Exclusive Limited Time Offer

Shared-NW

35 minutes ago, The_Real_Ramsay49 said:

I prepaid for this lol 

I know it’s not fantastic but the tokens make it worth the money if you’re a careless spender

It's actually a good offer, yet there is no point with the way the game is going.  I guess if you are a new player, than it is good.

1 hour ago, Tigergeezer said:

I suppose it's OK for a newbie who wants the basis of a solid heat mech, taking a punt on what drops in the boxes for weapons, mods and specials.  Not for me.

compared to QCB this deal is actually worse. The arena tokens is a nice touch but that's it for the deal. 

Funny offers, pratically 1 years it have only modules offers so that cool , let's talk about this offer :

- a Fha, is a decent premium torso 

- a Magma massive feets, ok.. is not a premium items so it's not rare and maybe you already you have but is a meta legs .

- 12 or 14 premium pack is the generally amount of Premium in a offer of 3000 tokens .

Bonus : 1500 arena tokens, in addition but it still good . (for those haven't the arena max )

For real this offer is really not bad especially for those have not good torso and the novice player, otherwise is just correct .

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Zutchse said:

image.thumb.png.7402b9bf322afb42d451f5d78a681a40.png

eh? 3k for that?

Quite possibly the worst offer we've had in a long time. Monkey torsos are no longer META and any offer with E-M items is just laughable. Even the pack amount is bad, save your tokens for something better folks, the only good thing about this offer is that it is a sign of other items being offered instead of just fortresses and dual modules again.

6 hours ago, Zutchse said:

image.thumb.png.7402b9bf322afb42d451f5d78a681a40.png

eh? 3k for that?

My opinion: the arena coins and premium packs are already a deal.  the gold helps.  as for monkey torso and massive lava feet, they are helpful but only if you're low in rank, and i don't know many low rank or middle rank players who also have 3000 tokens and/or also need this specific torso and legs.  They are good items but I would imagine the majority of the time they will just end up being myth food.  I have some people in my clan who could use a heat monkey though, so I'm not saying the deal is bad.  It's good, it's just not "the best."  I would get it if I was some of my clan mates, to be fair..............

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html