Exclusive Limited Time Offer

Shared-NW

I might get it for my alt, since it needs legendaries and modules pretty badly. I'll definitely save for a better offer on my main though.

Lol I got 4 legendaries (2 crappy energy drones, 2 e-m modules) and a bunch of purples. I even bought a box with the titan coins but got nothing useful. Rip tokens.

12 hours ago, Deimos said:

I miss the old offers. They were oversaturated but at least there was diversity, now we get the the same dual mods/fortresses every time.

Well actually the fort offers are nice, I need a couple still and they haven’t been put in offers in quite a while. But yes, we need more than just quads and op’s in the offers…

4 hours ago, The_Real_Ramsay49 said:

Well actually the fort offers are nice, I need a couple still and they haven’t been put in offers in quite a while. But yes, we need more than just quads and op’s in the offers…

They are nice, many people however have all of them already. We should get some L-M weapon/torso offers

The SKY it is not the limit. WE HAVE TO SEE IF GATO IT IS A BIG CAT OR A LITTLE kitty. "GATO MEAN CAT IN SPANISH"

Let see the big cat CHRISTMAS OFFER for the P2W and for the F2P like portal good stuff for F2P, super duper sale for those with money salivating to spend the hell out of them and make them spend in a good brain wash, a free grant pack and a hat on portal apart of the goodie there, also drop rates too and few others plus another cool by end of year celebration stuff. 

Yes, maybe a good weapon offer too in the side of course people still need the fortresses etc and tokens sales offer to spend those right on the spot.🤡

Lets make the COVID year Crazy insane end of year the best so far since game started. That will be a good challenge for GATO to see if they have wood for it. 🤣

OK, I have 90,000 tokens around to try to convince me or lure me to spend between 2 accounts and over 600 premium packs in the side. ✌️🤣

1 hour ago, OKI DOKI said:

The SKY it is not the limit. WE HAVE TO SEE IF GATO IT IS A BIG CAT OR A LITTLE kitty. "GATO MEAN CAT IN SPANISH"

Let see the big cat CHRISTMAS OFFER for the P2W and for the F2P like portal good stuff for F2P, super duper sale for those with money salivating to spend the hell out of them and make them spend in a good brain wash, a free grant pack and a hat on portal apart of the goodie there, also drop rates too and few others plus another cool by end of year celebration stuff. 

Yes, maybe a good weapon offer too in the side of course people still need the fortresses etc and tokens sales offer to spend those right on the spot.🤡

Lets make the COVID year Crazy insane end of year the best so far since game started. That will be a good challenge for GATO to see if they have wood for it. 🤣

OK, I have 90,000 tokens around to try to convince me or lure me to spend between 2 accounts and over 600 premium packs in the side. ✌️🤣

Dannnnggg 90k tokens I’m jealous. I’d be jealous for 3k rn tbh.  But you forgot something important to me- growth perks. I desire them very badly 😂

5 hours ago, OvalQuilter said:

Bruh, I'm crying, it's the best offer I've ever seen.

It’s rlly not that great… no guaranteed premiums, all relying on chance in packs. Gold and coins is nice, but for many players I think drops are more important 😄

just my opinion

Edited by The_Real_Ramsay49 (see edit history)

5 hours ago, JamAnime said:

The thing about these deals is that they will be just sitting in the UN-open boxes because i need more inventory. 200 more.  This is actually a great deal, yet not buying.

It's not a good deal because it's a complete gamble. You can be left with nothing but food, but I guess it'll be always good for new players that need any good items whatsoever. Still, the best offers are the ones that guarantee at least one item you need.