Is Electric Distance sniper still meta?

JRweeb

Question

8 answers to this question

3 hours ago, JRweeb said:

ive been wanting to build a electric build mech and with the drops i got i can build a energy sniper build, but i dont know if its still meta and can be counter almost immediately, heres my build. (I still havent got Evac spark so i use my ejection blast)

image_2023-07-12_082339345.png

image_2023-07-12_082500252.png

image_2023-07-12_082509150.png

image_2023-07-12_082519011.png

image_2023-07-12_082534477.png

It could work, but top ranks are ran by heat hugger builds and your mech's cooling is low

Edited by RaymondL1747 (see edit history)

Goals are useless if you are not striving to achieve them.

1 hour ago, Flawed 2 said:

You probably want to do a physical version of this build instead of a energy version, since you'll be doing more damage with a physical version.

i got lazy falcon but i still dont have the cockpit piercer, maybe if i do got one ill build it

2 hours ago, RaymondL1747 said:

It could work, but top ranks are ran by heat hugger builds and your mech's cooling is low

for now its just a physical and energy counter, i got my physical mech to counter heat. my 2 mechs already got my overload preventor if another offer pops up for it im going to buy it

image_2023-07-12_150222215.png

3 hours ago, JRweeb said:

i got lazy falcon but i still dont have the cockpit piercer, maybe if i do got one ill build it

for now its just a physical and energy counter, i got my physical mech to counter heat. my 2 mechs already got my overload preventor if another offer pops up for it im going to buy it

image_2023-07-12_150222215.png

Sounds like you got it covered

Goals are useless if you are not striving to achieve them.

I occasionally use an en scope build in 1v1 / 2v2, and while it is eclipsed by phys scope mechs, its performance is fairly decent. As it’s the only scope build where a push drone is optimal, setting up scope combos and dealing with huggers is a bit easier (piercing fox is also a near direct upgrade over lightning recoiler for this reason). You also have the added bonus of an auto win against counters, which is nice.

image.png

Edited by Coddiwomple (see edit history)

Going nowhere with all the intent and purpose of going somewhere.

10 hours ago, Coddiwomple said:

I occasionally use an en scope build in 1v1 / 2v2, and while it is eclipsed by phys scope mechs, its performance is fairly decent. As it’s the only scope build where a push drone is optimal, setting up scope combos and dealing with huggers is a bit easier (piercing fox is also a near direct upgrade over lightning recoiler for this reason). You also have the added bonus of an auto win against counters, which is nice.

image.png

i have the ejection blast and explosive retreat, unlucky that the one i need is the one i didnt get XD