- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

What the hell! From losing streak!

1.PNG.196b4735df819159da98846dad145f57.PNG

To winning streak!

2.PNG.6f1ba42fff548c630bca5d4f6274c12e.PNG

I don’t know what’s going on this season. There are a lot of energy players this season.

That gave me the perfect opportunity to switch to my true love, energy. As the saying goes, “If you can’t beat them, join them.”

Apparently, with the win streak I have, this is a sound strategy.

35 minutes ago, rc said:

To winning streak!

I don’t know what’s going on this season. There are a lot of energy players this season.

That gave me the perfect opportunity to switch to my true love, energy. As the saying goes, “If you can’t beat them, join them.”

It does happen often. Sometimes 10 losses on the road of same kind of mechs but worse when game position to start with arena mats. Two days ago I had all fights at disadvantage. Some players seems to not have much this issue but set to win. You can check players fights and will see their positions and who start and against with. Also to what particular clan it is more set to fight with in percentage. 

15 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

It does happen often. Sometimes 10 losses on the road of same kind of mechs but worse when game position to start with arena mats. Two days ago I had all fights at disadvantage. Some players seems to not have much this issue but set to win. You can check players fights and will see their positions and who start and against with. Also to what particular clan it is more set to fight with in percentage. 

I do 10 wins in a row on to get r7 after getting loses

Hcaptcha scam

7 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

That’s not what I’m talking about, but ok.

I’m talking about energy players flooding the area this season. Sure, it was building up to this flood. I just didn’t expect it.

Anyway, I decided to join in the fun with my newly built energy mech. 🎉

It's a real shocker! ⚡

1 hour ago, Soviet Union mech said:

and i mythed it lol

always happen to me

same, im back btw

On 6/1/2021 at 2:25 PM, rc said:

To winning streak!

thats.... kinda :v

On 5/26/2021 at 12:57 AM, Xynt said:

Fact is S.A.M stand for "Strong Arm Mech". He often testing meta build in chat.

You play jetpack joyride too much

Tentacles on peoples backs would change the entire world