How did you Start Playing SuperMechs/come across the game?

JamAnime

How did you Start Playing SuperMechs/come across the game?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. How did you Start Playing SuperMechs/come across the game?

• I was surfing the web of a game site and came across Supermechs
    • I was looking for a new app game on my phone and found Supermechs
    • I started playing Battle Dawn and started playing SM knowing it was link to BD.
    • Word of mouth: My mom/dad/brother/sister/son/daughter/friend told me about it, so I gave it a try.

So many of us joined SM in different ways, that of finding to word of mouth or some other way.  Most likely, most of us, old players, found it online surfing from big game sites. Then we found out it had it's own main site.  Then over time word of mouth to phone app. 

Now not having adobe, I say there will be less and less new players joining SM.  Supermechs does not even make the "top 100" in Google plays store, especially in any category.  The only way to come across it in "play store" is with the word "Super" or "mechs."  This game will, most likely, be word of mouth now.  When people who are just surfing and come across it online, they will see it don't work, then most likely won't waste time playing it, even though there is a downloaded app.  This question "How did you Start Playing SuperMechs/come across the game?" will show an understanding  if the game needs to be access through online.

Edited by JamAnime (see edit history)

I found super mechs on "FOG" (Free online games) back in 2013ish. I was looking for a flash game that didn't require much time to play and super mechs was a great fit. could play 10 minutes at a time and progress was saved. stopped playing after the reboot. Then I started traveling some for work and bought a tablet for when i was on the road so i downloaded and picked up where I left off. I have recommended the game to everyone i know who plays games but no one seemed to like it :(.

• JamAnime changed the title to How did you Start Playing SuperMechs/come across the game?

Google Play Store introduced me to this thing back in 2016 when it popped up in my recommended games tab while I was searching for a new game to play.

To say the least, the timing was weird and the outcome of that moment is a lot weirder because I didn't expect to be playing this game for about 4 years, let alone a mobile game like this.

... If anything, I blame the boxes... Or the builds that I end up getting emotionally attached to... Or my friends... You know what? I'ma just say all of the above and get that over with.

Long story short, Google did a thing and now I'm here. 

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

7 years ago my friend told me and other friends about it. He described it like a veeery badass game so I did look it up and played it. First impression wasn't very big. I played for a while with my friends, made a clan with them, reached top ranks  then I got bored and stopped. I left for almost a year and returned in ealy 2015. I remembered how to play and progressed well but it was actually the chat that kept me in the game lol (not the forums but the sm lobby). I ve been an active player ever since. The funny thing is that my friend who had described me the game as if it was the best game in the world, bc he liked it a lot back then obviously, now considers it a game for children and doesn't like it at all lol.

I used to play games exclusively on a website called kizi as I didn't have a console or any devices in the family apart from a couple very old computers. I found it and thought i probably shouldn't play it because of the game icon, I thought it would be an extremely violent game. So what did I do? Play it in secret then got instantly hooked. This was during the legacy days too. I played it for like 2 hours instead of doing my homework lol. 

"Religion is ignorance of reality" - Primary Iterator Kyril Sindermann

I think it was a boring day so I went to play the old "Battlemechs" (I downloaded it and I had flashplayer.exe so ai can still play it), and at the end of the game it tell me to go try out supermechs (or something). surprising that the old link still worked and that's how I get here

Or, that's how I thought I came here or how I prefer my arrival to be reasoned.

It's a FLASH GAME. At least, it once were.

Get over it

i found it on hacked online games and...no hack bruh

But it's fun and i play the game till now

oh and kizi.com(2015-2017)

and if ur asking me about " so how you can play sm when u started it again on hacked online game(2020)"

it's i download it on phone and play from 2018 to 2019 bruh

2 hours ago, Typhon4273 said:

My brother found it on y8.com back in 2016. Some time later I also got interested so my brother let me copilot his account. When reloaded happened though, my brother had already quit so now the account is mine. I forgot the password though so now I can't acess it

dud3 wth, i thought y8 not have sm lol

Hcaptcha scam

17 hours ago, nightmarefreddy said:

i found it on hacked online games and...no hack bruh

The hack was multiplayer, obviously. That's the only version of the game to feature chats, arena, bosses, gameplay, the logo, the corporation that took the game and cash mag'd it, the players, the textures, the colors, and SuperMechs.

I'd say that hack was the best of its kind due to how detailed and high quality that it was.

Spoiler

I'm just kidding. The game's not a hack... At least, to our knowledge, it's not.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

In 2014 i found BattleMechs in a flashgame site and it amazed me for such a good quality game for it's time. After playing for hours i noticed "Try SuperMechs" ad then found out that BM and SM had their own sites. Started playing SM as guest for some long time. In 2016 i decided to open my own account and i am active since then.

Edited by RiD22 (see edit history)