Exclusive Limited Time Offer

Shared-NW

1 minute ago, SC2A said:

someone gonna get 4000 slap lol

fckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

7 minutes ago, adc said:

i recommend you guys never buy this offer, it has trash drops

i got a sniper and it's uselesssssss

bruh

2 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

I normally get trash and barely meat and I do not buy much but what I buy I try to save. 🙄🤷‍♂️

image.png.09c8244952dbad4b011b1f36d8962c61.png

293 packs? wow

Hcaptcha scam

9 hours ago, SC2A said:

bruh

293 packs? wow

takes time. I do not buy that much in reality. many buy every offer. I like some deals with item to complete set in case boxes do not grant them in the future when I open them. O.D FARM is a younger account and have limited weapons around but still some items I need to go for to max out from epic and some legends as basic needs for titan, raid and basic set ups for some type of mechs to change when match makers is slow or terrible.

7 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

takes time. I do not buy that much in reality. many buy every offer. I like some deals with item to complete set in case boxes do not grant them in the future when I open them. O.D FARM is a younger account and have limited weapons around but still some items I need to go for to max out from epic and some legends as basic needs for titan, raid and basic set ups for some type of mechs to change when match makers is slow or terrible.

If you want to open those premium packs, you better have the space. I say more than 1k inventory slots, would barely help. Otherwise, you will never be able to open them. The number of pp will just keep rising.

Edited by JamAnime (see edit history)

55 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

If you want to open those premium packs, you better have the space. I say more than 1k inventory slots, would barely help. Otherwise, you will never be able to open them. The number of pp will just keep rising.

I have strategy. I call it L40 and L30. I do set many L30 ready for L transformation. I set many L40 ready for transformation. The way I always make myth is trough epics L30 not due to legend granted in particular because are few granted normally in my account and my expectation is to get tons of epics and few legends so I will be prepared for it in advance. I will be crafting to make the L40 and L30 and save up. My projection for initial batch will be 100 L30 to get the 20 myth parts but it will give more than that reason I will make more power kits aside because will require then to make more L40 from new weapons in need. Also, I will have space due to some epics I do have are for that reason in advance. 

I no need those epics since I have the weapons set and need for now and will show up again in the opening. I no need 1000 but to have ready parts ahead before opening. It is what I do normally having ahead parts normally in L30  and 5-20 legendary parts made accumulated for transformation.

16 hours ago, Scourge said:

In times of Covid and national recessions worldwide I'd save your money. 

In terms of what you get... Discounted and extra tokens, 5 packs and (pointless) arena coins, sure it saves you money and is a 'deal'. 

Thats all I have to say about it! 

Screenshot_20211116_133516.jpg

Arena coins isnt really "useless" for newer players although you could get them for free (with countless and countless of hours fighting in arena and battling counters), plus 4K tokens costs a lot more than the whole offer (i think) sooo

And if your lucky, prob could pull out smth gud from the packs (not gonna happen anytime soon for me : p