Current Meta Builds

CleverName

On 4/27/2021 at 6:24 PM, SawzAll said:

CleverName, do you think this could work (december 2020 monkey meta claw scope but "converted" to items I have) ?  Or would lightning recoiler + piercing fox be better for getting the enemy into position, and then toss in a malice beam just to have a 3-6 range weapon?  Or should I use Frantic Lightning?

image.thumb.png.fddf00b04b27ad3c3976c7d46fd89c0f.png

I'd post this in build help - definitely not meta. But to answer your question,  no - weak to almost everything except maybe energy, but really awkward space at 4+

7 hours ago, CleverName said:

A bit overdue, but finally changed best build to best heat

Thanks for all your hard work and diligence!

But you forgot to bump the date on the original thread 🙂  

Still, about this, what do you think about the ramifications of heat taking over META?  And what do you think this means for the future of SM builds?

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

29 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

Still, about this, what do you think about the ramifications of heat taking over META?  And what do you think this means for the future of SM builds?

New meta won't come out, unless new item come out. What I mean is meta created by evolution, we still stuck on hugger meta for months.

I'm sure new item will came out after rebalance cheater.

Edited by Xynt (see edit history)

What the point?

1 minute ago, Xynt said:

New meta won't come out, unless new item come out. What I mean is meta created by evolution, we still stuck on hugger meta for months.

I'm sure new item will came out after rebalance cheater.

Yeah, none of that made sense to me, and I was talking to someone else.  But thanks though!

11 hours ago, SawzAll said:

Well it depends how you define "taking over" - heat has been by far the strongest element in the game for a few months now. Arguably, heat hugger has also been strongest build, too. I was about 50/50 on them, but after way more testing, I've concluded with strong confidence heat hugger is the best build overall, regardless of season, too. What this means for future of SM builds - nothing much - I think I was merely just reflecting what we've all seen and tested at very high ranks for a while now =P 

8 hours ago, CleverName said:

Well it depends how you define "taking over" - heat has been by far the strongest element in the game for a few months now. Arguably, heat hugger has also been strongest build, too. I was about 50/50 on them, but after way more testing, I've concluded with strong confidence heat hugger is the best build overall, regardless of season, too. What this means for future of SM builds - nothing much - I think I was merely just reflecting what we've all seen and tested at very high ranks for a while now =P 

Imo, phys remains the best for everyone that does not have 1 gazillion dual mods, fortresses and prem weapons

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

• 6 months later...
On 01.01.2021 at 01:27, CleverName said:

В этой теме я опубликую то, что я считаю лучшими сборками в игре (мета-сборки). Приглашаем всех публиковать и обсуждать мета-сборки.

METAM ост E ffective T actics модель ширина (то есть то , что лучший билд в игре , чтобы помочь вам подняться по лестнице на арене и имеют самый высокий процент выигрыша). Я исключил «популярные» сборки, которые на самом деле не являются «мета». Я определяю мета как лучшие сборки в соответствующем элементе, и они должны как минимум иметь возможность получить полные звезды 1-го ранга (и желательно иметь максимально возможный процент побед). «Лучшие» сборки - это мое собственное мнение по результатам тестирования на арене.

Обратите внимание, что это не ветка справки по сборке. Если вам нужна помощь в сборке, перейдите туда. Если вы хотите просмотреть старые мета-сборки / сборки верхнего уровня, перейдите сюда .

Я буду поддерживать эту тему до тех пор, пока у меня будет мотивация. 🙂 
Последнее обновление: 13.05.2021

Лучшая сборка в игре:
«Лучшая игра »

ФИЗИЧЕСКИЕ

Лучший физический
image.png.4879d83141d131a6db299ae3a1a99831.png

НАГРЕВАТЬ

Лучшая жара
image.png.e14788b28237e0b0b31640afd84ca8b6.png

Котел
image.png.264bbe6b7ba9495b532b7aff783f6423.png

Двойная магма
image.png.e82a8ac989a0a661b2a209d3f8ed56e3.png

ЭНЕРГИЯ

Лучшая энергия
image.png.6f94fbb087cac83551296ae407d42d79.png

Двойной Яркий Ревimage.png.0bf170c4f44d79a710bc8278b5431064.png

Двойной бункер
image.png.82aca7855ba6ca462d74790a064d80f5.png

Можешь дать сборку anti-the clow с обычными вещеми 

On 11/26/2021 at 2:00 PM, TritiumThermonuclearBomb said:

And I just fused my bulldog too...

Why would you do that?  It's a way better option (in my opinion) than the energy recoiler for the energy jumper build.

On 11/27/2021 at 5:03 AM, kill with boss said:

Mega Killers! 

Oh yes. If you have 3 builds like this, maybe you can always get in Rank 1.

Hmm...this one is Phys Mech Mega Duper Killer.

Armored Phys Mech Mega Duper Killer

3 Magma Blast Build

PIERCE MEGAKILLER KING!

Maximum piercing phys protection number without Greedy: 

BloodWeep x4 = 360

Desert Fury x2 = 92

Total without Greedy: 452

It's the extreme piercing protector right?

or

Phys Mech Mega Duper Killer #2

More powerful than CleverName's build (I think its the most powerful heat mech):

With all due respect, who are you, and what rank?  And are you joking?

With all due respect, one individual, even if you are rank 1, isn't going to be able to take over the meta listing or suggest stuff better than CleverName did.  Here are some people who COULD possibly have the experience to take over the meta listing:

• Lord Gorgon
  • Mechzilla
  • Invicktus (sp?)
  • Or the collaboration of one of the top 10 clans in the game.

56 minutes ago, Dr.Doofensmirtz said:

yeh man, u didnt know?

wassup big G? long time no see. also i think this thread is helpful to those who dont know what the meta is

long time no see bud

i'll try to make a new "meta" if i can, but it may take a long time

Hcaptcha scam

• 2 weeks later...

One more HEAT mech build that can defeat CleverName SM YT's heat mech build (see start position):2094214978_Screenshot(41).thumb.png.d0468a96586c2c681edf7bc2f3cbca7a.png

If you change Top Weapon to Iron Frenzy or Desert Snake (If you use Desert Snake, you need to move a cooling mass booster), the chance is lower to defeat CleverName's build.

*⚠️ATTENTION⚠️All these mechs that I said 'Can defeat CleverName SM YT's build' are tested with his mech! NO JOKE!!!

Edited by kill with boss (see edit history)

🔥Heat mechs are cool.

12 hours ago, kill with boss said:

One more HEAT mech build that can defeat CleverName SM YT's heat mech build (see start position):2094214978_Screenshot(41).thumb.png.d0468a96586c2c681edf7bc2f3cbca7a.png

If you change Top Weapon to Iron Frenzy or Desert Snake (If you use Desert Snake, you need to move a cooling mass booster), the chance is lower to defeat CleverName's build.

*⚠️ATTENTION⚠️All these mechs that I said 'Can defeat CleverName SM YT's build' are tested with his mech! NO JOKE!!!

where space invader you losing brain cells

you can use it instead of the savagery tho

that build can't beat clev, unless ur enemy is suk or you fought clev but not clev

Hcaptcha scam

13 hours ago, kill with boss said:

One more HEAT mech build that can defeat CleverName SM YT's heat mech build (see start position):

Fight me in the arena some time. I'll change your mind.

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)