Current Meta Builds

CleverName

1 hour ago, SC2A said:

where space invader you losing brain cells

Yeah ikr but I wanna build Heater Mech

56 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

Fight me in the arena some time. I'll change your mind.

You fought me before I remember. I'm trying to build those mechs I post in this forum but only not have building materials!

1 hour ago, SC2A said:

that build can't beat clev, unless ur enemy is suk or you fought clev but not clev

You are wrong. I tried this build. If start point = range 1, I can defeat him (I controlled his mech with doing my best because the auto control enemy have problem). If I'm not tested, why I post these mechs?

🔥Heat mechs are cool.

1 hour ago, kill with boss said:

I tried this build. If start point = range 1, I can defeat him (I controlled his mech with doing my best because the auto control enemy have problem). If I'm not tested, why I post these mechs?

How did you test them?

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

23 hours ago, kill with boss said:

One more HEAT mech build that can defeat CleverName SM YT's heat mech build (see start position):2094214978_Screenshot(41).thumb.png.d0468a96586c2c681edf7bc2f3cbca7a.png

If you change Top Weapon to Iron Frenzy or Desert Snake (If you use Desert Snake, you need to move a cooling mass booster), the chance is lower to defeat CleverName's build.

*⚠️ATTENTION⚠️All these mechs that I said 'Can defeat CleverName SM YT's build' are tested with his mech! NO JOKE!!!

It's not about beating a specific mech controlled by AI, it's about making a mech that can consistently crush the competition. I can take one look at it and already know this one is not it.

51 minutes ago, Ur Hacking said:

Is there any mega build for people who don’t really have any items? Because I want to climb ranks but I don’t have many of these items

You are always limited by the lack of premium items in the top ranks sadly, but you can make a decent build with epics that can get rank 5. Posting your inventory would help.

On 12/17/2021 at 8:31 AM, kill with boss said:

Yeah ikr but I wanna build Heater Mech

You fought me before I remember. I'm trying to build those mechs I post in this forum but only not have building materials!

You are wrong. I tried this build. If start point = range 1, I can defeat him (I controlled his mech with doing my best because the auto control enemy have problem). If I'm not tested, why I post these mechs?

in "workshop" not "in game".

Hcaptcha scam

6 hours ago, SC2A said:

in "workshop" not "in game".

plus, clevername was a top 1 player and quit the game, that account user isnt clev, and even if he's back, you stand no chance because he's smarter and better than you A LOT

i fought clevername a lot so i know it.

Hcaptcha scam

• 6 months later...
On 1/4/2021 at 11:37 AM, CleverName said:

Oh, I was just referring to how monkey torsos are no longer the best in game. This balance, things only got buffed. And on your point of no more new items, SM skipped new item yesterday for some reason =P

This thread is designed for the absolute best builds in the game, and I feel pretty confident saying that monkey no longer is best torso in game.

On 1/1/2021 at 6:27 AM, CleverName said:

In this thread, I’ll post what I believe to be the best builds in the game (meta builds). Everyone is welcome to post and debate meta builds.

METAMost Effective Tactics Available (i.e. what's the best build in game to help you climb the ladder in arena and have the highest win rate). I've excluded "popular" builds that aren't really "meta." I'm defining meta as the best builds in their respective element and must at a minimum be able to achieve Rank 1 full stars (and preferably have the highest win rate possible).  The "best" builds are of my own opinion from arena testing.

Note this isn’t a build help thread. If you need build help, please go there. If you want to view older meta/top-tier builds, please go here.

I will maintain this thread for as long as I have the motivation 🙂 
Last updated: 5/13/2021

Best Build in Game:
“Best Heat”

PHYSICAL

Best Physical
image.png.4879d83141d131a6db299ae3a1a99831.png
Why dont just use a hardened platinum vest?

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, JDHstudios said:

this did well against the metas. Anything i should change?

image.png.06342e88b382b2123e4c193ce210bb30.png

mechs.json 426 B · 0 downloads

sorry i couldnt get the modules bit there are all three resistance fortresses, platinum plate, three quad boosters, and one cooling booster

yes, it is ok. can do lucky damage against top players. If your account frantic weapons are good in constant high output, can be R3 with tons of fights for lucky shots on 1V1. In general, can be an R3 but are many around from R9-R5 and will be tuff fights. Also, in 1V1 the amount of energy mechs is higher and the regular set as you mentioned will suffer. It is a great basic mech for free player to advance to top spot till get better parts and I do recommend the set for free to play and low play time.

I was just checking my kid fight. He just used the Frantic from my first mech and got 284 then 450 not common in OKI because normally shoot low. I watched some of his fight and had fights at 300-450. With me used to be 100-300. image.thumb.png.a638ed9f61caa748f1cbf1fc65128068.png

16 hours ago, JDHstudios said:

this did well against the metas. Anything i should change?

image.png.06342e88b382b2123e4c193ce210bb30.png

mechs.json 426 B · 0 downloads

sorry i couldnt get the modules bit there are all three resistance fortresses, platinum plate, three quad boosters, and one cooling booster

How do you make the image transparent like that? Looks cool

By someone, somewhere.