Ascension Relics Portal!

Jiyoon

At least for me,the portal is beyond horrible,but hey,it seems my account had shitty drop rates from day 1 of its existence and nobody even bothered to check because *SM devs*.

And holy heck,the Windows version is terrible and unbearable to play on.

You know, my drone was most likely gonna be today's E-M portal event... But this thing proves otherwise.

So, I already got a good reason for hating this thing outside of my first two runs only giving me a single epic relic.

Update

6 more runs and I still haven't gotten anything better than that one epic ascension relic.

Since the portal's hard mode is essentially full of shit due to the increased damage from physical bots, I can safely say that I despise this event in all of its horrific glory.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

The nostalgia is hitting me hard now. This relic portal reminds me when we used to have L-M portals. That is before Tacticsoft nerfed the L-M portals in favor for the L part going to the Drop Rate Increased sales. Now days, it is just E-M portals.

That being said, this portal is a godsent! 🙏

I desperately need the relics! 🤲

1 hour ago, Alex2040bR said:

The portal event is fine, I really like it. 😀

But they have not fixed the bug yet, many rewards are lost
😐

Out of 10 races, 6 to 7 times it doesn't give me anything at all
😑

No boxes 🥺

That's not a bug, that's just how portals work unfortunately. 

But seriously this portal is cracked. One of the best I've seen in awhile actually.

49 minutes ago, rc said:

The nostalgia is hitting me hard now. This relic portal reminds me when we used to have L-M portals. That is before Tacticsoft nerfed the L-M portals in favor for the L part going to the Drop Rate Increased sales. Now days, it is just E-M portals.

That being said, this portal is a godsent! 🙏

I desperately need the relics! 🤲

Yes, I miss the old days too, there around 2012 to 2014 was when I enjoyed it the most.

6 minutes ago, WarrMachine said:

That's not a bug, that's just how portals work unfortunately. 

But seriously this portal is cracked. One of the best I've seen in awhile actually.

No, the portals a couple of years ago, they did not fail.
They delivered boxes in every attempt without missing one.
100 Attempts = 100 boxes obtained.