These items deserve a second chance!

Zy Theck

4 hours ago, Paoleye said:

That item design tho

Those were items in the game at one point in time.

2 hours ago, Stevcelord said:

Yes why did the developers stop making new weapons or items its been months now and we still dont have new items 😕

I think it’s because they are working on sm’s system. But I could be wrong.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

not to be rude or anything but i think image.png.25fe0bd3079823520f58a1711ca257c0.pngthis one is already in the game (hysteria, reckless beam and savagery) because they look pretty similar in my opinion
 i really want to see what they'd do with quake feet along with stampedes though since canon feet already got it's reloaded version (lightning supporters) 

On 6/25/2021 at 7:47 AM, Stevcelord said:

Yes why did the developers stop making new weapons or items its been months now and we still dont have new items 😕

They said they will but need to fix game issues and learn game codes because are a blank page not having the proper info of codes. Takes long to do things. 

On 6/22/2021 at 1:34 PM, OKI DOKI said:

no lack of weapons but will need at some point more release since some people are getting bored not getting new weapons as part of the game fun

Heck even if they re did the portals for all the items that tacsoft released it would pacify many people. 

I would certainly like a try at the portals I missed or skipped last year