Guys, Super Mechs is dying

error19031

15 hours ago, Hotz said:

I strongly advise against a reboot of any kind...as a legacy player that witnessed what 2 major updates did to this community A reboot would have by far the most anger towards it if it does not end well. Reloaded was enough to get people to leave all together because their builds became...useless.

Well, maybe it was HOW the reboot was done, and the fact that TactiSoft did it...........

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

I don't know, for sure.  Yet, after TS sold it to Alex, it kinda went down.  That's when the game stopped getting new items.  I don't know if TS, was planning on adding more, if they didn't sell.  Of course there will be new players.  That is what keeps the game a live. 

This deal, more for p2w new players.

my advice is just plain and simple, play the game and progress the account as free or pay. I can see top players making new free accounts and are back on top already as free. 🤣If you do not farm then do not complain. I keep progressing because I grind not because some items acquired. Use base, grind, get f.b. grinding and level up acc as fast you can. 

8 hours ago, wartman7 said:

we need more items allready 

we probably do, maybe... but are you the one who's gona actually do it?? 

we players basically get no say in how the game runs.... or at least in these days. 

Edited by AftoKrator_ (see edit history)

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

9 hours ago, Tigergeezer said:

Battledawn

i played battledawn for a few weeks a while back. it's graphics are not nearly as good as SM and the newbie/intro guide is kinda confusing tbh. took me about 2 hours to figure out how everything worked. the only thing i understood from the intro guide was that tokens were blue. 

i quit after a few weeks since it got too jumbled up in my brain... and shortly after that, i lost my password so i never really went back to it. 

1 minute ago, kaiko said:

hopefully it doesnt , lol

i do hope it lives on, too. really. but i won't set my expectations too high in case if it doesn't. and if it does live, then it'll surprise me. (which is also a good thing)

The game's only dying when it's your fifth month in and the last packs you unboxed give you 5 purple poops 5 times in a row , personal experience myself ~, maybe perhaps you should take a break from the game and start chasing that yellow light perhaps ?, video games are meant to be enjoyable and relieve you of the stress straining on your back, rest your mentality before the only thing that's gonna rot is your will to live when your next "just one more pack" is another collection of purple poop that can't be even be evolved into myth, the game's atleast on a slow and steady rate of improving itself if anything else [Still VERY slow btw], maybe you would enjoy the game more if you take the game slower and just let the game play itself for you? you won't believe what amount of resources the game start to racks up for you in the numbers of 7 digits and you don't even have to actively play the game, overall....dead ? not really, you are just forced to be progressing into a much slower pace.

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

37 minutes ago, AionionWindWeaver said:

The game's only dying when it's your fifth month in and the last packs you unboxed give you 5 purple poops 5 times in a row , personal experience myself ~, maybe perhaps you should take a break from the game and start chasing that yellow light perhaps ?, video games are meant to be enjoyable and relieve you of the stress straining on your back, rest your mentality before the only thing that's gonna rot is your will to live when your next "just one more pack" is another collection of purple poop that can't be even be evolved into myth, the game's atleast on a slow and steady rate of improving itself if anything else [Still VERY slow btw], maybe you would enjoy the game more if you take the game slower and just let the game play itself for you? you won't believe what amount of resources the game start to racks up for you in the numbers of 7 digits and you don't even have to actively play the game, overall....dead ? not really, you are just forced to be progressing into a much slower pace.

That's what grinding is bruv, it's like the longer you work for something the happier you'll be once you get it. 

Ok, enough with the necroposting / necro-replying please.

1. Just a video game.
  2. I like it, but it's just a video game.
  3. It's not already dead, but it IS hemorrhaging players.
  4. You can't expect a new item every month.  What do you want the end result to be?  A game like Borderlands where there's like 1 million weapons and the stats system is barely usable?
  5. If you don't like SM, you know what to do.
  6. If you like SM, put in a positive review and tell other people why you like it.
  7. No video game lasts forever.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

8 hours ago, SawzAll said:

If you like SM, put in a positive review and tell other people why you like it

Everyone can also like a game and still give a negative review about it. It's not always "I like the game = I give positive review about it." That's why there's positive and negative reviews, to see other people's view and opinions and improve the game based on what player-base wants and make them stay longer.

17 hours ago, SawzAll said:

Ok, enough with the necroposting / necro-replying please.

1. Just a video game.
  2. I like it, but it's just a video game.
  3. It's not already dead, but it IS hemorrhaging players.
  4. You can't expect a new item every month.  What do you want the end result to be?  A game like Borderlands where there's like 1 million weapons and the stats system is barely usable?
  5. If you don't like SM, you know what to do.
  6. If you like SM, put in a positive review and tell other people why you like it.
  7. No video game lasts forever.

how about only "1" item each year

18 hours ago, SawzAll said:

1. No video game lasts forever.

*Laughs in Minecraft, Fortnite and Roblox* 

If you keep adding good changes then it can, problem is that most changes added by TS killed the playerbase instead of boosting it since it pretty much made you start from scratch.