- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

11 hours ago, Atusiff said:

Hmm, it’s nice that you keep track of your mech’s birthday.

I think mine is some time in September (2017) but I don’t remember the day.

I know because I had to summit to TF a request and in the request to fix account it generate a account info and shows the date and hours when created account. 🙂

You know what, I will post this here and flex for someone to steal this and make a thread.

I don't play much, though I do check what goes on daily, for tokens. I try to do 1v1 week, when I feel like it.  Now here is what someone can post, "Bring Back Shields in Special items" or better shields.

Now enjoy this video...

35 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

You know what, I will post this here and flex for someone to steal this and make a thread.

I don't play much, though I do check what goes on daily, for tokens. I try to do 1v1 week, when I feel like it.  Now here is what someone can post, "Bring Back Shields in Special items" or better shields.

Now enjoy this video...

I do remember that chapter when released.🤣 

Hmm, shields. will be cool.  

6 hours ago, Arsenic said:

Hah ive never knew the community would grow while im gone, hows it going everyone? The only thing i flex is my account got hacked and got renamed as "Get hacked mf" and lost all of my items down to level 4 

Holy moly. How the hell after lot of work? 

On 10/7/2021 at 12:41 PM, Arsenic said:

Hah ive never knew the community would grow while im gone, hows it going everyone? The only thing i flex is my account got hacked and got renamed as "Get hacked mf" and lost all of my items down to level 4 

You mean was hacked and recovered and it was  all screw up? Are you playing or stopped. Now I do understand not seen you for long around. 😔