Exclusive Limited Time Offer

Shared-NW

hmm, it is not bad deal to be honest. Many players do not like Nightmare or no luck with vest type or Windigo. Monkey still relevant in different configurations for energy or heat and high hp on phys. Sure it is not God now but the price and given stuff and a player with bad luck and saved some tokens to enhance rank it is good. Sure you can debate but can help a lot to some players around.  For players at higher ranks now with new meta around sure it is not a good deal in particular they already have the items. 

Let think in basics, the offer is good having 3 monkey for 2k and perks in the side. It is not a total waste. We set up some others mechs using them even now. 🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, Zutchse said:

image.thumb.png.ccef9119baaa51ab88545e4925715fb1.pngshould i buy this offer? or save up for 4k deal?

if you want an iron plating stick with ultrahot protector, buy it

27 minutes ago, Zutchse said:

I have ultrahot protector- heat res, L-M. Still buy or no?

up to you.

Edited by Perry the Platypus (see edit history)

Hcaptcha scam

42 minutes ago, Mr Lord said:

Replacing ultrahot by plasma = +7 heat res more and 158 hp for 12 kg

It's my 2nd and i bought it

And got Burning shower from packs

If it's your 1st the you better buy it

I think i'll just wait for the platinum fortress or some good 4k deals, thanks anyway

Edited by Zutchse (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Dark conon mech said:

I mean your right but 4k offers aren't that unlikely and you could get something better plus you also could get 1 of these opening the packs from offer

Key word: could, very unlikely

3 hours ago, Zutchse said:

I think i'll just wait for the platinum fortress or some good 4k deals, thanks anyway

Platinum fort offer already passed last month

the offer it is a good one. If the player need the item it should get it if have the means. The 4k 20 packs is good for risk and gain but not secure item. This is a must to have item in short or long run no matter what. For those with the items and can spare some tokens also is good if you do the math and can use the item even for meat. If need secure need item so hold till get the right item. Also, the gold comes handy and for those still under growth with arena shop incomplete those 1250 coins will help too. I won't get the offer because I have them but the temptation for those getting premium boxes is there. 

1 hour ago, Scourge said:

Platinum Fortresses has already been. If you want to be a top player you need 3 of these! 

maybe, but i currently have ultrahot protector and I am not needing the +13 heat resist and hp of plasma fortress. Yeah the fortress and the deal can be good but i cannot use the resistance for the moment due to I have a good alternative for that. For now, im trying to find a deal that's good for a f2p player like me.

maybe, but i currently have ultrahot protector and I am not needing the +13 heat resist and hp of plasma fortress. Yeah the fortress and the deal can be good but i cannot use the resistance for the moment due to I have a good alternative for that. For now, im trying to find a deal that's good for a f2p player like me.

I hope you get some luck with your drops 👍🏻

This item is a must-have if you want to have a chance in the top ranks.

Surprised nobody posted this yet. Great gambling offer, you save 61% compared to buying packs normally. Sadly this offer heavily relies on RNG so unless you're a new player that would benefit from any L-Ms I'd advise to save up your tokens for a more specific item deal.

Screenshot_20211211-014515_Super Mechs.jpg