- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

1 hour ago, Sparks said:

SM looks cool.

NEw item idea: a dislike button

2 hours ago, bumbum said:

Hey, i play minecraft too and this is my modern house in survival server

2021-02-01_19.26.37.png

Looks great man, I just finished up my house and I made a little video giving a world tour so here's that: 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1InPuhGroTZKPGa8hceX4Z_gV23DaZtIU/view?usp=sharing

19 minutes ago, Liam.M.Lucas_2020 said:

NEw item idea: a dislike button

Looks great man, I just finished up my house and I made a little video giving a world tour so here's that: 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1InPuhGroTZKPGa8hceX4Z_gV23DaZtIU/view?usp=sharing

The Gods have blessed you when you were on half a heart 

Goals are useless if you are not striving to achieve them.

Just now, SawzAll said:

Yep, first it was all 3 of my torsos, now all 3 of my massive legs.  Heat is coming next.

So far, I've maxed all 3 of my torsos and 2 of my legs... Now I just need to get my third mech settled before I can start working on it.

And yes, I still use Devouring Paws because those legs are really nostalgic to me... That, and they're just badass when max mythed.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

57 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

She's my first...........

image.png.747a410e22b12640a42d18f78f2448db.png

I think I should probably not mention that I divined my Devouring Paws since they were the first legs that I've ever mythed, both on my current account and in complete general... But I'm most likely going to divine my set of MSF soon.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

19 minutes ago, rc said:

When replying, quotes tend to break.

1.PNG.54b6f681c09b8410d5e71fab589e521c.PNG

Don't forget to liek and subscrib!!!

Fair enough.

Although, why do you have 3 myth Maxis when you don't use them?

Oof! Whiteout, grammar nazi here, I wouldn’t use “although” in that question. And the way you use it is wrong anyway.

To answer your question, it didn’t turn out as good as I thought it is, but it’s still worth having. Actually, I use one for my arena build.