- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

18 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

ima flex this: i have never, EVER gotten a legy from a fortune box.

I got both of my monkes and my Burning Shower from fortune boxes... But those are the only premiums that I can remember... Oh, and Rusty Heat Blaster.

@MasterChief I didn't get a Fractured Heat Armor, so I'm stuck with Hollow Spectral Armor for my "heat monke".

Trust me, it's more of a pain than a blessing.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

9 hours ago, JamAnime said:

That ain't nothing.... My record of f2p in legacy time was 20k. That was when supersonic was around.

Last year, I saved up, about, 8k f2p for about 3 months, yet if I add it all up on the whole year, It probably be 20k or more again.

Now it is hard to do that with the browser gone.

Another thing about that 20k tokens that I saved in the legacy time is that at that point the big change happened.  Then I decided to spend almost all of it.  Then I was dumb to give my acct info to someone.  But now, I don't play.

Hmm, don't get that comment of giving acc info. I know you do not play more but you still have your account right? It is an advance account better than mine. 🤔

idk i wish i could have actually gotten something good on my main acct... that drop was from a rank 14 acct, and my main is  rank 9 man... on my secondary acct i got better drops than my main, and even then it was just three epics. my main had 1 epic, 2 rares, and a  common.

Edited by MasterChief (see edit history)

One Mech to rule them all

idk i wish i could have actually gotten something good on my main acct... that drop was from a rank 14 acct, and my main is  rank 9 man... on my secondary acct i got better drops than my main, and even then it was just three epics. my main had 1 epic, 2 rares, and a  common.

One Mech to rule them all

1 hour ago, MasterChief said:

I have an Overload Preventor on my "USMD Platinum" alt... And I really need it for my physical build on my main yet it's on an energy build.

RnG tends to be unfavorable sometimes.

Post Merge

Guys... I got a Quad Core from my arena box.2124276506_Screenshot2021-02-05at8_40_36PM.thumb.png.f885298e0e2edeb29974e19b4e4d15d0.png879159170_Screenshot2021-02-05at8_40_49PM.thumb.png.0a5e2312699fa4c18e184b3f37550af7.png

F**king. Help. Me.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

I met a familiar rank 9 during my climb to rank 9. To say the least, I appreciate the awesome compliment.

845959232_Screenshot2021-02-05at11_18_40PM.png.07f6f09221b5917c4a26b279f3573b88.png

GG, Math Major , because you're awesome. (I pulled a Keanu Reeves by saying that. Just replace awesome with breathtaking.)

... I also called him "Math Major" because of a simple thing that he said on Discord (he said that I should check the forums often because he knows about SM math), which created the joke/nickname that you're currently seeing here.

To SawzAll: And here's a mention in order to get your attention. ---> @SawzAll

On 2/5/2021 at 12:12 AM, JamAnime said:

That ain't nothing.... My record of f2p in legacy time was 20k. That was when supersonic was around.

Last year, I saved up, about, 8k f2p for about 3 months, yet if I add it all up on the whole year, It probably be 20k or more again.

Now it is hard to do that with the browser gone.

Another thing about that 20k tokens that I saved in the legacy time is that at that point the big change happened.  Then I decided to spend almost all of it.  Then I was dumb to give my acct info to someone.  But now, I don't play.

I am actually not trying to get high number I mean I got that while spending (I didn't miss any fortress and buy at least 1 offer/month) 

So also if I calculate it it would be more than 15k

On 2/5/2021 at 5:46 AM, Melanös said:

how do you get so many tokens, i've only been able to get maybe 1500 from campaign

Without campaign I get 700/week

From ads. Raid. Portals. daily missions and special quests

The most important is the ads it can give you 60 tokens per day

Edited by TheLord (see edit history)