Exclusive Limited Time Offer

Shared-NW

2 hours ago, rc said:

Hopefully, that’s actually a Platinum Plate and a Max Protector on sale as well.

If it weren’t for you guys talking about this sale, I almost dismissed this sale outright because I only saw pictures of the hammer and tokens on sale.

Thank goodness, you guys were talking about this sale!

I fail to understand why Alexander emphasized with pictures the hammer and tokens on sale. If anything, there should be pictures emphasizing the sale of the Platinum Plate, Max Protector, and tokens. That hammer is the least interesting part of this sale.

It’s like selling a pair of vehicles: a Ferrari and a bus. You’d think a picture of the Ferrari is a key selling point for the sale, not the bus. I used an extreme example but it makes my point crystal clear.

I think Alex mentioned at one point the best sales are usually the ones with the "coolest" looking weapons. We live in a (relatively) top ranks perspective here vs. the avg SM player =P 

40 minutes ago, CleverName said:

I think Alex mentioned at one point the best sales are usually the ones with the "coolest" looking weapons. We live in a (relatively) top ranks perspective here vs. the avg SM player =P 

I am one of those average player. 🤗

ZBMASOfKThfCRY=

3 hours ago, CleverName said:

I think Alex mentioned at one point the best sales are usually the ones with the "coolest" looking weapons.

CleverName, I see your point. However, just because something looks cool doesn’t necessarily mean it’s cool.

First of all, I want to point out the War Hammer is a good item in my opinion. Despite that, it isn’t a premium item unlike the Platinum Plate and the Max Protector. Premium items should always be showcased in order to increase a sale’s potential.

3 hours ago, CleverName said:

We live in a (relatively) top ranks perspective here vs. the avg SM player =P

Besides the tokens, if Alexander added the images for the Platinum Plate and the Max Protector alongside the hammer with their stats, then people can judge for themselves what’s cool regardless of rank. Since Alexander didn’t, it isn’t obvious what’s cool.

In the first photo below, it clearly shows what’s on sale.

1.jpg.590193792cc7d7e882e885d5fcd1fcfc.jpg

In the second photo below, it shows the stats on the hammer if the hammer’s image is clicked on. Any parts in the above photo can also be clicked on for their stats.

2.thumb.PNG.e1ca2fa04165825010044df1a4c962c4.PNG

As you can see with those photos, it’s more apparent what’s going on.

Moving forward, I need to be more observant of Alexander’s misleading sale’s set-up. Because I saw the hammer and tokens being showcased, I thought that was the extent of this sale. I still can’t believe I almost skipped this sale. Ugh, showcasing an item with an epic rarity!

11 minutes ago, rc said:

Moving forward, I need to be more observant of Alexander’s misleading sale’s set-up. Because I saw the hammer and tokens being showcased, I thought that was the extent of this sale. I still can’t believe I almost skipped this sale. Ugh, showcasing an item with an epic rarity!

As mention in another thread, today was not supposed to be this deal. It got messed up.

Edited by JamAnime (see edit history)

14 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

As mention in another thread, today was not supposed to be this deal. It got messed up.

Really? Besides this topic, I didn’t notice anyone else comment on this sale.

You mind showing me that quote you mentioned?

Edited by rc (see edit history)

1 minute ago, OKI DOKI said:

what do you think of this offer? I got this one in summer time with sarah to the forum.  that it is the current repulser i use.

image.thumb.png.41b3ce12f857604f70fbfe7f1ecd20ee.png

Hmm, I guess it is okay I still wouldn't spend that much.  If it were 1 Million gold and 2000 tokens, then that be a hook on for me, maybe.  I would buy it if it were $39.99.  I like to spend low, and get a beneficiary of it.

4 minutes ago, rc said:

You mind showing me that quote you’re talking about?

I must have read wrong or it was edited out, but I'm positive that I read that today was not post to be today's deal, in a week.... I guess I might have lost it.

10 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

I must have read wrong or it was edited out, but I'm positive that I read that today was not post to be today's deal, in a week.... I guess I might have lost it.

Oh well, today’s offer happened anyway.

Never mind, after looking at your first photo on Steve’s topic, I saw what you’re referring to.

Gee, I totally forgot about Steve’s rant. He should calm down. It’s only a game. If there’s nothing good to buy, then it’s a good excuse not to spend money. 😛

Edited by rc (see edit history)

1 minute ago, CDR_Xavier said:

oooooo

Nah i haven't looked in arena for 100 days the fights are so shït

Even if it do the max protector is missing

although i think i have two max protect already.. 

just curious, similar amount of tokens but different item. I do not know what if is the intended offer from yesterday according owner comment I think due to some issue something like that. 🤔

I see, I just clicked and send me to the vest offer not to the platin 🤣🤭🙈😂😱🍻🍺

Just now, OKI DOKI said:

I think Alex said something of some issue yesterday and screw up everything. don't remember or I was drunk reading mumbo jumbo 🥳

I am missing 1 plat vest to have 3 in both acc but I have heat set in both. In both acc I had to meat some molten since I get them in rare moments but I get them and use for meat. I won't get the offer no need at this point and might get lucky later with another one with reserve packs but in case no matter since I have enough.

1 minute ago, rc said:

Really! That’s news to me. Good to know. Thanks for enlightening me.

myth item.PNG

so you decided to get the offer and posted platin? hmm. interesting and a hammer in myth plus a relic.

5 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

so you decided to get the offer and posted platin? hmm. interesting and a hammer in myth plus a relic.

That photo was posted by accident. Damn forum auto posted it for me. I intended to post that photo later.

610775649_mythitem.thumb.PNG.37a4dc344830cd9cc68343fde60eb1ba.PNG

Anyway, back to this photo, first time I saw a myth item for sale. It’s a shame the hammer is myth instead of the Platinum Plate or Max Protector. Oh well...

Interesting, another thing I didn’t realize. There’s a transform relic being offered with this sale. Although it wasn’t mentioned with this sale, I’ll gladly take it anyway. 🤲

Thanks for the freebie, Alexander!

It’s just another reason to buy this sale. I’m not sure why Alexander didn’t mention this in the sale. I’d think it’d tempt people to buy this sale even more if more things are mentioned in this sale.