Exclusive Limited Time Offer

Shared-NW

6 minutes ago, The_Real_Ramsay49 said:

Ya missed the forts offers pal…. Unless Alex loops em just like the dual modules…..

The fortresses are on loop for the second cycle, dual modules are also being sold just with slight alterations to the offers.

10 minutes ago, PlainBadLuck said:

Quad cores would be useful, but what I really need is a plasma fortress to complete my set, platinum plates to ramp up the health of my 2nd mech, and a max protector or defense matrix to give my 1st mech some res 

Based on previous offers, at the beginning of February there will be a platinum fortress offer again and around the same time in march there will be a plasma fortress offer. Defence matrix is much harder to track down, it may or may not be sold again at some point. Max protector is not getting sold anymore, you best bet is reaching lvl 250 by farming to get one for free.

6 minutes ago, Electro said:

there were already offers of forteress around april / may but it was 2000 tokens ( those which recently went up 3000 tokens ) so maybe there will still be forteress sales but at 4000 tokens .

Stop giving Gato ideas lmao, we can already just barely afford them

honestly, i never bought a 2k 15 pack offer

obviously i literally just did for the fun of it and i got these 

1 plasma fort

2 defense matrix's 

and a solar torch

pretty cool :)

i dont really condone buying 2k offers, but if ur tempted and feel lucky ig lol

Screenshot (116).png

Screenshot (115).png

Screenshot (114).png

Edited by Phobos (see edit history)

26 minutes ago, PlainBadLuck said:

Screenshot 2022-01-18 7.17.23 AM.png

This seems similar to the usual 1k offers in terms of cost to value. It's better than buying plain packs, but is pretty meh for an offer. I'll buy it on my alt because I desperately need new items, but would recommend saving your tokens.

Bad offer. You can save for 10 PP offer which is even better than this one.

UFO has arrived and created this sign.

5 minutes ago, PlainBadLuck said:

Today's offer: 60 fuel and 6 packs for 1000 tokens (too lazy to take a screenshot). It's not bad. You get 6 packs for the price of 3, plus several extra campaign runs.

For my opinions for a offer it's not the best, i think the players prefer save tokens for a 2000/3000 tokens offer , i will save for a another forteress offer .

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

45 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

image.thumb.png.a3c6e08b3efa1b5497933c569ab588b4.png

I guess the fuel is somewhat useful? Not really a point in stocking up since item portals are no longer farmable. The packs are around 50% off so it's a decent offer if you already have all the items in the offer rotation.