- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

4 hours ago, Dark conon mech said:

Goddamn old portal gives nothing the other one was better

I knew that the change will make they think old portal trash, it was very good than trash now cuz b4 it's 10 and the buff x3 it so when it's back not like :3 it

Hcaptcha scam

20 hours ago, rc said:

I just got this from a rank box.

1.thumb.PNG.1d436a96644af1f1fd9576549076fab8.PNG

What a coincidence. I just bought one from a sale, and then this one dropped. The myth one I bought from a previous sale.

2.PNG.62e8fb4d23581769d9aec8f4e1dbeb5a.PNG3.PNG.56c958e5ab1d06460abbaccb7cffa973.PNG

I just pray Alexander doesn’t sell a 3rd one since I now have 3 Defence Matrix. It reminds me of a similar situation with the Mercy sale.

Hehe nice you are in the group of the lucky players who get all the items.this month i didnt yet any new item.i feel i belong that i am the only player who doesnt get l-m items.

I am sick of having serbia flag and dark connob mech it isnt my location.i live in albania nit serbia.this flag only brings me bad luck i loved when i had my own flag or without flag

Screenshot_20210530-225813_Super Mechs.jpg

19 minutes ago, Pink555 said:

Hehe nice you are in the group of the lucky players who get all the items.this month i didnt yet any new item.i feel i belong that i am the only player who doesnt get l-m items.

I am sick of having serbia flag and dark connob mech it isnt my location.i live in albania nit serbia.this flag only brings me bad luck i loved when i had my own flag or without flag

Screenshot_20210530-225813_Super Mechs.jpg

Maybe the game doesnt have that flag 👍