- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

What I meant was I don't have time to watch the ads, I can probably get around 50 tokens from raid and I always do my daily stuff, but at the end of the day, it just takes too long to farm so many tokens. I can get a lot of tokens, around 1k in 2 weeks but still, I did it when I was on summer break, nowadays, I got school.

On 9/18/2021 at 6:32 AM, AionionWindWeaver said:

image.png.5e352279447a4f7dec6c7f4f5b9febc0.png  

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.thumb.png.b6671e8ee1a4053810909b40b5904788.png

image.thumb.png.fb2d17949af21e5ef20e67c07e1db596.pngimage.thumb.png.0b45ee255cce2ec9510ed632c83281b8.png
FYI , this acc is long dead , no point in continuing your progress when you finally got something of worth , the game kick you in the nuts with a new game breaking meta item as the whales laugh at your collection of beta Delerium and Iron frenzy , the fact that it's 4 years and no prenium box dropped a plat plate don't help either 

image.png

Long dead? My god, you got a spartan and dual bunker. I'd kill to have an acc like that again lol. My main is rank 7 and had like 7 divines and 8 myths. I got like 15 premium items but still, 196 mill coins like wth

4 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Screenshot_2021-09-26-17-48-59.jpg.cf88b7a0653cf870adc3e6062912b913.jpg
Screenshot_2021-09-26-17-49-13.jpg.0867f679a60bf0494c03abec01ab407b.jpg

Nice. I just wonder why you decided to meat the misguided rocket? Sure is not as best weapon but also it is not as easy to get some weapons like that one. Maybe in the future can work a bit and few top players I have seen with them.  Maybe can work for some ranks. In my case I will L30 epic a epic and make the legend. No have too. Just wondering. 🤔

4 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Nice. I just wonder why you decided to meat the misguided rocket? Sure is not as best weapon but also it is not as easy to get some weapons like that one. Maybe in the future can work a bit and few top players I have seen with them.  Maybe can work for some ranks. In my case I will L30 epic a epic and make the legend. No have too. Just wondering. 🤔

I don't have a need for Misguided Rocket Battery since I already have the 3-6 incarnation of it -- Overcharged Rocket Battery.

As for why I fooded the Hollow, I have 2 Rusties, 1 Fractured, and one Hollow (all maxed), so a second Hollow won't benefit me since Hollow only helps in really specific situations where my stats are unstable when Rusty or Fractured is used.. But that occurs rarely.

And for Sparked Runners, I already have a mythical pair.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

1 minute ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

I don't have a need for Misguided Rocket Battery since I already have the 3-6 incarnation of it -- Overcharged Rocket Battery.

As for why I fooded the Hollow, I have 2 Rusties, 1 Fractured, and one Hollow (all maxed), so a second Hollow won't benefit me since Hollow only helps in really specific situations where my stats are unstable when Rusty or Fractured is used.. But that occurs rarely.

And for Sparked Runners, I already have a mythical pair.

I will understand about the hollow, just curious for the misguide. I know is not a good weapon but not that common.  Yes I like Overcharged. I just do not use it. I have them for very long and just recently max them. No mech set up for now. Just making the parts accumulated for too long. 

Hollow even give less health when is fully max out if compare with rusty and fractured. Sometimes is hard to set up been balanced. Sparked it is fine. Having one around just in case. Some players are really good using them.  I have them but I have made only one and just used it for test. 

WOW, I am a Veteran now.  The only Veteran in the forum. 🤭 

image.png.818f92afefa90feeb9bd6ddd201dbef1.png

image.png.303a67b20e4ae7a2cf405887ccf9cf67.png

Congrats lol

1 hour ago, OKI DOKI said:

I will understand about the hollow, just curious for the misguide. I know is not a good weapon but not that common.  Yes I like Overcharged. I just do not use it. I have them for very long and just recently max them. No mech set up for now. Just making the parts accumulated for too long. 

Hollow even give less health when is fully max out if compare with rusty and fractured. Sometimes is hard to set up been balanced. Sparked it is fine. Having one around just in case. Some players are really good using them.  I have them but I have made only one and just used it for test. 

WOW, I am a Veteran now.  The only Veteran in the forum. 🤭 

image.png.818f92afefa90feeb9bd6ddd201dbef1.png

image.png.303a67b20e4ae7a2cf405887ccf9cf67.png

Bye Bye