The new gold portal is a scam.

The gold portal is a scam. The insane mission is for you to spend tokens on revive over and over again. If you do not want to lose the tokens you acquired in normal and hard, don't be stubborn with the insane mission.

How easily an event that once was more or less good can be ruined!

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

13 minutes ago, Purific said:

Mech with 2 heat bombs will clear it with no problem.

Nooooo .... Heat bomb doesn't work for insane. You will need at least 2 revives to get to the bigboy. And once you reach the bigboy you will find a 3000 HP mech that will deal 1000 damage with his weapons. Try everything, up close, far, with electric, with phys, with heat ...

What is the point of doing an event that 99% of the players will not be able to complete? 

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

3 minutes ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

Nooooo .... Heat bomb doesn't work for insane. You will need at least 2 revives to get to the bigboy. And once you reach the bigboy you will find a 3000 HP mech that will deal 1000 damage with his weapons. Try everything, up close, far, with electric, with phys, with heat ...

What is the point of doing an event that 99% of the players will not be able to complete? 

so you'd rather a normal easy portal that gives you like 60-90 tokens total?

8 minutes ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

You will need at least 2 revives to get to the bigboy.

At least need 1 revives even u know how to beat insane bigboy (or have some luck for +50% HP kit)

and better to build energy mech (EMP more powerful to beat it)

Edited by _RAMpAGE_HITMAN_A47_ (see edit history)

8 minutes ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

I used 2 heat bombs, sorrow, hybrid cannon and swoop and completed it with no problem. If I got one repair kit I could have completed it without revives but without the kit I have beaten all the minions and had to use revive on boss

6 minutes ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

Here we are not talking about a difficult portal, we are talking about an impossible portal for 99% of players. Between the impossible and the possible, I prefer the possible even though the reward is less.

just do normal and hard you already get more tokens than old portals

Edited by Lookotza (see edit history)