Exclusive Limited Time Offer

Shared-NW

1 hour ago, Fordekash said:

In addition to a ton of non premium legendary. Windforge, dual teleport. Blue monkey, red vest and claw.

I know I’ll get booed but was most excited for windforge!!! 

I looked at windforge stats and how the heck does a drone that is BUILT to drain energy have less drain than railgun or blue guardian?

Garlic Bread

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

27 minutes ago, Coddiwomple said:

900 extra tokens and a few goodies for your troubles - it’s worth it if you have the money and are willing to spend (money offers in general benefit P2Ws/spenders a lot). Otherwise, you can completely ignore this.

697F8AF1-D81F-4C88-ACE0-22B909CAE7F4.png

It is worth it. Like you replied, if you are willing to spend or have the $$$.  I would probably have jumped at it if I was fully active. I'm not even barely 1% active in the game. I just check dailies, and if a special mission is worth it.  That is about it.

Edited by JamAnime (see edit history)