Which feature do you want the most in the game?

iSwarky

First off let me make things clear, im not begging for some updates, this is a post to just talk and see other people's opinions.

So a lot of us had some concepts of features that always thought like "thats actually pretty useful" so this topic is to talk about those features.

Personally my #1 request would be auto farming on campaign. Most of the community wants this feature simply because its very small and incredibly useful. To be honest, i can see this feature coming in the next updates.

Now im gonna add some side notes to make things clear.

We are gonna talk about features. Not weapon concepts as it would be very normal and boring. (You can add feature concepts to weapons like dealing more damage from a far range but dealing little damage up close.)

Once again, this isnt a topic to be like "uPdAt plZ". This is just to talk and think about opinions.

also my phone had a seizure with some weird statics and stuff so im back with this old slow tablet. Oof.

Edited by iSwarky (see edit history)

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

Increased max level cap to 300, with added end-game rewards at every level past 250. Things like extra inventory slots, team slots, tokens, gold, and an item of choice as the level 300 reward.

Doesn't sound too difficult to implement from a developer standpoint, and offers all players a great incentive to grind and continue playing the game every day. 

A new campaign mode called 3v1 or monsters mode or titan mode

That you make a team of 3 mechs to beat superior giant mech with hard stats like 3k hp at first missions and 20k hp or more at the end, and it should worth huge loot 

This is as a new idea ^

But there still more smaller changes would be more useful 

Edited by Mr Lord (see edit history)

24 minutes ago, Mr Lord said:

A new campaign mode called 3v1 or monsters mode or titan mode

That you make a team of 3 mechs to beat superior giant mech with hard stats like 3k hp at first missions and 20k hp or more at the end, and it should worth huge loot 

This is as a new idea ^

But there still more smaller changes would be more useful 

Good idea. I had that idea once, but it was actually Buffed and New bosses. (Boss Rush)

Bye Bye

My short list would be:

• Buff Archimonde
  • Combine lower tier ascension relics to make higher tier ascension relics
  • No more titan tickets (c'mon with that...)
  • Upgrade rewards for titan (token counts are low (IMO) and takes too long to accumulate)
  • Recycle/Trade System
    • Examples...
      • Recycle/trade a mythic item for 3 transform relics
      • Recycle/trade legendary items for tokens
      • Recycle a divine item to mythic level 50 to regain some or most of the ascension relics that were used to divine it (i.e., in the case of item changes (i.e., monkeys))
  • Some sort of dupe reduction for premium drops, or special type of box to choose what type of drop (For example: I have no premium swords, and no premium energy shields, but 12 claws and 12 rolling beasts...)
  • Smarter auto-upgrade system, or just any type of QOL update here...
    • Currently... it will auto-feed a lvl 20 blue kit to a level 1 white kit...
    • I try to be efficient, and so will not feed 5 blue items to a grey kit, but 4 blue items and 3 or whatever white items. It's is not difficult for the auto-fill logic to do this for me, instead of making me upgrade items twice.
  • Inventory space

1. Increase and extend top player / top clan rewards (e. g. top 10 players, top 5 clans, maybe add in relics, legendaries, etc.)

2. Chat QoL (fix bugs related to player search and battle invites, maybe add friends list and/or an in-game PM system)

3. PvP Queue (freely access workshop, campaign, etc. while waiting for your battle)

4. Make entering R5+ optional during 3v3 season (a pop-up would ask you whether you wished to pass R6 - if not, you just won’t earn stars at full star R6)

5. “Dismount Mech” button (removes all items from all item slots on a mech)

Going nowhere with all the intent and purpose of going somewhere.

On 9/1/2021 at 4:05 PM, iSwarky said:

Personally my #1 request would be auto farming on campaign. Most of the community wants this feature simply because its very small and incredibly useful. To be honest, i can see this feature coming in the next updates.

I agree with that. The game is slower, after it went off line. Farming takes forever.  I might be a little more active if this were to be better.

15 hours ago, Chicken Dinx said:

Recycle/Trade System

• Examples...
    • Recycle/trade a mythic item for 3 transform relics
    • Recycle/trade legendary items for tokens
    • Recycle a divine item to mythic level 50 to regain some or most of the ascension relics that were used to divine it (i.e., in the case of item changes (i.e., monkeys))

For sure on recycle. I want to get rid of useless junk that I maxed, yet there is no benefit to use them on upgrading other items.

Another feature should add more benefits to having a prime acct.  It has been the same through out the game. No change in that, unless I missed something.

Make upgrading easier and faster. It is freakn time consuming in upgrading. That is another reason, many new player try out the game, and don't stay.

Make opening regular boxes easier.  If you have 100 or more, give the option to open 5 or more. Opening one box at a time is another time consuming.  (For me, when I begin to open about 10, the time slows down. I have to reload the game to do it fast.

Increase level to 500 no less so can move up as grinder. It is been a year watching my acc at L250 and I finished that level in 9 months from start. Its does get boring for a grinder not able to see that number moving up and get some goodies. Passing L250 grants should be a milestone grants to pick a weapon as choice to complete needs every 50 level pass together with 10 slots space and gold relics 5-10 as part of combo package. 

That is showing the player is commit in the game and should be rewarded at those level. Less than that it is worthless. Owner need to reward those accomplishment  properly. I will kill those other 250 in another 9 months and I will ask right at the spot to increase to 750 to not get bored again with even better rewards. 🙂 I like WarrMachine ideas too of course the others players ideas but I think we need to go further due to reach L250 is difficult and is showing a player compromised in the game. 

• 4 months later...

A function includes that I want you to add it.

1. I want to increase the number of members.

(A reason includes a huge mission and, in 24 people, wants to increase cooperators more as it is slightly severe.)

(The member of curan wants to increase it to 50 from 24 people.)

2.The person who purchased a token get a free token to a member of curan.

(As it is hard to collect tokens, to a person of no charging, I get a free token to a member of curan because a person of charging purchases a token. (the one where it does not purchase the token of the member of curan to be able to win a free token))

3.Wanting you to change a reward box of the gold portal.

(I challenge it in gold portal when I explain it and can win a box when I clear it.
At first, about normal, I raise probability to shine in an epic and a legend of the balks of the reward (Fortuneboxes). About hardware, I do the number of epic and legends to two pieces in this which the hit of the epic is high, and has low hit of the legend about the hardware (only as for the gold portal). Finally, as for this, a legend becomes very high in a hit about hardware. I make this four pieces of the legend.)

Clan raid:

Join the clan raid with one mech, all fights are auto-played, the higher wave you reach, the higher rewards. All clan mechs are revived after each wave

Event once a week or maybe you have to unlock raid with a contribution of clan tokens ( kinda like titan tickets)

Edited by The_Real_Ramsay49 (see edit history)

I hope you do not mean to make it harder to grind. Looks is ok. If was not for OD6 I rather quit. 🤷‍♂️ Not a joke. It is hard enough to barely get gold to advance mechs even farming very often. Looks changes it is ok but format away from OD6 insane will harm players on power to fight against plus can affect the time playing to get the gold. Many people work and others are students with parental rules. Sure, exchange mech look if want from old to a VEST but same power level attack against you not extra or modification that affect player to get the farm done as it is unless faster and easier. 

Actually, they changed a bit because it is not some the same if I am not wrong.