Exclusive Limited Time Offer

Shared-NW

1 minute ago, OKI DOKI said:

save money. do not spend if you do not have to survive in life or limited at your local life. In many countries that is heavy amount of money. Just be in a good clan as you mentioned before, farm, collect tokens daily, raid, events, clan titan, commercials and do not spend them trying to kill a boss etc unless will get more in return doing the math. 🤔

I'm not gonna share too much about my personal life in front of everyone but my fam is kinda broke and I cant start workin til next year. 4k tokens would take me like 4 months to save, id rather just buy prem boxes

1 minute ago, Spoon said:

I'm not gonna share too much about my personal life in front of everyone but my fam is kinda broke and I cant start workin til next year. 4k tokens would take me like 4 months to save, id rather just buy prem boxes

It is ok if risk when add 335. Nothing wrong. 🙂 When limited and not desire to wait too long getting old so be it. 🤗

20 hours ago, Spoon said:

Don't you have ads for tokens? With ads it takes less than 2 months to get 4k tokens and that's not even counting raid, portals and special quests.

3 hours ago, Deimos said:

Don't you have ads for tokens? With ads it takes less than 2 months to get 4k tokens and that's not even counting raid, portals and special quests.

No I watched a lot of ads and then I just can't anymore. idk why idk how but I just can't watch ads to get goodies like tokens

4 hours ago, Energy Boi said:

No I watched a lot of ads and then I just can't anymore. idk why idk how but I just can't watch ads to get goodies like tokens

If you have a mobile device, install supermechs there and it should reset once you watch one ad there. This is a bug that happens if you deplete all the ads on desktop version, you always need to skip the last one if you want it to be there the next day.

11 hours ago, Deimos said:

If you have a mobile device, install supermechs there and it should reset once you watch one ad there. This is a bug that happens if you deplete all the ads on desktop version, you always need to skip the last one if you want it to be there the next day.

oh thanks for the help

11 minutes ago, Zutchse said:

image.thumb.png.be2fb6d1b8fb279864733f82da0cac21.png

image.thumb.png.43cf907bfafcbd25b510ea4064d5187b.png

not bad.

Nice 👍 maybe you can build a scope mech with falcon and ejection blast .

Now the offer in my main account :

qzv7.png

My 3rd efa in this account , _ ,

Oh wait what is this blue thing, a blue vest ? of yes it is lightning vest 🎉 !

Now i have 1 of each type of vest .. ( is me or the vest are nor really rare for a premium item ? )

8xq8.png

Again a sacrifice cannon? decidedly ..

8rxl.png

It had to happen to me but but i would prefer on my cc account not my main.. 

82g5.png

i3pj.png

[ forgot to take a screen shot for the 6th box but i get just a simply legendary . ]

edit The last box i get a explosive retreat, i thinked i just get a normal legendary but not..

daq7.png

4 hours ago, Zutchse said:

image.thumb.png.1d8a604e895b140c57dfdb8f1fa38713.png

should i buy the offer?🧐

Im pretty sure after this offer, next offer will be 2k and next will be 3k. Then lastly, 4k offer. Then everything will start again with this 1k offer.

In my opinion, this offer is for the person who either has everything already (like at least 3 of all the fortresses, etc.) or has nothing (and therefore anything they get is useful).  For those in top ranks without fortresses, save your tokens for fortresses.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

On 2/22/2022 at 12:41 PM, Deimos said:

44 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

In my opinion, this offer is for the person who either has everything already (like at least 3 of all the fortresses, etc.) or has nothing (and therefore anything they get is useful).  For those in top ranks without fortresses, save your tokens for fortresses.

I have all 3 heat forts and none of the other forums

On 2/28/2022 at 1:01 AM, Yukiya18 said:

Todays offer

BC0B0291-1999-43E1-841F-1D91661BFDFE.jpeg

Silence. No one say anything so far. It is ok offer if you do the math and need to buy tokens.

Now, I was expecting that the offer will be a part or boxes including relics. By the end of the month should be one. 🤔

4 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Silence. No one say anything so far. It is ok offer if you do the math and need to buy tokens.

Now, I was expecting that the offer will be a part or boxes including relics. By the end of the month should be one. 🤔

yeah nobody was diggin this offer and I dont blame em

12 minutes ago, Electro said:

If you need a platinium plate yes, personally i save my tokens for forteress .

I doubt this offer is worth it. I mean, QCB and OP offers are in myth WITH the bonus of transform relics.