Exclusive Limited Time Offer

Shared-NW

44 minutes ago, rc said:

610775649_mythitem.thumb.PNG.37a4dc344830cd9cc68343fde60eb1ba.PNG

Anyway, back to this photo, first time I saw a myth item for sale. It’s a shame the hammer is myth instead of the Platinum Plate or Max Protector. Oh well...

Interesting, another thing I didn’t realize. There’s a transform relic being offered with this sale. Although it wasn’t mentioned with this sale, I’ll gladly take it anyway. 🤲

Thanks for the freebie, Alexander!

It’s just another reason to buy this sale. I’m not sure why Alexander didn’t mention this in the sale. I’d think it’d tempt people to buy this sale even more if more things are mentioned in this sale.

the sale it is not bad for those not having max or missing max and need a platin, I meat max and I have enough platin for what I use them at this current level. I will like to have a good weapon to mix like valiant so I can make other mech and motivation to max other parts not in use and remove their dust 

Just now, JamAnime said:

There goes 50 down the drain. Did you use your Stimulus on it?!!!

me no. I have enough platin for now and max protector not in need. In the current meta stuff with vest it is good to have a platin for those not having at list one around and good to have a max around if still incomplete regardless the new fortress due to weight combination reason why I will say ok sale for real need been desesperado. 

5 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

me no. I have enough platin for now and max protector not in need. In the current meta stuff with vest it is good to have a platin for those not having at list one around and good to have a max around if still incomplete regardless the new fortress due to weight combination reason why I will say ok sale for real need been desesperado. 

That reply was meant for @rc

1 hour ago, JamAnime said:

There goes 50 down the drain. Did you use your Stimulus on it?!!!

Lol, JamAnime, you should really use direct address to avoid confusion.

Anyway, to answer your question, hell yes! I used my stimulus check like there's no tomorrow. 🎉

You know what’s the really sad thing is? Besides that hammer being useless to me since I’ve 3 maxed out, that’s another Max Protector being wasted on me. I already have 3 Max Protectors maxed out! I didn’t really need the transform relic, although more the merrier. And I certainly didn’t buy this sale for the tokens.

Oof!

The only thing that interested me is the Platinum Plate. Everything else is blah. 🤷‍♂️

That offer is actually extremely good value if you need the things on offer.

many people have play plate and max protect already, but if you don’t they are sort of “essebtials” although maybe less so now that the new hp+res mods are out

on top of that you do get a weapon and a large sum of tokens added on. I remember TS once charged almost a hunner quid for just a pp.

truth is, this weapon isn’t great and if you already have enough pp and max protect them there’s not much point.

BUT 

this IS good value for the charge, and I’m assuming more like it will come with different weapons/modules which is definitely something to look out for 

Edit: typed this out on toilet and it’s just a grammatical mess, apologies. 

Edited by Fidelio (see edit history)

14 hours ago, rc said:

Anyway, to answer your question, hell yes! I used my stimulus check like there's no tomorrow. 

LMAO 😂

14 hours ago, rc said:

You know what’s the really sad thing is? Besides that hammer being useless to me since I’ve 3 maxed out, that’s another Max Protector being wasted on me. I already have 3 Max Protectors maxed out! I didn’t really need the transform relic, although more the merrier. And I certainly didn’t buy this sale for the tokens.

Again wasted $$$

17 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

the sale it is not bad for those not having max or missing max and need a platin, I meat max and I have enough platin for what I use them at this current level. I will like to have a good weapon to mix like valiant so I can make other mech and motivation to max other parts not in use and remove their dust 

How many platium plates you have in total?

I got the deal and got 2 defense matrices total, another MPV, an energy premium resist, another platinum, a quad core, etc.  I got some really good stuff.  I'll post it to my other thread.  I am very happy about this deal!

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

26 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

I got the deal and got 2 defense matrices total, another MPV, an energy premium resist, another platinum, a quad core, etc.  I got some really good stuff.  I'll post it to my other thread.  I am very happy about this deal!

All shet and 7 only for me! 

I bought the offer. I would have bought it without the premium packs even. those modules are OP ASFFFFFFFFFFFF

anyways, gonna get opening some packs

expect an auto-merged multipost edit of my results

image.thumb.png.29761bd368adadbb4156423e6ced732b.png

missed one that was all purples

image.thumb.png.7a4ba3988bc7e462d3bb9aa0769cff2f.png

image.thumb.png.73069cfdc99b278e35e60cb3ba9f5a91.png

image.thumb.png.535ec8aeb41fee4dff0e60312176bb5e.png

image.thumb.png.515de927083dc0a874b83f24541d0aac.png

misssed one again lmao - it had one leggy feet leggies

image.thumb.png.34a5d52f240ec48ced28f5ad89178a88.pngimage.thumb.png.924fabd84cc56ee43397927de2c03a1a.png

image.thumb.png.d913fe954ce5bfd9b196eafdccebf82e.pngimage.thumb.png.ad2b8c3ab14616e5b27859bd71dcf3ae.png

image.thumb.png.81e4bd9969c67bfc8b45aac243ea496f.png

image.thumb.png.83f4397e2d5c6399e67987d3ac330a1e.png

forgot a few - nothin good. some rolling beasts and sparked legs

image.thumb.png.f3fc0213286d78590dafc659a1617f98.png

image.thumb.png.23c7249a7c6e389225bfb85011fbc104.png

image.thumb.png.bf0abbaf116757b994285a2277612eb0.png

image.thumb.png.2719892b30138ac10cca345c547bbd5f.png

image.thumb.png.43386025f9635f457499fef8e4a30341.pngimage.thumb.png.c03edd9582995de9e9ae8b44f7cec1f0.png

all said and done Im happy - I got two  combined storage uinits (premium) which Ive wanted FOR AGES (since I came back and found out its a thing) and I got that physical doofer thats all the rage

like I say Id be happy with the one but I have two. so all in all Im happy I bought it. but it is a lot of money and might not be for you. first big spend in like 3 years??? so I felt like splurgin' and Im not unhappy but I do feel the pain of the bad drops - trust me, Ive been there.

so thats that. happy vibes to all who read this

*mwah*

-misfit

UPDATE: I have just realised I confused COMBINED STORAGE UNIT for QUAD CORE BOOSTER

LOL!!!! (*in pain*)

Oof! This sale is very expensive token wise, $70! 💰💰

Easy come, easy go... 💸

Well, at least this time, it’s transparent what’s being sold.

If Alexander keeps up this trend, the game will become full on P2P. With the sales being more frequent and more expensive, I’m not sure if I can keep up with these sales (i.e., save up enough tokens between sales).

That being said, I see Alexander’s sales are much more aggressive than Tacticsoft. Before I know it, I’ll have 100 premium packs thanks to sales.

Oof!

Capture.PNG.53c40b245460928e16842401b5230781.PNG

In regards to this sale and the previous one, I’ve to give Alexander credit for his crafty sales, selling mods to reduce the impact in the arena. Also, I see the tokens from the last sale are meant for this sale. How complementary.

I wish I could say the Defense Matrix and Quad Core Booster will come in handy. They won’t. I’m only buying this sale for the 20 premium packs.

On 3/25/2021 at 3:04 AM, The Nun said:

open 20 pack not even one usefull

not even one...🙄

Think of premium boxes/packs as food. Although you may get legendaries, it doesn’t mean it’ll be premium legendaries. The drop rate for premium items is quite low.

I always think of premium boxes/packs like slot machines. It’s always a gamble to get anything good. The only thing that’s guaranteed is food.

1016804718_BadSlotMachine1.gif.29b9b2d78c4a2878bd7214cb6a3457a6.gif

Mmm, burrito looks good about now. 🤤

12 minutes ago, rc said:

Oof! This sale is very expensive token wise, $70! 💰💰

Easy come, easy go... 💸

Well, at least this time, it’s transparent what’s being sold.

If Alexander keeps up this trend, the game will become full on P2P. With the sales being more frequent and more expensive, I’m not sure if I can keep up with these sales (i.e., save up enough tokens between sales).

That being said, I see Alexander’s sales are much more aggressive than Tacticsoft. Before I know it, I’ll have 100 premium packs thanks to sales.

Oof!

In regards to this sale and the previous one, I’ve to give Alexander credit for his crafty sales, selling mods to reduce the impact in the arena. Also, I see the tokens from the last sale are meant for this sale. How complementary.

I wish I could say the Defense Matrix and Quad Core Booster will come in handy. They won’t. I’m only buying this sale for the 20 premium packs.

Think of premium boxes/packs as food. Although you may get legendaries, it doesn’t mean it’ll be premium legendaries. The drop rate for premium items is quite low.

I always think of premium boxes/packs like slot machines. It’s always a gamble to get anything good. The only thing that’s guaranteed is food.

Mmm, burrito looks good about now. 🤤

Well put. I can't say it better. I want a burrito and I am at lunch. You want 100. 🙃🤗

Super Mechs_2021-03-26-12-37-24.jpg

15 minutes ago, rc said:

Oof! Cette vente est très chère en termes de jetons, 70 $! 💰💰

C'est la vie... 💸

Eh bien, au moins cette fois, c'est transparent ce qui est vendu.

Si Alexander maintient cette tendance, le jeu deviendra complet sur P2P. Les ventes étant plus fréquentes et plus chères, je ne suis pas sûr de pouvoir suivre ces ventes (c'est-à-dire économiser suffisamment de jetons entre les ventes).

Cela étant dit, je vois que les ventes d'Alexandre sont beaucoup plus agressives que Tacticsoft. Avant que je le sache, j'aurai 100 packs premium grâce aux ventes.

Oof!

En ce qui concerne cette vente et la précédente, je dois rendre hommage à Alexander pour ses ventes astucieuses, vendant des mods pour réduire l'impact dans l'arène. De plus, je vois que les jetons de la dernière vente sont destinés à cette vente. Comme c'est complémentaire.

J'aimerais pouvoir dire que la matrice de défense et le booster Quad Core seront utiles. Ils ne le feront pas. Je n'achète cette promotion que pour les 20 packs premium.

Considérez les boîtes / emballages haut de gamme comme de la nourriture. Bien que vous puissiez obtenir des légendaires, cela ne signifie pas que ce sera des légendaires premium. Le taux d'abandon des objets premium est assez faible.

Je pense toujours aux boîtes / packs premium comme les machines à sous. C'est toujours un pari d'obtenir quelque chose de bon. La seule chose garantie, c'est la nourriture.

Mmm, le burrito a l'air bien maintenant. 🤤

ah ha ha you're malignant

hungry homer simpson GIF

9 minutes ago, Grosboss said:

ah ha ha tu es malin

homer simpson affamé GIF

and me competition and completely empty lol

image.thumb.png.31aeb76bb32bb5a8094cbde51bbf589e.png