These items deserve a second chance!

Zy Theck

Stampede was one of the coolest legs for me.

Combinated well with HAL and Gladiator.

Firewall... that was a VERY useful heat weapon, Ok damage for back then, WITH knockback to keep distance for longer rangers.

Good times with these items!

Edited by White Star (see edit history)

Artist

Matter of time till these are slapped on some kid friendly Neon lights with wtf stats as well as locked behind legendary only paywalls of prenium packs , have patience

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

I don't really agree because I don't see the point, but I also haven't been playing the game longer than a year yet.  And I never got to play with Legacy.

But I'd also point out they are just sprites and aren't sentient beings that feel sad because they're not being used.

I think maybe some could make a comeback, however, if their sprite was updated and they were re-released as a "new" item.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

12 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

these 3 would definitely be awesome

The yellow sword... Mass Deflector i believe the name was... Behaves similar to the hammer's knockback but with 1-2 range.

Well... as far as i remember at least.

Artist

20 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

wait... seriously??? i always thought you were a veteran

Nope, my wisdom, if I even have any, comes from my own research and a lot of asking veterans about the game, veterans like ZeRo, @ChooseGeno, @epicspeedster, CleverName, Mechzilla, and others.  I've spent hours in WU also.

This September it will be one year.  I never experienced Legacy.  When I joined, the monkey torsos had come out.  I had done a lot of reading but by the time I learned about the META in December of 2020, my head was full of old data from 2017, which is why I was using Grim, Zark, and Avenger for torsos at that time.

I'm learning as I go.  Definitely not a veteran.

My problem is I'm over-confident.  I'd charge into battle at rank 1 with my own creations only to get my butt kicked 🙂   Imagine Death the Kid's personality if he worked through all his fears and mental problems.  That's basically me.  MBTI ENTJ for instance.

EDIT: back to the topic, I say some of those items get new life if they can be "reintroduced."

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

On 6/17/2021 at 1:20 PM, Asther said:

Mass deflector had 1 range and dealt 5 knockback iirc

Yup, I still have 1 I use as distance control for a heat mech.

The legs (6th photo down), forgot the name, but I love the look.  They remind me of the Marauder from Battletech.