Exclusive Limited Time Offer

Shared-NW

On 12/22/2021 at 6:50 PM, The_Real_Ramsay49 said:

It’s rlly not that great… no guaranteed premiums, all relying on chance in packs. Gold and coins is nice, but for many players I think drops are more important 😄

just my opinion

I don't care about drop chance, I need epics and legendaries to myth my modules. Yes, good items should be good, but they're on second place of my needs now.

By the way, I also need arena coins.

Don't buy this, 10 packs for 1500 tokens are better. And yes, you can save for 15 packs!

Screenshot_2021-12-27-11-11-23-927_air_com.supermechs.superapp.thumb.jpg.1ece0f7798785352f8b1fa51ec844fbd.jpg

Edited by OvalQuilter
Forum is bugged (see edit history)

UFO has arrived and created this sign.

On 12/23/2021 at 7:19 AM, OvalQuilter said:

I don't care about drop chance, I need epics and legendaries to myth my modules. Yes, good items should be good, but they're on second place of my needs now.

By the way, I also need arena coins.

Don't buy this, 10 packs for 1500 tokens are better. And yes, you can save for 15 packs!

Screenshot_2021-12-27-11-11-23-927_air_com.supermechs.superapp.thumb.jpg.1ece0f7798785352f8b1fa51ec844fbd.jpg

Today we got an identical offer, here's my drops. That's the second energy fortress from a pack, could've used the platinum one for this 1v1 season but oh well.1086338173_Screenshot_20211228-002630_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.75709e44831d550d041d18e116ca2417.jpg

Screenshot_20211228-002511_Super Mechs.jpg

Screenshot_20211228-002546_Super Mechs.jpg

Screenshot_20211228-002608_Super Mechs.jpg

19 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

The offer is good but if need a weapon or a modules you can wait a bit but if is in the rush it does have a good discount plus some silver coins to enhance account. 🙂

It would help me to collect coins to improve the level 11 additional health, but I think I need more a QCB and Platinum Fortress or Migthy Protector.

That to have the minimum I need for the future.

Electrick010®

1 hour ago, Electrick010 said:

It would help me to collect coins to improve the level 11 additional health, but I think I need more a QCB and Platinum Fortress or Migthy Protector.

That to have the minimum I need for the future.

Given the current trend somewhere around January 9th should be the energy fortress deal so you'll have to wait until February for the platinum one again. QCB could be soon though so hopefully it'll be the 3k version.

1 hour ago, OKI DOKI said:

The offer is good but if need a weapon or a modules you can wait a bit but if is in the rush it does have a good discount plus some silver coins to enhance account. 🙂

Oh, the offer is bad since once again it's just pure gambling, I'm simply P2W so I can buy all of them. If you're F2P definitely save up for something better.

11 hours ago, Deimos said:

Given the current trend somewhere around January 9th should be the energy fortress deal so you'll have to wait until February for the platinum one again. QCB could be soon though so hopefully it'll be the 3k version.

Probably on Friday I will have the 3k tokens, so I will keep accumulating until something of my interest arrives, regarding the Energy Fortress offer I do not need it, I already have a Divine one and for now I am not in a hurry of energy resistance.

So in case there are no good deals I will probably keep saving until I get something better.

Electrick010®

2 hours ago, Dark conon mech said:

from 1 to 10 how good is this? i feel it would need more arena coin

Y4R.JPG

Like 7/10? The best part are the ascension relics. There is less packs than with most offers for this price and the arena and clan currency is also poor. 

What baffles is me is why is the overload preventor mythed? That really doesn't take much effort, it would make more sense if it was at least lvl 50 to justify the lack of packs for this price.

14 minutes ago, Deimos said:

Like 7/10? The best part are the ascension relics. There is less packs than with most offers for this price and the arena and clan currency is also poor. 

What baffles is me is why is the overload preventor mythed? That really doesn't take much effort, it would make more sense if it was at least lvl 50 to justify the lack of packs for this price.

that's exactly what I thought mything it shouldn't make all the other stuff in offer worse but i still bought to divine my drone

2 hours ago, Deimos said:

Essentially gives you 5 extra food to myth something other than the op, so it’s nots thaaat bad

i want it for the relics though, oh well, I don’t have nearly enough

I got the offer for the relics. The majority of my time playing was as solo player and the need of relics well it is in a need. I do not need the overload. I have plenty. The offer is good too if a low rank player can use those relics and enhance a VEST torso just for say. The gold can add a bit and few transformation relics in the side can help myth plus enhance the account arena power. 

Having the overload for those rankers can help a lot to reduce a bit the weight and do a change in their mech.👍

5 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

I got the offer for the relics. The majority of my time playing was as solo player and the need of relics well it is in a need. I do not need the overload. I have plenty. The offer is good too if a low rank player can use those relics and enhance a VEST torso just for say. The gold can add a bit and few transformation relics in the side can help myth plus enhance the account arena power. 

Having the overload for those rankers can help a lot to reduce a bit the weight and do a change in their mech.👍

Yeah, I bought it exclusively for the ascension relics since the arena drop rates are miserable and clan wars are slow af

1 minute ago, Deimos said:

Yeah, I bought it exclusively for the ascension relics since the arena drop rates are miserable and clan wars are slow af

yes, in particular my OKI DOKI drops always are being terrible. OKI love purple and not much time in a clan so.... 🤣Now I need to save gold for divine status. Cost 1mill so it is a lot of gold when in the middle of making parts. 

3 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

yes, in particular my OKI DOKI drops always are being terrible. OKI love purple and not much time in a clan so.... 🤣Now I need to save gold for divine status. Cost 1mill so it is a lot of gold when in the middle of making parts. 

Oh yeah, don't get me started on that. Just putting items on divine costs almost more than completely upgrading them from lvl 1 legendary to lvl 50 myth

8 minutes ago, Electrick010 said:

Yesterday I bought the offer but I did not have time to share my drops, 4/12 were good, I am not complaining, although I already have a lot of Preventor but the rest can help me.

1293207204_Screenshot_20211229-143656_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.9b129a0970cc2dbcd87225de4cc61bc1.jpg

525722162_Screenshot_20211229-143709_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.843ca8e4a49f4ba0d6a528345797cb8a.jpg

1561384249_Screenshot_20211229-144001_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.d0361437ac344ba075545e36ab4d0b3f.jpg

1351192094_Screenshot_20211229-144134_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.f27ad38845bd5554fd6f8cb14cae320d.jpg

Everything will do for me. =P

Those are some awesome drops, glad I wasn't the only one with RNG on my side.