The new gold portal is a scam.

38 minutes ago, Raul said:

Sales costing 2-3x times more but we get about 10x more free tokens from events now.

"Gato doesn't care about f2p"

"Before was better"

😛

Like I said

"sounds like you're saying f2p trash"

-Soviet Union mech

But p2w can lose f2p although they're fully max *myth* 

Hcaptcha scam

But the 4000 token offers are engaña-pichanga because the drop rates for good items are bad. Tacticsoft nerfed the drops and Gato didn't correct this.

What Gato seeks is to attract buyers among the mid-rank players. That is why the item portals have also disappeared and that is why the rewards are better but difficulty increased to the point that is impossible for a player of average rank who doesn't buy. Tell me when was the last time you saw a heat bomb in a silver box !? Or an epic resis drainer??! So ...

I can understand that they want to attract buyers, but that they don't lie saying that they want to "help all the players to reach rank 3", because it creates a false expectation that is not real and the guy who peels his ass collecting 4000 tokens and then getting bad drops is disappointed in everything.

Edited by Nefertary Meriten-Mut (see edit history)

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

On 5/15/2021 at 8:55 AM, Soviet Union mech said:

Well I like pizza

Imagine the best pizza in the world.  The company you want.  They set the table for you with your favorite beverage.  Everything's perfect.

Then the waiter comes out with your pizza on the nasty lid of a trash can.  It stinks like garbage.

Are you going to eat that pizza?

My point being, there are valid criticisms of SM.  No game is perfect.  But I have the right to reject the opinion of someone who presents this opinion in a highly toxic way.  Just like I have the right not to eat the best pizza in the world if someone serves it to me on a nasty trash can lid.

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

1 minute ago, SawzAll said:

Imagine the best pizza in the world.  The company you want.  They set the table for you with your favorite beverage.  Everything's perfect.

Then the waiter comes out with your pizza on the nasty lid of a trash can.  It stinks like garbage.

My point being, you could have the most amazing insights in the world, but if you serve it to me on a trash can lid, I'm probably not going to eat it.

So my point is there are valid criticisms of SM.  No game is perfect.  But I have the right to reject the opinion of someone who presents this opinion in a highly toxic way.

Mostly player in sm are going to toxic way but they don't know it, and we shouldn't talking about food here

Hcaptcha scam

Just now, Soviet Union mech said:

Mostly player in sm are going to toxic way but they don't know it, and we shouldn't talking about food here

Which is why I confronted the person we were talking about.  I have told them repeatedly on this forum that they are toxic and butt hurt.  They haven't changed yet, so I've just blocked them so that I'm not becoming toxic myself.

The food was an analogy so you'd understand why I often reject the replies of people out of hand when they are toxic.  No sense in reading their entire reply if it is already toxic in the first 3 sentences.  I'd just be polluting my soul and/or wasting my time.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

11 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

Which is why I confronted the person we were talking about.  I have told them repeatedly on this forum that they are toxic and butt hurt.  They haven't changed yet, so I've just blocked them so that I'm not becoming toxic myself.

The food was an analogy so you'd understand why I often reject the replies of people out of hand when they are toxic.  No sense in reading their entire reply if it is already toxic in the first 3 sentences.  I'd just be polluting my soul and/or wasting my time.

For a clean forum(actually nope XD), remember:

1.never off topic

2. No toxic

3. No spam

4. Never say PORTAL IS A SPAM

Hcaptcha scam

38 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

My point being, there are valid criticisms of SM.  No game is perfect.  But I have the right to reject the opinion of someone who presents this opinion in a highly toxic way.  Just like I have the right not to eat the best pizza in the world if someone serves it to me on a nasty trash can lid.

I would still eat it pizza is pizza :))

1 hour ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

But the 4000 token offers are engaña-pichanga because the drop rates for good items are bad. Tacticsoft nerfed the drops and Gato didn't correct this.

What Gato seeks is to attract buyers among the mid-rank players. That is why the item portals have also disappeared and that is why the rewards are better but difficulty increased to the point that is impossible for a player of average rank who doesn't buy. Tell me when was the last time you saw a heat bomb in a silver box !? Or an epic resis drainer??! So ...

I can understand that they want to attract buyers, but that they don't lie saying that they want to "help all the players to reach rank 3", because it creates a false expectation that is not real and the guy who peels his ass collecting 4000 tokens and then getting bad drops is disappointed in everything.

The item portals where noice and we need more of that

4 hours ago, Soviet Union mech said:

3. No spam

4. Never say PORTAL IS A SPAM

We still have Spam.

He might not be spam but he's surely Spam.

Also, suddenly surprising thread activity burst is surprising.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

I was able to beat the insane mode. I died the first time and adjusted my build then  had to revive twice. 

Aside from raid it was the hardest thing I have seen. I assume They test these things to make sure it is beatable and wouldn’t give us an impossible task for the purpose of draining a few tokens.

In addition to the gold portal consider all the easy quest that Gato gives us such a five arena wins or destroy 70 structures that pay out 100 tokens 

Old gold portals = 15 for regular, 15 for hard, 15 for insane, 45 altogether. my farming mech ripped all 3 like wrapping paper.

New gold portal = 50 for regular (better than old portal already, new players can beat it)

60 for hard (my farming mech still beats on autopilot) midrange players get this reward.

120 for insane (minus however many revives you need), had to build/mod my mech and play manually to beat it, adds excitement back into portals and gives big reward to advanced players.

I personally love the shift to a better system of gold portals.

13 minutes ago, Fordekash said:

I was able to beat the insane mode. I died the first time and adjusted my build then  had to revive twice. 

Aside from raid it was the hardest thing I have seen. I assume They test these things to make sure it is beatable and wouldn’t give us an impossible task for the purpose of draining a few tokens.

In addition to the gold portal consider all the easy quest that Gato gives us such a five arena wins or destroy 70 structures that pay out 100 tokens 

Don't forget the Normal + Hard difficulties of the latest gold portal giving out 50 and 60 tokens, basically making it an Insane's worth of tokens without the Insane's worth of difficulty. If the portals to come have that same payout, I'd say that would be a pretty fair way to get 110 tokens from Normal and Hard mode runs. Although, I wonder when the "min gold  -  max gold" gold portal format for gold rewards is gonna make a comeback.

Just wanted to add onto that since we're mentioning the event buffs and their increased payouts.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

2 hours ago, Fordekash said:

No i want item ones

8 hours ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

We still have Spam.

He might not be spam but he's surely Spam.

Also, suddenly surprising thread activity burst is surprising.

Not again? I'm not saying that no @Spam, I said no spamming(spam but not spam)

9 hours ago, Spam said:

Why me?

Not u

Hcaptcha scam

1 minute ago, Soviet Union mech said:

Not again? I'm not saying that no @Spam, I said no spamming(spam but not spam)

It was a joke this time, so there's no misconceptions here.. At least, for now since the topic's pretty peaceful.

I wouldn't count blessings just yet, though, because the forums and the game itself have proven themselves to be good at changing directions in the matter of a heartbeat.

Edited by W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T (see edit history)