364453c.pngScreenshot_20240217-130750.thumb.png.34233832eb7bf240f1a443cfe29bad54.pngScreenshot_20240217-130802.thumb.png.ba114883aba34d76ef698b5cc91aa6ea.pngScreenshot_20240217-130857.thumb.png.e5b95413a7642f6c41562dffee80d5ae.pngScreenshot_20240217-131137.thumb.png.2cfecb2041817db98233617efe95825b.pngScreenshot_20240217-131250.thumb.png.3c1ae59bc5a7527094115a4cf011d35a.pngScreenshot_20240217-131335.thumb.png.e7fcc7bbdc49ae58a482fce138829584.pngScreenshot_20240217-131346.thumb.png.c7218726975c0a2fab9cf0974997e7e4.png

Screenshot_20240217-131137.png

Screenshot_20240217-131250.png

As for upgrades, I maxed and divined a quad core, maxed burning shower, a second heat hook, and a third energy res drainer!

Screenshot_20240213-070152.png

Screenshot_20240213-070228.png

Screenshot_20240213-070318.png

Screenshot_20240213-151620.png

Screenshot_20240213-152336.png

Screenshot_20240216-180222.png

Screenshot_20240219-122205.png

Screenshot_20240219-122254.png

Finally for other drops from fbs, a rank one box, and base! Glad to get my third flame spear.

Screenshot_20240216-180132.png

Screenshot_20240214-203428.png

Screenshot_20240214-124353.png

Screenshot_20240214-124342.png

Screenshot_20240214-065422.png

Progress on Yes has also been good. Drops from offer weren't bad, very happy with the railgun and basalt polisher!

Screenshot_20240213-174651.png

Screenshot_20240213-174729.png

Screenshot_20240213-174742.png

Screenshot_20240213-174757.png

Screenshot_20240213-174813.png

Screenshot_20240213-174851.png

Screenshot_20240213-174907.png

Screenshot_20240213-175211.png

Screenshot_20240213-174922.png

Screenshot_20240213-175223.png

Screenshot_20240213-175235.png

Screenshot_20240213-175304.png

Screenshot_20240213-175316.png

Screenshot_20240213-175326.png

As for upgrades on Yes, mythed and maxed a second energy fort, space invader, and basalt d dissolver! 

Screenshot_20240213-180225.png

Screenshot_20240213-180257.png

Screenshot_20240213-180458.png

WOW, so much luck. CONGRATS. That it is a full R1 powerful acc.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Update on No, got the $20 token offer, as well as the sheriff hat offer! Finally got around to buying paint for my mechs. Also started saving up boxes so the 5 packs from today's offer are going to have to wait to be opened. 

Screenshot_20240228-070030.png

Screenshot_20240228-070041.png

Screenshot_20240228-070052.png

Screenshot_20240228-070103.png

Screenshot_20240229-150217.png

Screenshot_20240229-150342.png

Screenshot_20240229-205913.png

Update on Yes, I finally maxed out the base! Started saving on this acc too but I'll still be making progress with upgrades once I get power kits upgraded.

Screenshot_20240229-210120.png

Screenshot_20240229-210105.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, .No. said:

Update on No, got the $20 token offer, as well as the sheriff hat offer! Finally got around to buying paint for my mechs. Also started saving up boxes so the 5 packs from today's offer are going to have to wait to be opened. 

Screenshot_20240228-070030.png

Screenshot_20240228-070041.png

Screenshot_20240228-070052.png

Screenshot_20240228-070103.png

Screenshot_20240229-150217.png

Screenshot_20240229-150342.png

Screenshot_20240229-205913.png

Update on Yes, I finally maxed out the base! Started saving on this acc too but I'll still be making progress with upgrades once I get power kits upgraded.

Screenshot_20240229-210120.png

Screenshot_20240229-210105.png

WOW, this is fast.  Farming F.B. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, .No. said:

Update on No, got the $20 token offer, as well as the sheriff hat offer! Finally got around to buying paint for my mechs. Also started saving up boxes so the 5 packs from today's offer are going to have to wait to be opened. 

Screenshot_20240228-070030.png

Screenshot_20240228-070041.png

Screenshot_20240228-070052.png

Screenshot_20240228-070103.png

Screenshot_20240229-150217.png

Screenshot_20240229-150342.png

Screenshot_20240229-205913.png

Update on Yes, I finally maxed out the base! Started saving on this acc too but I'll still be making progress with upgrades once I get power kits upgraded.

Screenshot_20240229-210120.png

Screenshot_20240229-210105.png

Nice offer and Nice mech.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Update on No, crafted another 60 chance of legendary from base and have continued saving up boxes, also got today's 15 pack offer so my total number of premium packs is now up to 20, progress on fortune boxes had also been good. I think I'll plan on trying to update this thread every other Saturday unless I make a lot of progress in a single week.Screenshot_20240309-175434.thumb.png.4d782c1145dc1791ff95ff110ed10977.pngScreenshot_20240309-175441.thumb.png.f127ac30f60489abfefe33f5cb869300.pngScreenshot_20240309-175448.thumb.png.1278722b6a4e8ea3d82cf5377fad2cee.png

Update on Yes, also crafted 60 chance of legendary from base, not as many boxes on Yes compared to No but still I'm happy with the progress! Now it's time start saving up gold again!

Screenshot_20240309-180323.png

Screenshot_20240309-180331.png

Screenshot_20240309-180336.png

Edited by .No. (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, .No. said:

Update on No, crafted another 60 chance of legendary from base and have continued saving up boxes, also got today's 15 pack offer so my total number of premium packs is now up to 20, progress on fortune boxes had also been good. I think I'll plan on trying to update this thread every other Saturday unless I make a lot of progress in a single week.Screenshot_20240309-175434.thumb.png.4d782c1145dc1791ff95ff110ed10977.pngScreenshot_20240309-175441.thumb.png.f127ac30f60489abfefe33f5cb869300.pngScreenshot_20240309-175448.thumb.png.1278722b6a4e8ea3d82cf5377fad2cee.png

Update on Yes, also crafted 60 chance of legendary from base, not as many boxes on Yes compared to No but still I'm happy with the progress! Now it's time start saving up gold again!

Screenshot_20240309-180323.png

Screenshot_20240309-180331.png

Screenshot_20240309-180336.png

Nice. Sad to see gold go away but that is the way. 😀 Now is time to farm and slow a bit progress so can increase some gold reserve. Account is now L220. 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Been a while and a lot of progress has been made on both No and Yes. 

Update on No, got this months $50 offer and bought 15 easter eggs to be saved as well. Fortune boxes have been getting collected at a good rate, and my gold supply has increased again.Screenshot2024-03-31at5_24_32PM.thumb.png.8a491211d023deba4dd509f7b577cf23.pngScreenshot2024-03-31at5_24_38PM.thumb.png.c5f1dde86f01f4e8a745d534c0f133d1.pngScreenshot2024-03-31at7_13_03PM.thumb.png.48c74ef51d5bf46196ab43d13fd2cf9d.pngScreenshot2024-03-31at7_11_59PM.thumb.png.2051c823e9ff79de52d8e831a82d9bc2.png

Spent a bit of time in arena and have another rank 1 box secured. Overall good progress!Screenshot2024-03-31at5_25_05PM.thumb.png.077f174025dc399bee1d294f78a7acfc.png  

Update on Yes, got this months $50 offer as well as the 3k token offer with a energy fortress. Progress on fortune boxes is looking good here as well. Same with gold, overall very nice progress!

Screenshot 2024-03-31 at 5.26.49 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-31 at 5.26.55 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-31 at 5.27.10 PM.png

Going forward I now have a set day that I'm going to open these boxes, as well as set days to update this thread. I'll open all of this on June 1st, so about ~62 days from now. I'll plan on crafting another 60 chance of legendary from base on both accounts a bit later on, which will take another 22 million gold from each. Until then however I'll keep saving up boxes. Happy Easter!   

Edited by .No. (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, .No. said:

Been a while and a lot of progress has been made on both No and Yes. 

Update on No, got this months $50 offer and bought 15 easter eggs to be saved as well. Fortune boxes have been getting collected at a good rate, and my gold supply has increased again.Screenshot2024-03-31at5_24_32PM.thumb.png.8a491211d023deba4dd509f7b577cf23.pngScreenshot2024-03-31at5_24_38PM.thumb.png.c5f1dde86f01f4e8a745d534c0f133d1.pngScreenshot2024-03-31at7_13_03PM.thumb.png.48c74ef51d5bf46196ab43d13fd2cf9d.pngScreenshot2024-03-31at7_11_59PM.thumb.png.2051c823e9ff79de52d8e831a82d9bc2.png

Spent a bit of time in arena and have another rank 1 box secured. Overall good progress!Screenshot2024-03-31at5_25_05PM.thumb.png.077f174025dc399bee1d294f78a7acfc.png  

Update on Yes, got this months $50 offer as well as the 3k token offer with a energy fortress. Progress on fortune boxes is looking good here as well. Same with gold, overall very nice progress!

Screenshot 2024-03-31 at 5.26.49 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-31 at 5.26.55 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-31 at 5.27.10 PM.png

Going forward I now have a set day that I'm going to open these boxes, as well as set days to update this thread. I'll open all of this on June 1st, so about ~62 days from now. I'll plan on crafting another 60 chance of legendary from base on both accounts a bit later on, which will take another 22 million gold from each. Until then however I'll keep saving up boxes. Happy Easter!   

WOW, that it is really nice. So much progress in short time. 

Really nice to see one of the few around hard core. 

image.jpeg.d808b2fbcbcad73bf3a0645f3238cb69.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...