What was that one mistake you always made when you were first to super mechs?

iSwarky

(Damn that title was longer than i thought.)

All of us was once a starter to this game. And we didnt know much.

We all made mistakes when we were new. But what was the mistake that still makes you think: "why did i do that" till this day?

Mine was thinking raid was all about dealing as much damage as possible. So i was using my LAZY FALCON EACH RAID. It took me a while to understand that you need to survive in raid lol.

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

10 minutes ago, Spam said:

I used to food any and legendaries regardless of how good they might have been.

Oh I also hated all energy and physical mech.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

22 minutes ago, Tigergeezer said:

Ааааааггххххх !!!! Плохая память. Я был новичком, я ничего не знал, но боль все еще сохраняется.

A beginner is someone who makes mistakes. A professional is one who learns from his mistakes.

people.png.ee288478f67c721e56a60008f400c595.png

Mistakes I still make / recently made:

a) impulse-buying packs instead of offers

b) going to R5 early in 3v3 season (my 3rd mech is just spare parts)

c) using maxed legendaries for myth food

d) buying / using paints

Worst mistake I’ve made:

On my (former) main account, I always left “remember” for my login credentials on a shared pc, and that came back to bite me.

Edited by Coddiwomple (see edit history)

Going nowhere with all the intent and purpose of going somewhere.

9 hours ago, iSwarky said:

(Damn that title was longer than i thought.)

All of us was once a starter to this game. And we didnt know much.

We all made mistakes when we were new. But what was the mistake that still makes you think: "why did i do that" till this day?

Mine was thinking raid was all about dealing as much damage as possible. So i was using my LAZY FALCON EACH RAID. It took me a while to understand that you need to survive in raid lol.

i give away a very good acc of mine to a guy cause he said he can give me 10k tokens xD

1- Start this game due to family request. I am MechWarrior player from release time. 🤣🤦‍♂️🤡 Over 30 years. 😎

2- No mistake because is as I wanted to play but never joined a clan till last December so no doing war, less TITAN coins grants, never trying to rank up just leaving the mech power rank itself not me trying to move up of course all of that I missed many relics to progress as divined. 

3- Develop 8 powerful accounts at the same time then give away 6 of them to family since I can't play them.

4- Waste money in 2 free to play accounts my main and alt and barely can do pvp. Family-Work unable to play much.

5- Been an old person and still playing video games like when I was back in the 70's playing when kid. 

6- I build parts for fun never making mechs for combat just parts and do not know what I will do with them but is the fun to make parts and test them at any rank even at R1 been R10 mechs. 

7- Losing on purpose all the time and see the account what will do as match trending. Still doing the same every season.